• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and this other guy who was a computer programmer were the smartest people in that mental facility, and we were supposed to be the mentally ill retards..
I am also computer programmer who knows 9 programming languages. I still can't program cuz of this shit invega. I had big plans for future business this summer and this shit happens.

The blood test is to prove your doctor that you’re clean off drugs?
Sorry for replying late, I don't come on here as often as I used to. The blood test is to check if I have the right amount of risperdal in my system (I switched from invega to risperdal last year). After my doctor is happy with my results, I'm throwing away the risperdal and going to be clean from antipsychotics.

And she thinks my kundalini awakening was just psyhosis........ I was working on it 2 weeks with 6h+ meditation daily and it come gradually from my devotion. I hate when people don't accept spirituality as something normal.
Yep, that's why I hate that psychiatrists are physicians. They don't believe in the spiritual. Psychologists have a better understanding, in my experience atleast.

ti sembrerà impossibile ma credo a quello che dice hopton, mi era successo nel 2017 con xeplion (invega europea) con mdma ero completamente guarito, è un rischio ma si sa che un potente agonista dopaminergico può davvero cambiare le cose

So i got my court treatment order appeal sometime this month. Hopefully it goes well so i can get off this awful drug.

The reason i got put on a CTO was because i kept ending up in a mental hospital over and over again cause my parents kept calling the cops on me cause i was hearing voices. Honestly i would rsther live my life hearing voices then being on meds and being all drugged up. But my parents are against thst idea and you dont have free will when it comes to these antipsychotic meds. Why do we have to be forced to take them. Why cant we decide on our own if we want to be on meds or not. It is not fair. Honestly i could control hearing voices. Also im able to function better when im hearing things as opposed to being on meds. St least then im able to cook and clean and do hold a conversation. Now i just give 1 word responses to everything. How do you guys willingly take antipsychotic medication. Wouldnt you rather not be on these kind of meds?

Any advice on my cto appeal. I heard ppl like robustcanuck suggest to get s witness but i cant use my family so it will just be me and my lawyer.

I have been instantly and 100% cured from invega. It was an actual and literal miracle. I asked God to be cured 100% with full faith believing that it would work and it did. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened. For everyone that asks receives and he who seeks find, and for the one that knocks the door will be opened. This actually happened to me in real life. It is real. This was absolutely instant and pure magic. This works if you actually and 100% believe that it will work. It takes a complete leap of faith. It took mdma to trigger my ability to believe that it would. I am 100% entirely back to pre invega in a literal instant. God did this. I did this. I and the father are 1, as Jesus said. The same is true for you. You and the father are 1. You are god. You create reality with your beliefs. And then are stuck in a trap of those beliefs. It takes faith to rise above limiting beliefs. This has changed my entire life and the way I see reality. I have experienced gods love and his infinite power. You will doubt this. That is because of what you already believe. But I speak the truth. This happened to me. This was actual magic. This was literally me believing something into existence with faith. You can do this. You have to go against everything you believe to be true about the world and trust 100% and with no doubts that this will work. I don’t know what you will need to accomplish this. Mine was mdma induced and gave me the ability to believe. Good luck everyone
Ive tried this, praying to God, continuously praying, actually I've lost my belief and faith in God now as he did not help.

Ive tried this, praying to God, continuously praying, actually I've lost my belief and faith in God now as he did not help.
Unfortunately I believe that Hopton was being sarcastic, which is a shame, given that this is a very serious topic of conversation.

Sfortunatamente credo che Hopton fosse sarcastico, il che è un peccato, dato che questo è un argomento di conversazione molto serio.
gli antipsicotici spengono la spiritualità, ti rendi conto che l'uomo è solo noradrenalina dopamina e serotonina senza di noi non siamo niente

gli antipsicotici spengono la spiritualità, ti rendi conto che l'uomo è solo noradrenalina dopamina e serotonina senza di noi non siamo niente
That wrong. Even when I was on 0 dopamine and 0 serotonine I was still spirutual. They make good things about spiritualy feel monotone. Yes they kill feeling of oneness(if you could experience it) and feeling of connection with your soul. Who knows how many hormons they block and what they do to body.

Status
Not open for further replies.