• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Niceee dusting off the old names... justfine... lookit that. Im really making you work for this. Itchyscratchy, if you take a look at justfine's old posts, you will see that LE is interested in you, be careful man. Haha im making you guys waste your personal time on this shit now, awesome. Cuz i know you aint on the clock... That makes me happy, cuz it pisses me off that my hard earned money pays for your bullshit via taxes. I've outed you, and made you work off the clock. Golden.

Secret database? Try Anonymous. And keeping up with technology.

Mike lay off the sauce...

Go Blackhawks

Id say instead of cracking the pills in half, double up on em man.

I ran out, wana hook me up? We can meet at dunkin donuts (dunkin deez-nuts, as you call it. How "cool," totally makes you sound real) offa Grand and River Street in River Forest. You guys can go hide over by the gas station and hotdog place, and wait to try and bust me when I show up, scope it out with your fancy new binoculars. You need some less obvious cars, crown vics are too easy. We made eye contact, yet you had no idea. Counter- surveillance bitch. n00bs. How do you not notice a giant ass suburban? You failed the audit.

FYI ... you INSUFFLATE, not INHALE. Theres no such thing as INHALATION of heroin, unless you are a moron. Or you're smoking it. But then you would just say you're smoking it, or chasing the dragon. And nobody fucking calls it diesel around here.

This might be s little bit off topic, or a lot, but think the actual "topic" is yet to be found! Anyways. .. just met a new smacker from out east moved here to chicago. She dont live in town, but in suburbs an hour away. Deciding to come into town to cop cause ain't nothing round where she is. SHE NEEDS SOME ADVICE, TIPS, ANYTHING to help her suceed in not only copping some diesel but also in not bring picked up by the jump out squad.

"Grams"
No guys are selling grams on the street corners. None. Only possible way to ever find grams is to go up a ladder of a certain group. And even then its 90 percent fuck no to a 10 percent ok. So that means :
Sawbucks, nickles and dubs is it on the street. Be mindful a lot of people make their hustle, or switch sawbucks out for dubs when a virgin comes up trying to cop. They will sell you dimes or even nickles as dubs as long as they can!! There is no othrr units or sizes that legit on the street.

"China white".
People just like to say this because for some reason it is associated in this day with pure uncut dope from south east asia. It doesnt exist. Unless you are 1 in 10 million you will never find someone who has pure asian smack. Its a myth. Its a myth, its a myth. 90 percent smack here in town is from mexico ans south america.

"The money, and the dope". Whats first???
Never ever give anyone the money till you have the dope. If they wont agree to this simple and very common method, find a new shorty. If they want to see the cash thats fine, just be aware of your surroundings and remember no cash till diesel in hand. If you ever give your cash to someone you dont know and let them walk away, you are just as good as throwing your money away. No matter how you think you have squared this runner out, this is their hustle. Every day.

"COPS" -i am not even doing this one cause it will go on and on forever. Commin sense helps a lot. Dont cop when you are sick. Dont cop in the hood at night if your white. Simple shit. People unless they a manager do not get busted cause the dea had wire taps on them for monthes. Hardly, gotta imagine 99 percent is because of that lack common sense. At least personally that's my experiences.

"Jabs, Packs":
Back east we call em bundles. Here they are jabs, or packs. 13 dimes for the hundro. Or if they are dubs, then 6 for the c note. The workers wont sell them like this but the pack runners and above will. Word of specific advise on this topic. Do not ask a new crew for a jab. If they dont know you, you will automatically be marked as cop till proved different. Also, you shouldnt be asking or buying jabs of anything you have never tried. Again, you may as well be throwing your money on the ground.

"So DOPE":
NOW, this may be the most important of all!!!! Google up SODOPE and the wiki page of BOGUS THE PLANET furthest from the sun of "Common Sense"" will appear. He lives in this world none of us have ever been too. Many have never heard of it. It is a world where someone actually cares to listen to his rants. To his Accusations. His incredible and unique Ideas. Its an amazing world where common sense does not exist. A world where people who make more than 60 grand a year, doctors, lawyers, can not shoot up. Inhalation ONLY! If you happen to fall into this category, you are automatically labeled law enforcement. only junkies with no income are allowed or do for that matter, shoot smack. Oh, and no one uses more than a pack a day!!!! Insanity!!
A world where people who join these forums have multiple identities and are specifically out to get him. A world where texting and calling complete strangers at 2 am is perfectly normal. In this world of his, he has access to this super computer that allows him to search out and expose all law enforcement. Task forces, everything. Anyways Google him up, the list goes on and on...

Did i miss anything guys? ;)

O ya dis good advice I print this on a paper . So-dope, more like so-whack lol!!! Woosa is teh coolest no wai he a cop! Yea i meet up with him im not scared

Woosa is actually an undercover LEO named Micheal Keating who works for WEDGE, the West Suburban Directed Gang Enforcement, a gang a drug task for that works in the near suburbs that form the inner ring around the city of Chicago. Because each town is small small, it is highly beneficial and far more effective to have a regional task force, than having each locale attempt to address these crimes. They just got a nice fat grant, a ton of new gear, and are very hungry to seiz your car and valuables so they can trade it in for more fun toys.

http://www.forestparkreview.com/New...ief-Keating-honored--for-his-work-with-WEDGE/

http://www.policegrantshelp.com/new...nt-gets-nearly-40K-for-gang-drug-enforcement/

http://www.hendonpub.com/law_and_or...e_west_suburban_enhanced_drug_gang_enforcemen

https://www.scribd.com/doc/305322074/Untitled

Just because you are just outside of city limits, does not mean it is a safe place. Quite the contrary.

wut iz dis shit ?!! ur so gay you rly are olol!!

