Can You Fax Acid?

thats a fucking great idea !! ill clean my ink canister out and fill it with acid and all i need is someone to do the same and we can fax each other ...cooool . 8o

as nezo said it was a joke and for you n00bs that weren't around at the time you will just have to take our word for it.

i sent a telegram to my mates wedding in london when i was in perth and couldnt make it so i tried to add an eight ball of coke on the end of the telegram so they would really enjoy the wedding but the dude who was taking down the telegram got suspicious and called the cops on me, got busted for attempted importation. i think if you are going to try to telegram coke you should only do it interstate, definitely not internationally its way to risky

that is the best question ive seen asked in a long time. thank you for that

i wish everyone would stop giving this kid a hard time.

faxing acid des work, and NO, the original blotter does NOT lose the lsd, fax machines duplicate the acid JUST like they do ink. y'all are retarded, good luck making it in the new drugs-meet-technology world. %)

the funny thing is no one took this seriously....i actually have tried it after reading this thread and have been so fucked up it has been too long since i've actually been able to type. so next time your too high and mighty to try something stupid just remember this thread

Seriously, It's Funny As Fuck Because You Seem Sencier About Doing This!....with Lack Of Common Sense On Ur Part I Would Advise U To Give Up On The Idea U Have.....u Are Beening Serious Right???.... L M A O!!!!