• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah purple buds are the coolest looking weed to me by far. purple is my fav color anyways, so the first time I saw some purple bud in the flesh it was my brother who had just bought a gram and it was some dank duggets. When he showed me i scraped together the funds to buy an eighth cause it was sooooo pretty.

ChemSmiles and I are really trying to save up so we can move to Asheville, NC this summer and get away from living with his parents and the lame scene in this quaint rural beach town filled with good ol boys. So we are only smoking a quarter a week between the two of us, which for us isnt too easy yet. We have been able to get it to last like almost 6 days, but on average it lasts us 5 days, then we end up with two days of pretty much no smoking, maybe a bowl of crumbs and a few resin hits at night to help us sleep.

And this past weekend were our two days with no weed this week, the small breaks help keep our tolerance in check, and our boy has this same stickkkkyyyyyyy ass bud. like mega sticky. Like its starting to annoy me cause i like to break my weed up by hand and it keep sticking to me fingers when i try to drop it in my bowl sticky. But oh so good.

Been a busy stressful ass week too as this lapel pin making company in china fucked up our glow in the dark pin we designed. the glow was the wrong color in some areas and non of them glowed evenly. The glow was completely janky and that want to act like thats as good at it gets. And since we had lots of orders for that pin already we spent alot of time smoothing things over with our customers. But its nearly all settled now and people love that we were honest about the situation and that we dont want to sell a janky product. We know glow in the dark pins can glow perfect.

okay rant over, I took an extra adderall today and i need to chill.....I need to go cuddle with my bluelightlover. Stone on stoners <3

re: the sticky icky, I like to use a grinder. This might help you out with the stickiest of buds. :)

That's just my 2 cents though.

I'm still smoking so much weed just to keep up with anti-inflammatory and analgesic needs. But so worth it.

nah I know a grinder would help a lot especally with this weed. this is one of the few times I wish I had one actually. I enjoy the act of breaking up weed with my hands alot for some reason, I have always enjoyed the whole ritual of smoking, including breaking up the weed, theres something meditative. And I have nails that grow fast and are naturally very thin and sharp, yet flexible so they are strong and I dont break nails easily. normally I dont have any trouble breaking weed up, but this stuff is soooooo sticky, but not raw sticky. Smoking weed that isnt cured fully is wasteful.

nah I know a grinder would help a lot especally with this weed. this is one of the few times I wish I had one actually. I enjoy the act of breaking up weed with my hands alot for some reason, I have always enjoyed the whole ritual of smoking, including breaking up the weed, theres something meditative. And I have nails that grow fast and are naturally very thin and sharp, yet flexible so they are strong and I dont break nails easily. normally I dont have any trouble breaking weed up, but this stuff is soooooo sticky, but not raw sticky. Smoking weed that isnt cured fully is wasteful.

Definitely agreed.

I used to love tearing apart buds with my fingers, and sometimes still do if I'm away from my grinder. However I still like using my grinder as part of the meditative process.

I'm going to pack my sidecar bubbler with some of the Trinity OG that I've been blazing. :D

I feel like grinders are necessary for highgrade weed. I don't like breaking down a gram to find half a gram of kief and shake stuck to my finger tips. :X

I feel like grinders are necessary for highgrade weed. I don't like breaking down a gram to find half a gram of kief and shake stuck to my finger tips. :X

+1 Grinders ftw. Only beef with them I have is they often catch quite a bit of the sticky in them. I usually like it when things are ground a bit finer anyway.

If im really trying to get that crumbly weed feel ill just leave it sitting out somewhat near an air source (like in my garage) so it gets brittle but not blown around

but I usually just grind it because I spent too much money on this grinder when I was younger so im gonna get my money out of it lol

+1 Grinders ftw. Only beef with them I have is they often catch quite a bit of the sticky in them. I usually like it when things are ground a bit finer anyway.

WHEN my grinders get sticky, i soak them in rubbing alcohol, to get all the good shit out, then put them in the washing machine. Evaporate the alcohol and you scrap up grinder hash. good shit.

WHEN my grinders get sticky, i soak them in rubbing alcohol, to get all the good shit out, then put them in the washing machine. Evaporate the alcohol and you scrap up grinder hash. good shit.

I have yet to try doing this.

Mornin' stoners. I'm about to pack a bong rip. %)

Its 10:30 PM and I am making french toast for me and my lover, then bowl packing timeeeee.

What are you stoners up to tonight?

damn that just put me in the mood for a pancake breakfast real bad

Do you mean the washer or the dryer? I don't think the hot/cold cycle of my washer would get hot enough to evaporate alcohol but that's just an assumption...

Throw it in the dishwasher while you make us all dinner and clean the house.

#housewifeproblems

thats always nice to do, i like to clean myself then get high usually though

So the heat went out last night. 2 weeks into this bronchitis bullshit and now I'm waking up to a 45 degree house. Fuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.