Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on invega 5 years ago for the breakdown I had from my work life. The side effects I mentioned like talking my thoughts, especially while journaling lasted for just over 3 years after I stopped invega. The "Hot Flushes" & excessive sweating never left over those 5 years & last year I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism.

I trace all my thyroid problems & Induced anxiety back to Invega. I commented on this thread to expand on user experiences of Invega.

Whats going on for me now? Last year I sought assistance from a gov social worker after a sexual assault & noting a PTSD Diagnosis on my Gov Medical File she reported me to Psych Services who prescribed Haloperidol, claiming I was delusional again, causing less severe side effects from Invega but still plenty of akathisia. I begged them not to use Invega.

Currently using Cannabis & Amphetamines for Akathisia symptoms from the Haloperidol, which I have been off for 5 weeks now.
How many shots did you get Mice

I got some ideas of what you can do, first of all keep a fairly clean diet and a hard workout routine, then maybe use the performance enhancing drugs..Get coke or meth and use it for a month to get shit done..then use weed and alcohol to come down..And listen to this shit, and drive fast or something..

I got some ideas of what you can do, first of all keep a fairly clean diet and a hard workout routine, then maybe use the performance enhancing drugs..Get coke or meth and use it for a month to get shit done..then use weed and alcohol to come down..And listen to this shit, and drive fast or something..

I agree with keeping frairly cleen diet and hard workout. Coke or meth will only make things worse in my opinion, damaging receptors even more.

It might even help you lose some of that Invega weight, rocket to the moon..lol

So guys if u have any questions about corona vacine , U can ask me.
Will it stand in your way to recovery? , No.I've taken 2 Pfizer vaccine. I felt tired when I took the first one .The the spot that I got injected got swollen for 2-3 days then it went away .I took the second one last sunday,but nothing has happened to me.
Was it scary at the beginning ?, Yes it was because this stupid paliperidone injection almost made me have PHOBIA for injections and also the codvid vaccine conspiracy theories.
But I had to act smart the same time because if uve gotten schizophrenia in ur past.And u dont want to take the vaccine because u believe in those conspiracy theory .I swear they will use ur past situation against you.Which won't be a good case. Even if u believe in conspiracy theories,keep it ur self.

So guys if u have any questions about corona vacine , U can ask me.
Will it stand in your way to recovery? , No.I've taken 2 Pfizer vaccine. I felt tired when I took the first one .The the spot that I got injected got swollen for 2-3 days then it went away .I took the second one last sunday,but nothing has happened to me.
Was it scary at the beginning ?, Yes it was because this stupid paliperidone injection almost made me have PHOBIA for injections and also the codvid vaccine conspiracy theories.
But I had to act smart the same time because if uve gotten schizophrenia in ur past.And u dont want to take the vaccine because u believe in those conspiracy theory .I swear they will use ur past situation against you.Which won't be a good case. Even if u believe in conspiracy theories,keep it ur self.
Well I'm not sure how true this is but there's been some scary shit about that going around, that everybody who took the Covid vaccines the mRNA ones will be dead in 2 years from internal bleeding, because those spike proteins would literally start to cut up your red blood cells..

Also those on CTO or one this poison,Say impressive and intelligent things during therapy visit,it could impress them to maybe decide to reduce the injections or take off CTO, just my opinion

I
Well I'm not sure how true this is but there's been some scary shit about that going around, that everybody who took the Covid vaccines the mRNA ones will be dead in 2 years from internal bleeding, because those spike proteins would literally start to cut up your red blood cells..
To me I dont believe it because government can do shit without us if they kill us all.We make them the government. And if it's true,we will make sure they die first before we die.

I

To me I dont believe it because government can do shit without us if they kill us all.We make them the government. And if it's true,we will make sure they die first before we die.
The thing is that they didnt know they created bad shit.

Last edited:
For 2 shots initial dose after 3 month off its like getting 5mg in tablets per day. (2mg in tablets drop your iq by 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.