Sorry, instead of "Bogus" in the dictionary it should list Manic Paranoid!! Man are you the Sinola cartels chicago distributer? Because under cover suburbanz, super binoculars, counter surveillance?!? wtf you must be big time!! Oh but this makes sense now. How else would you have access to all your super secret databases?! Your under cover right? Kinda like a modern day james bond right? But that would imply you are working in the field, seems to me you are running the whole show! ! Your the top man, running names and aliases through your zuper secret computer. I thought you were off to a new spot? Well listen man, if you are sticking around can you keep running security for us?
Chase the dragon with chicago powder huh? Yea right......

So many new members with so few posts to Woosa's defense... If that isnt a dead give away, I don't know what is. It should be pretty easy to steer clear of me, considering I have no interest in meeting up with anyone or sending/receiving PMs. Your generalized attacks on my character are cute, but hold n weight or relevance. All the detailed stuff I've said, however, is completely true, and very specific. Nice job pushing my posts back a few pages with all the fake names. I think everyone finally realizes just how hot this thread really is now. More than half of the users posting are cops. I guess i could call you gay, or crazy, or whatever, but there's really no point in that. Making fun of random people I dont know on a internet forum... Yeah, we're not in middle school anymore. Outing LEO's trying to lure and bust people, tho, is pretty solid.

If you have no interest in sending pm's or meeting up, why did you pm me and ask me to meet up a week ago? And I'm not the only one you asked. I heard about you blowing up this dudes phone all night trying to get blows cuz you were sick. You are so full of shit it's ridiculous. You say you are dope sick one day, then text me that you wanna join my task force cuz you don't get high and hate junkies. You said you built that company that works with the police website and face book page. Btw, if I'm the one posting from all these different screen names, who the fuck is left to bust, lol.

Niceee dusting off the old names... justfine... lookit that. Im really making you work for this. Itchyscratchy, if you take a look at justfine's old posts, you will see that LE is interested in you, be careful man. Haha im making you guys waste your personal time on this shit now, awesome. Cuz i know you aint on the clock... That makes me happy, cuz it pisses me off that my hard earned money pays for your bullshit via taxes. I've outed you, and made you work off the clock. Golden.

Secret database? Try Anonymous. And keeping up with technology.

Mike lay off the sauce...

Go Blackhawks

Man, you are spending way too much time on me man. And to everybody else. Can we just so taking to him please!!!!!!! Whatever he posts about whatever bullshit he's saying, just ignore and move on to the next post that isn't from him. I'm only asking because since he thinks you are all me posting from different names, every time some one comments to him he starts blowing up my phone like crazy with text messages. I'd really appreciate it. Let's just moved on and get back to taking about our lives and what not. One more thing "sodope" you are not allowed to have more than one screen name on here and there is a way for the mods to see if someone is using multiple identities and if they do find someone doing it they immediately kick them off the site. So contact the mods and tell them I'm using multiple identities, they'll check it out and kick me off if i am. I've seen it done before.

Where the fuck is river forest? And dude we r telling you that you need to double up on your medications! Nobody trying to sell any thing to you, your unstable as it is when u are not on your meds man.

Enough with your stories of suburban under cover drug busts. Or attempts to bust you. Cmon man no one cares. You wanna discuss diesel and dope in chicago thats cool. If not, then thought you said you were leaving for a new thread? So cmon man, start taking your medications again. You will feel better. I knoe they make you feel weird, but you need to be medicated. Its not your fault man, genetics. There are a ton of online support groups for paranoid major personality disorders. You maybe even find one out in your part of the world.

Wtf... This thread got stupid reeeeaaal quick! Who's dumb enough to meet someone from here? Why bother? Isn't it safer to just stick to the streets? Not that we are ever "safe" hunting shit down but jeez, doesn't seem worth the risk with all these accusations being thrown around. You guys have me questioning everybody. That's what this newbie is thinking- just my 2 cents. :)

Yes i would say for certain its safer to cold cop off street then meet up with someone here. For sure, no doubt, cause the street i can see whats commin. And things happen in real time with both sides, buyers and sellers. Neither knows when or where the other is commin or going. Now....if someone wants to meet up off bluelight clean, get a feeling and go from there cool. But no way i would walk in to meet up off this site dirty. Fuck that.

I see sodope has lost his mind. I keep thinking of the movie a beautiful mind, minus the whole mathematical genius part.

i agree meeting up with ppl on a website is risky, but so is most of the dope lifestyle.. While I know woosa isn't a narc, it doesn't really matter...use your own discretion in your own life and please keep your judgements to yourself..

am am I a narc?? Holy shit I'm posting on bluelight awfully early! Only LE would be up so early in the day to post on BL...hahaha

wow.

please leave go bother some other thread. why are you even on this thread? Stop trying to get attention it was funny with all your crazy post but now its annoying and stop acting like you know everything

I finally figured out how to take screen shots on my phone so you are all about to see exactly what I've been dealing with the last couple days. And he's on here talking about how it's a bad idea to meet up with people of this site but still texting me already this morning asking if I'm sure I don't wanna grab a beer. He asked me this a few days ago before this whole cop thing and I told him I don't drink and that I'd meet up for coffee and all of the sudden I'm a cop. And then he started telling me that he's gay and I'm homophobic but I didn't even know he was gay. So I don't know if he's salty that I didn't want to grab a beer or what. But he's still asking if I wanna grab one.
Hey dmopzz, you wanna join my task force, operation nod on?

Btw, hat so you guys know, if it looks like I'm sending repeats, I'm not, he kept send the same shit over and over again all night the other night. In trying to not send the repeats but I wanted to send some so you can see how crazy he is. And the email address he's sending these from are Please do not post other users' email addresses, the name that he says is mine.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ines-for-the-forum-Please-read-before-posting

Last edited by a moderator: