• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Uh huh and sodope is so cool. Not "dumb ass at all. " You loosing it dude. Lemme just say this:
Many many people, including my self go through packs a day. If we can. Why do you insist that only poor junkies use smack? Get a clue man, doctors, lawyers, it's not impossible for someone who makes over 50 grand a year to be hooked or on dope.
Second what's the " focus and subject " you trying to discuss in your posts that are being pushed to the back? By all means, bring up a topic!!!
Shooting up in the neck, hard core, but again , not only out of work junk heads do this. Knew a guy in the club scene owned couple spaces, making several hundred grand a year doing speedballs in the jug all the time. Again, dope doesn't just work for poor people. Last, and this is so far out there. Only people who can't Afford a habit of doing lines by inhalation shoot up. You way off now. Some people, and try to figure this out, shoot up cause it feels good! So just cause someone doing shots rather than doing lines, don't mean they for sure are tapped out. Granted it does progress that way for a Lott people, it's not always true... Just a thought

Or fuxk it and just keep posting up who you think is a cop. That's cool, we just skip over those posts. I could give a fuck about the wossa name. Have at it man, go to fucking town dude. Don't pm or text or call each other out in private. We All wanna hear about it!!! That's why I came on this thread.....

Woosa is actually an undercover LEO named Micheal Keating who works for WEDGE, the West Suburban Directed Gang Enforcement, a gang a drug task for that works in the near suburbs that form the inner ring around the city of Chicago. Because each town is small small, it is highly beneficial and far more effective to have a regional task force, than having each locale attempt to address these crimes. They just got a nice fat grant, a ton of new gear, and are very hungry to seiz your car and valuables so they can trade it in for more fun toys.

http://www.forestparkreview.com/New...ief-Keating-honored--for-his-work-with-WEDGE/

http://www.policegrantshelp.com/new...nt-gets-nearly-40K-for-gang-drug-enforcement/

http://www.hendonpub.com/law_and_or...e_west_suburban_enhanced_drug_gang_enforcemen

https://www.scribd.com/doc/305322074/Untitled

Just because you are just outside of city limits, does not mean it is a safe place. Quite the contrary.

Whaaaa fo real mang?!?! Bro mah boi met up w Woosa last week I ain hur from him since dat

Man why everyone in hear surprised that there maybe a or multiple cops posted up or even just monitoring these sites? Of course they do, that's why they got the rules... No sourcing, no selling, no pricing, no exchanging personal information.

Man why everyone in hear surprised that there maybe a or multiple cops posted up or even just monitoring these sites? Of course they do, that's why they got the rules... No sourcing, no selling, no pricing, no exchanging personal information.

ye fo real dawg bitches be trippn. It a cop, no big deeal theyz ppl to. But ya I tink I mite b mad if cop did steal a car a mine lol! But ya… ppl just chill ya? jjjeeez

Woosa, you are a law enforcement officer, you work for WEDGE. Look at you desperately try and defend yourself. You obviously have something to hide. I’m not here to expose junkies – they can do that themselves - By meeting up with you and the boys. And now you’re going for ad hominem attacks, otherwise known as attacking my character, in attempt to discredit me and make people believe you aren’t a LEO. You’re on the fucking task force! I have no interest in attacking your character, nor do I give a shit about what anyone thinks about me. If you think im a cop, cool, I don’t give a fuck, cuz I aint tryin to meet up with you. I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, im not here to make friends. My goal is to expose you.Why, you ask? Because Im fucking sick and tired of a huge chunk of my fucking paycheck going into your budget. What a fucking joke. I pay all that tax money so you guys can fucking get on the internet, hop on some forums, make fake names, and try and bust some sad, desperate junkies who at the bottom of the food chain? What a fucking joke. What a WASTE OF MONEY. If youre gunna go after heroin, why wouldn’t you go after the big fish?! Oh I know, cuz you guys get to fucking seize all property related to that bust, and line your pockets. You don’t actually give a fuck about saving/ helping poor ass junkies, you just want to take their cars, buff up your resume, get that bonus, and make a name for yourself. It’s a selfish, egotistically driven effort. Don’t even fucking act like you actually care. You guys laugh when junkies die. It’s a joke to you… until it happens to your own family. The drug war is a joke. REAGAN IS FUCKING DEAD GET OVER IT. It’s been proven that your approach does not solve the problem. It just drives the trade further underground, increase profits for the gangs, and ruins lives. You wana help a junky? You really think a felony conviction, that follows people their entire life, is guna do that? You think stealing their car, cuz they had a $10 bag of dope, is gunna help?! NO. Its just going to fuck up their life further, make it impossible to ever get a job besides McDonalds, and commit them to a life of crime, addiction, and homelessness. Or jail. OR… they will truly feel so helpless, that they just fucking kill themselves!!! Congrats… Great fucking job. Glad I pay taxes for this shit.You guys just got a bunch of grants, new equipment, and here you are on the internet, on a drug forum, trying to bust some fucking bluelighters who really have nothing. Just so you can increase your departments bottom line, and buy a bunch more new toys. It’s so fucking sad, that you get all this state, county, and local jurisdictional money, along with funds and cooperation from the ATF, DEA, FEDS, and other police departments and task forces, but then when it comes to funding for homeless services, mental health services, addiction treatment, and other things THAT ACTUALLY DO HELP… oh no, the states broke! The nations broke! We can’t afford it… Yet somehow there is plenty of money for military grade vehicles, jails, and over the top equipment. THE SYSTEM IS BROKE. Its all a joke. This is why im pissed. This is why im even wasting my time doing this. I despise your approach. You only care about your career. Oh… the jails are full, the courts are all tied up, cuz theres no money left. YEA FUCKING RIGHT. Why don’t you actually push for some change, to create a process or system that will really remedy this problem? I’ll tell ya why, cuz the profit isn’t there.
maaaain maybe you bee smokin dat whack crack... So wha if woosa get lock up fo 5 month but always still pay he morgag on time y he in da county lifehouse... no a big dael... he jus use he bail munny to do it!! maaaan u cray

Woosa, you are a law enforcement officer, you work for WEDGE. Look at you desperately try and defend yourself. You obviously have something to hide. I’m not here to expose junkies – they can do that themselves - By meeting up with you and the boys. And now you’re going for ad hominem attacks, otherwise known as attacking my character, in attempt to discredit me and make people believe you aren’t a LEO. You’re on the fucking task force! I have no interest in attacking your character, nor do I give a shit about what anyone thinks about me. If you think im a cop, cool, I don’t give a fuck, cuz I aint tryin to meet up with you. I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, im not here to make friends. My goal is to expose you.Why, you ask? Because Im fucking sick and tired of a huge chunk of my fucking paycheck going into your budget. What a fucking joke. I pay all that tax money so you guys can fucking get on the internet, hop on some forums, make fake names, and try and bust some sad, desperate junkies who at the bottom of the food chain? What a fucking joke. What a WASTE OF MONEY. If youre gunna go after heroin, why wouldn’t you go after the big fish?! Oh I know, cuz you guys get to fucking seize all property related to that bust, and line your pockets. You don’t actually give a fuck about saving/ helping poor ass junkies, you just want to take their cars, buff up your resume, get that bonus, and make a name for yourself. It’s a selfish, egotistically driven effort. Don’t even fucking act like you actually care. You guys laugh when junkies die. It’s a joke to you… until it happens to your own family. The drug war is a joke. REAGAN IS FUCKING DEAD GET OVER IT. It’s been proven that your approach does not solve the problem. It just drives the trade further underground, increase profits for the gangs, and ruins lives. You wana help a junky? You really think a felony conviction, that follows people their entire life, is guna do that? You think stealing their car, cuz they had a $10 bag of dope, is gunna help?! NO. Its just going to fuck up their life further, make it impossible to ever get a job besides McDonalds, and commit them to a life of crime, addiction, and homelessness. Or jail. OR… they will truly feel so helpless, that they just fucking kill themselves!!! Congrats… Great fucking job. Glad I pay taxes for this shit.You guys just got a bunch of grants, new equipment, and here you are on the internet, on a drug forum, trying to bust some fucking bluelighters who really have nothing. Just so you can increase your departments bottom line, and buy a bunch more new toys. It’s so fucking sad, that you get all this state, county, and local jurisdictional money, along with funds and cooperation from the ATF, DEA, FEDS, and other police departments and task forces, but then when it comes to funding for homeless services, mental health services, addiction treatment, and other things THAT ACTUALLY DO HELP… oh no, the states broke! The nations broke! We can’t afford it… Yet somehow there is plenty of money for military grade vehicles, jails, and over the top equipment. THE SYSTEM IS BROKE. Its all a joke. This is why im pissed. This is why im even wasting my time doing this. I despise your approach. You only care about your career. Oh… the jails are full, the courts are all tied up, cuz theres no money left. YEA FUCKING RIGHT. Why don’t you actually push for some change, to create a process or system that will really remedy this problem? I’ll tell ya why, cuz the profit isn’t there.
maaaain maybe you bee smokin dat whack crack... So wha if woosa get lock up fo 5 month but always still pay he morgag on time y he in da county lifehouse... no a big dael... he jus use he bail munny to do it!! maaaan u cray

Actually, I don’t give a fuck if some people that I don’t know, on a forum on the internet, harass me. I feel no need to defend myself. I have nothing to hide. Unlike you, I am not trying to meet up with people to bust them. I have nothing to lose by having people think im a cop. So what what if they do, I don’t give a shit. Im not trying to make friends.

YOU, on the otherhand, “WOOSA,” were real quick to try and defend yourself, discredit me, and save your name. Why? Cuz it would really suck for you to create this fake bluelight name, waste all that time learning and making up shit, and getting people to think your real and PM you and meetup, only to be outed and have it all go to waste. So it only makes sense for you to try and save yourself here. I couldn’t care less if you people think im a LEO. In fact, if from this exchange, you think both WOOSA and I are cops, then I will be completely satisfied, cuz Woosa, and the LEO activity on here in general, is still outed. I just saved a lot of people from a lifetime of pain and judgement, not to mention losing your car, your freedom, and any real job prospects. So think whatever you want of me, I really don’t care, Im not going to defend myself at all, JUST REALIZE THAT WOOSA IS A MEMBER OF WEDGE, the West Suburban Directed Gang Enforcement drug task force.

If you folks are still that desperate, and want to meet up with “Woosa” (just drive to the city, find a bum, throw them enough for a bag, and have them get it. Its really that easy. And they are for sure not cops), make sure to do it on your terms. WEDGE’s jurisdiction includes the municipalities of Berwyn, Brookfield, Elmwood Park, North Riverside, Oak Park, River Forest, River Grove,Cicero and Stickney. DO NOT MEET HIM IN ANY OF THESE CITIES.

Furthemore, the NORTH CENTRAL NARCOTICS TASK FORCE, covers the counties of KANE, DEKALB, and MCHENRY. They actively cooperate with WEDGE, ATF, DEA, and other federal, state, and local entities.

So think what you want, bluelighters. But by having you read this, and casting doubt on Woosa, I have succeeded. If you assume I am a cop, as well, that really doesn’t matter to me, it has no bearing on the success of my objective. I win.

At the VERY least, i just made this thread extremely entertaining, had a little fun, and opened some eyes.

Also, Kratom123 is probably just another username Woosa made, or another task force member made. As for Woamotive, I initially thought she was a LEO, but i no longer do, I wont tell you why or how, she is just extremely reckless and says things that she probably shouldnt. Sorry Woamotive, I dont mean to be mean or sling false shit, I really do apologize. But Woosa is FOR SURE a cop. I hope you are a little more careful in the future...

nahhh kratom i don think u r a police , porlly not woosa police too hes just tryni to talk about hes life so what ya? buddy pleese chillax take a chill pill lol!

