Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends mate. Are you under close supervision of your doctor, or parents, or something? If you stop taking ability, will your symptoms come back? If so, that will possibly be pretty obvious.
no symptoms won't come back actually the pills are causing the symptoms to begin with i have clinically low serotonin and dopamine levels and the medications pull it down even further especially the invega. My parents are easy to fool i have been fooling them the entire week but they also admitted if i don't take my pills they won't rat me out they don't agree with the medications ( they know about anti-psychotics and brain shrinkage and so forth ) sometimes i take the pills just to show em i'm taking them. I also have weekly phone calls or meetings with the nurse but never a psychiatrist.

symptoms won't come back that is guaranteed as long as i avoid medications

Are you being monitored to take the pills?
not by employees or nurses they don't come by to see if i take my pills or not... unless i get a new savy nurse who does. my parents check if i take my pills ( part of the agreement when they switched meds to pills_) but they don't really care and are easy to fool anyway. I have a so called history of non adherence ( which is made up bullshit )

what i worry about is possible blood test.. therefore i need expert opinions on the matter

no symptoms won't come back actually the pills are causing the symptoms to begin with i have clinically low serotonin and dopamine levels and the medications pull it down even further especially the invega. My parents are easy to fool i have been fooling them the entire week but they also admitted if i don't take my pills they won't rat me out they don't agree with the medications ( they know about anti-psychotics and brain shrinkage and so forth ) sometimes i take the pills just to show em i'm taking them. I also have weekly phone calls or meetings with the nurse but never a psychiatrist.

symptoms won't come back that is guaranteed as long as i avoid medications
Ahhh I understand. Sounds like it's pretty easy to not take the pills. As long as you're staying safe.

Ahhh I understand. Sounds like it's pretty easy to not take the pills. As long as you're staying safe.
i have no idea how often they check if you take your pills or not or do bloodtests i do not have any experience with these kind of things

Here's an excerpt from a possible book I might write..

What Even Is This Place?

Have you ever stopped to question what this place even is?...The plants grow from water, and radiation..The ants and the bees have a collective hive mind, and the bees produce complex hexagonal patterns in their honeycomb..The animals can sense when there's a natural disaster and run away, they tested this and said it has something to do with electromagnetic fields, they're doing some wierd shit at CERN accelerating particles, and there are radio waves, sound waves, water waves, everything moves in waves..Have you ever stopped and actually looked at this?..

They say that moonlight is reflected sunlight, but other people say that moonlight is actually colder, they say that you can test this with a glass of water and a thermometer, hmm..

The bioelectromagnetic energy fields of the body, the chi, the body really is a battery, it runs on chemical and electrical signals and produces almost 100 degrees of body heat..we are biological robots with consciousness and free will, you can move your hand to the right instead of to the left, just now, the secret of the ancients, the pineal gland and the pituitary gland, the pineal gland is supposed to produce melatonin and DMT..purple haze..

Here's another excerpt I wrote, get ready to be Redpilled AF..

Who Really Controls The World

The world is run by wealthy families and secret societies. They are also dark-occult worshippers, Satanists, and Luciferians. They are not materialist atheists which is the view that they try to push on people. They have been at this for hundreds of years or more, and have kept the wealth in their families and bloodlines. They are known as the Illuminati/New World Order, or Deep State..They are the industrialist and banking families of the 19th century like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, they also have think tank groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, and the Bildergerg Group, where the worlds wealthiest and most powerful people meet every year.

The Rothschilds also control the Bank of England, and the Rockefellers were responsible for creating the oil industry, as well as Rockefeller medicine, where pharmaceutical drugs were to be the main source of treatment used. There are university secret societies and fraternal orders like Skull & Bones and the Freemasons, although not all of the Freemasons are bad..There are also world financial institutions like the World Bank, the Bank of International Settlements, and the International Monetary Fund..These along with the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve control all of the world’s money supply.

They have three cities from which they rule from, the military center is Washington D.C. in the United States, the religious and spiritual manipulation center is the Vatican in Italy, and the financial center is the City of London in England. All three of these places are like their own independent nations, and do not belong to their host country. In addition to the Catholic Church being involved in this, there are also a large group of Jews at the top which are involved..

They also hold back medical cures and advanced technology from us, and suppress science. They are holding back anti-gravity propulsion technology, Zero-point energy technology, where you can gather energy from all of the electrons that are in every square millimeter of empty space, water-powered cars, possible a version of Cold Fusion that works, maybe people should test it out for themselves..

They are holding back or suppressing aspects of science, or at least are not making them mainstream common knowledge. Things like Cymatics, where if you pour sand onto a vibrating metal platform and make it vibrate at different Hz frequencies, it will make different complex geometric patterns in the sand..There are also things that exist like harmonic resonance, morphogenetic fields, morphic resonance, the Beifield-Brown Effect, the SEARL Effect generator, and other things like that. These things should be researched by everybody.

