• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Harm Reduction Cocaine Comedown Tips?

stvtlb

Bluelighter
oh i see. we'll have to try it next time. i'll let you know what we think.
and its not bad to be amped and then take a valium? heard of people having heartattacks with that kind of combo.

Le Junk

Bluelighter
stvtlb said:
oh i see. we'll have to try it next time. i'll let you know what we think.
and its not bad to be amped and then take a valium? heard of people having heartattacks with that kind of combo.
You'd have a better chance of having a heart attack without the valiums! In reality, they give you valium when admitted to the ER for heart complications due to cocaine overdose. Enjoy with confidence!

Le Junk

stvtlb

Bluelighter
oh i see. thank you. i was told that taking valiums after coke was a bad idea. but now i'm not paranoid of a heartattack. let us know if you ever come to vegas!

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
Fish oil or Omega-3 is good for any comedown and everyday life imo, with or without drugs. I take t everyday and it has significanly changed my life, it has basically cut out depression from my life, and way better than any anti-depressant could, and believe me, im young but ive done them all.

Its excellent stuff. 1000mg, 3 times a day with food is best.

Le Junk

Bluelighter
stvtlb said:
oh i see. thank you. i was told that taking valiums after coke was a bad idea. but now i'm not paranoid of a heartattack. let us know if you ever come to vegas!
Of course I'll let you know. I'll be staying with you guys! ;)

Le Junk=D

cosmicdancer

Bluelighter
smoke a few joints.. then sleep through it. I always sleep through comedowns, its the best way.
If you can't sleep just sit infront on a few dvds or tv.. drink lots of vitiman c based drinks- orange juice etc.. that always helps me out.x

Tony Yayo

Bluelighter
cocaine comedown tips.. hmmm well you really only have two options..

a) snort more

b) smoke some weed, <--- helps alot

hallucinosis

Greenlighter
benzo's are pretty hard to find in my small town, only chance i can get them is when one of my friends mom gives a couple out from her prescription, which is once in a blue moon(she actually needs them)

im content with using my mom's T3's and one of her pills that make opiates more potent

put on some beethoven, teletoon retro, and relax while i fall asleep within a hour to an hour and a half

usually there isnt really a need for an opiate to cope with the comedown unless the blow is garbage/speedy

if i have to cope with it in public its noticable that im not in a good mood(im usually very mellow and laid back) and then i start to get snappy at people, and just puts me out of character

3ebgirl

Greenlighter
Ms.

With today's speedy ass blow, I would take 5 mg's. before even starting and then take 5 mg. intervals about every other hour or so throughout the night as needed. Turns bad blow into almost great blow! Take a 10 mg. to eventually sleep along with a Tylenol Simply Sleep. This method is more than just proven, it's the absolute best!

Le Junk.............former cokehead ;)
Have to agree with LeJunk, this is the most effective method pharmacologically speaking, in order to have a smooth landing.8o

3ebgirl

Greenlighter
landing

I usually time it to about 1 hour prior to stopping the coke, I take 2mg of xanax, then when done I take another 2 mg and am asleep within about 10 mins thereafter. Just enough time to
cleanup & transition to bed.

I make sure that it's totally dark, and temperature in room in cool and a nice cold cloth over forehead or on neck also helps ease the transition.

It is really a ritual as to avoid or minimize any 'comedown' at all.

....and don't use having to be at work in '5 hours' as stated in earlier post...hehe:D

MCMG

Bluelighter
I agree 100% with LeJunk, but I wouldnt take xanax and coke together personally although I have its probably not good for you. In my opinion the safest comedown is weed, but if you don't smoke or don't want to tylonal PM works for some people. I always had a high tolerance to shit and it never makes me tired, so for me weed was the best option.

nash__

Bluelighter
since i am on a substantial dosage of methadone and opiates/opioids will not affect me, I drink 350 mL of 40% whiskey! Oh and some seroquel after the whiskey to help me sleep..

Detoxed

Greenlighter
Food + Benzos
I find if i don't eat a square meal after coke/before benzo/sleep i feel horrible the next day.

Oh, and staying hydrated during use usually helps too.

tayboox3

Bluelighter
is it just me or does anyone else NOT have comedowns for coke...

i mean, i can do an 8ball in one night, go to sleep, and wake up fine...

but everything else speedy i have HORRIDDDD comedowns.
wtf?

does this happen to anyone else..?
lol

BaybeX

Bluelighter
I have never had any sort of comedown from coke..
But I never do much- probably a point or two in a sitting
and I always complete my yay with ~30mg of Oxy.
So I guess I could just be masking the comedown.

rangrz

Bluelighter
I like a low dose antipsychotic plus a benzo....knocks you the fuck out. Also, antipsychotics are generally reknown for their appetite increasing effect, meaning you get your self some decent nourishment before your 12 hour comatose sleep state.

generally, I wake up feeling just fine after doing so.

from my exp any benzo works good, but the highly potent ones are a bit better (alprazolam, clonazepam, nitrazepam, phenazepam, lorazepam, ect) and I like seroquel, zyprexia and prochlorperazine as the AP, seroquel being #1 and prochlorperazine my favourite if I wanna do drugs again the next day, due to its short half life, so it wont be blocking my high by the next evening.