Woosa, you are a law enforcement officer, you work for WEDGE. Look at you desperately try and defend yourself. You obviously have something to hide. I’m not here to expose junkies – they can do that themselves - By meeting up with you and the boys. And now you’re going for ad hominem attacks, otherwise known as attacking my character, in attempt to discredit me and make people believe you aren’t a LEO. You’re on the fucking task force! I have no interest in attacking your character, nor do I give a shit about what anyone thinks about me. If you think im a cop, cool, I don’t give a fuck, cuz I aint tryin to meet up with you. I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, im not here to make friends. My goal is to expose you.

Why, you ask? Because Im fucking sick and tired of a huge chunk of my fucking paycheck going into your budget. What a fucking joke. I pay all that tax money so you guys can fucking get on the internet, hop on some forums, make fake names, and try and bust some sad, desperate junkies who at the bottom of the food chain? What a fucking joke. What a WASTE OF MONEY. If youre gunna go after heroin, why wouldn’t you go after the big fish?! Oh I know, cuz you guys get to fucking seize all property related to that bust, and line your pockets. You don’t actually give a fuck about saving/ helping poor ass junkies, you just want to take their cars, buff up your resume, get that bonus, and make a name for yourself. It’s a selfish, egotistically driven effort. Don’t even fucking act like you actually care. You guys laugh when junkies die. It’s a joke to you… until it happens to your own family. The drug war is a joke. REAGAN IS FUCKING DEAD GET OVER IT. It’s been proven that your approach does not solve the problem. It just drives the trade further underground, increase profits for the gangs, and ruins lives. You wana help a junky? You really think a felony conviction, that follows people their entire life, is guna do that? You think stealing their car, cuz they had a $10 bag of dope, is gunna help?! NO. Its just going to fuck up their life further, make it impossible to ever get a job besides McDonalds, and commit them to a life of crime, addiction, and homelessness. Or jail. OR… they will truly feel so helpless, that they just fucking kill themselves!!! Congrats… Great fucking job. Glad I pay taxes for this shit.

You guys just got a bunch of grants, new equipment, and here you are on the internet, on a drug forum, trying to bust some fucking bluelighters who really have nothing. Just so you can increase your departments bottom line, and buy a bunch more new toys. It’s so fucking sad, that you get all this state, county, and local jurisdictional money, along with funds and cooperation from the ATF, DEA, FEDS, and other police departments and task forces, but then when it comes to funding for homeless services, mental health services, addiction treatment, and other things THAT ACTUALLY DO HELP… oh no, the states broke! The nations broke! We can’t afford it… Yet somehow there is plenty of money for military grade vehicles, jails, and over the top equipment. THE SYSTEM IS BROKE. Its all a joke. This is why im pissed. This is why im even wasting my time doing this. I despise your approach. You only care about your career. Oh… the jails are full, the courts are all tied up, cuz theres no money left. YEA FUCKING RIGHT. Why don’t you actually push for some change, to create a process or system that will really remedy this problem? I’ll tell ya why, cuz the profit isn’t there.

Dude, stop texting me. You're just getting weird now. I don't care that you're gay. I don't even know why you would tell me that. Unless that is why your tripping out like this because I didn't meet up with you for a beer the other day? In any case, I don't need to know that much out any personal personal info about you.

Last edited:
On a better note, my nephew got out of the hospital today! He's doing really good and is getting close to a full recovery. I mean he still has ways to go but from where he was a week ago it's amazing how much he has recovered. They are 90% sure there won't be any permanent damage to his brain but he may have permanent damage to his throat. Right now when he talks he sounds like the short little creepy lady from poltergeist, lol. It's kinda creepy hearing it come out of him. But because he is on probation and was in that car with guns and all that his probation officer put him on house arrest so he's staying at my house which I'm really happy they allowed because I really worry about him in that neighborhood. I'm really hoping he learned his lesson from that shit. I don't think I can handle going through something like that again. I'm hoping he can't either.

nahhh kratom i don think u r a police , porlly not woosa police too hes just tryni to talk about hes life so what ya? buddy pleese chillax take a chill pill lol!