They are ancient psychologists and know about all of the ways to manipulate the human psyche. They have ancient knowledge that goes back to the times of Egypt and Babylon. They use television programming to program your mind on how to think. Edward Bernays was responsible for starting the advertising industry in the 1900's and the 1920's..

There are deep underground bases or DUMBs that they have built, there may even be vast underground cities as well. The people who really rule things you never get to see, they mostly live in these underground bases and cities..This is the wool that has been pulled over your eyes, this is the Matrix. The world doesn't have to be nearly as fucked up as it is..Where you go from here, I'll leave up to you..

The world is run by wealthy families and secret societies. They are also dark-occult worshippers, Satanists, and Luciferians. They are not materialist atheists which is the view that they try to push on people. They have been at this for hundreds of years or more, and have kept the wealth in their families and bloodlines. They are known as the Illuminati/New World Order, or Deep State..They are the industrialist and banking families of the 19th century like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, they also have think tank groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, and the Bildergerg Group, where the worlds wealthiest and most powerful people meet every year.

The Rothschilds also control the Bank of England, and the Rockefellers were responsible for creating the oil industry, as well as Rockefeller medicine, where pharmaceutical drugs were to be the main source of treatment used. There are university secret societies and fraternal orders like Skull & Bones and the Freemasons, although not all of the Freemasons are bad..There are also world financial institutions like the World Bank, the Bank of International Settlements, and the International Monetary Fund..These along with the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve control all of the world’s money supply.

They have three cities from which they rule from, the military center is Washington D.C. in the United States, the religious and spiritual manipulation center is the Vatican in Italy, and the financial center is the City of London in England. All three of these places are like their own independent nations, and do not belong to their host country. In addition to the Catholic Church being involved in this, there are also a large group of Jews at the top which are involved..

They also hold back medical cures and advanced technology from us, and suppress science. They are holding back anti-gravity propulsion technology, Zero-point energy technology, where you can gather energy from all of the electrons that are in every square millimeter of empty space, water-powered cars, possible a version of Cold Fusion that works, maybe people should test it out for themselves..

They are holding back or suppressing aspects of science, or at least are not making them mainstream common knowledge. Things like Cymatics, where if you pour sand onto a vibrating metal platform and make it vibrate at different Hz frequencies, it will make different complex geometric patterns in the sand..There are also things that exist like harmonic resonance, morphogenetic fields, morphic resonance, the Beifield-Brown Effect, the SEARL Effect generator, and other things like that. These things should be researched by everybody.

They are ancient psychologists and know about all of the ways to manipulate the human psyche. They have ancient knowledge that goes back to the times of Egypt and Babylon. They use television programming to program your mind on how to think. Edward Bernays was responsible for starting the advertising industry in the 1900's and the 1920's..

There are deep underground bases or DUMBs that they have built, there may even be vast underground cities as well. The people who really rule things you never get to see, they mostly live in these underground bases and cities..This is the wool that has been pulled over your eyes, this is the Matrix. The world doesn't have to be nearly as fucked up as it is..Where you go from here, I'll leave up to you..
Sir this is a McDonald's

Look up the "externalization of the hierarchy"
By warning people, as a catalyst, we may be helping indoctrinate society into the one world religion.

Also dont tell your doctors any of that you wrote, even tbough what you said is true. The doctors are, themselves, quacks who break the hippocratic oath. Its no surprise the symbol in hospitals and on the back of ambulances is the symbol for hermes, god of roads/travellers, thieves, and commerce.

By warning people, as a catalyst, we may be helping indoctrinate society into the one world religion.

Also dont tell your doctors any of that you wrote, even tbough what you said is true. The doctors are, themselves, quacks who break the hippocratic oath. Its no surprise the symbol in hospitals and on the back of ambulances is the symbol for hermes, god of roads/travellers, thieves, and commerce.
Yeah they are. I know this 80 year old guy who went to the doctor and he told him that he had high blood pressure and had to go to a hospital, and two police cars and some sort of military ambulance he said came to take him away, but in the end he got several witnesses and they left..I had a big fire truck ambulance roll up to the motel I was at in Flagstaff late at night, park in the parking lot and then leave..Maybe these will be the vehicles they will use to take the unvaccinated people to the FEMA camps..The police have also been being militarized and the Department of Homeland Security bought a whole bunch of MRAPs and hollow point rounds too..

When are movies enjoyable again month ? everything bores the fuck out of me

Last edited:

invega being approved by FDA is ultimate proof society is doomed and filled with quacks

that's a lawsuit I have against states, hospitals, and pharmaceuticals. No lawyer will ever touch it in this lifetime. But to pay 1 million to those receiving invega injections and then 1million per milligram.

Just got my 14th dose of Invega and I’m feeling chest pain, disoriented, dizzy, like I can barley think and I feel like I’m going to puke and it’s giving me a lazy eye and I feel so friggen sick. I think this medication is too much for me now. I’m on 50mgs every 39days and it’s killing me. If I’m on antipsychotics I think I should be on a pill of some sort and on a lower dosage of something. Oh great here comes a headache. Wtf is this medication doing to my body!

Status
Not open for further replies.