Nah, I'm not the police. You know why?....
A fuck nigga, that's that shit I don't like, nah
A snitch nigga, that's that shit I don't like, nah
A bitch nigga, that's that shit I don't like, nah
Sneak dissers, that's that shit I don't like
Don't like, like, don't like, like
A snitch nigga, that's that shit I don't like, nah
A bitch nigga, that's that shit I don't like, nah

Fake Trues, that's that shit I don't like
Fake shoes, that's that shit I don't like
Fake niggas, that's that shit I don't like
Stalking ass bitch, shit I don't like

I bet the mods are fine shut this bitch down cuz of all this shit dudes posting. I've seen it before. Ask it takes is one idiot to ruin it for everyone. Maybe just in time before my task force raids all yall cribs.

New to illonis Springfield feel free to message me with info I have drove all the way to Chicago and been burned that won't happen again I'm dyin taking my subs n vics when I can find norco not many people w percs here either

New to illonis Springfield feel free to message me with info I have drove all the way to Chicago and been burned that won't happen again I'm dyin taking my subs n vics when I can find norco not many people w percs here either

Better turn your ass around then. Altho Im not sure how far it is to illonis. I like how you guys try and spell stuff wrong so it doesnt seem like its the same person as much. Thats good. Anyway, you're gunna have to keep at it for a while before you can shoot off any PMs. Hope you got some time and taxpayer money to waste. Why would you take subs n vics? the subs are just gunna cancel em... It's one or the other. Your welcome.

I bet the mods are fine shut this bitch down cuz of all this shit dudes posting. I've seen it before. Ask it takes is one idiot to ruin it for everyone. Maybe just in time before my task force raids all yall cribs.

Good. This thread is bad news. I like the rap lyrics tho. You're trying the "ghetto" fab approach. I like it. Maybe it will appeal to someone. Just so you know, it's "finna," not "fine." The gay ad hominem attack on me just makes you sound like a typical racist right-wing republican cop, tho. Fail. Im surprised you didnt go on a rant about BLM. That's self control.

sodope is crazy! I know woosa and he showed me the txt messages sodope wrote to him. He kept saying I know your a cop and I want to work with you and help get people who do dope. Sodope is bad news he wants to get people in trouble. So everyone stay clear of sodope

Better turn your ass around then. Altho Im not sure how far it is to illonis. I like how you guys try and spell stuff wrong so it doesnt seem like its the same person as much. Thats good. Anyway, you're gunna have to keep at it for a while before you can shoot off any PMs. Hope you got some time and taxpayer money to waste. Why would you take subs n vics? the subs are just gunna cancel em... It's one or the other. Your welcome.

Good. This thread is bad news. I like the rap lyrics tho. You're trying the "ghetto" fab approach. I like it. Maybe it will appeal to someone. Just so you know, it's "finna," not "fine." The gay ad hominem attack on me just makes you sound like a typical racist right-wing republican cop, tho. Fail. Im surprised you didnt go on a rant about BLM. That's self control.

Actually I tried to put "gonna" but auto correct changes it. I just said I don't care that you are gay. There was no reason for you to even tell me that.

sodope is crazy! I know woosa and he showed me the txt messages sodope wrote to him. He kept saying I know your a cop and I want to work with you and help get people who do dope. Sodope is bad news he wants to get people in trouble. So everyone stay clear of sodope

Thanks bro, but now i guarantee sodope is gonna say that I'm you just using another name. Watch.
Anyways, my nephew comes in my room this morning to wake me up and that goddamn weird ass voice scared the shit out of me, lol. It's so damn creepy. We were laughing for an hour cuz of how startled I was when he woke me up.

WOW! WOA and DMopps, are the only folks I recognize.JJ....?

Dmopzz is my boy. It ducks he lives in Wisconsin and we don't get to hang out more. I'd put him on the task force for sure. Then we could execute operation Nod together.