• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane: Mayhem - Convention Centre - 26/06/2004

FoxyKel

Bluelighter
REVIEW: Mayhem - BRISBANE Convention Centre - 26/06/2004

~ MAYHEM ~
Brisbane Convention Centre
Saturday 26th June, 2004

This is going to be a fantastic night, and my last event in Brisneyland before I move down south! Whose beautiful faces am I going to see in the crowd???

~~~

Confirmed DJ's are:

Dyewitness (Holland)
Weaver (Raverbaby - Bonkers)
Suae (Utopia - Godspeed - Two Tribes)
Tomm-e (Utopia - Fantasia - Godspeed)
MC Destiny (Utopia - Godspeed - MK Sydney)
Team Rocket (MK Sydney - Utopia)
Dave PSI - (MK Sydney)
QT - (MK Sydney)
Paul Holden - (Thunder Downunder - Future Dreams)
Dash Vs Nautious (Newcastle)

~~~​

Cost: $50 plus booking fee ($35 Early Bird!)

Tickets available from: Ticketek, Central Station Records All Supre' Stores Gooble Warming Rocking Horse Records Cadillac Cowboy Koruption Clothing Underground Nation Sunflower Records Butter Beats Phat Stuff One Stop DJ

Last edited:
Apparently all early bird tickets have been sold, so don't leave it to the last minute to get your tickets kids - this one is expected to be mighty popular - the convention centre won't know what's hit it =D

I say bring it on! Yet even though am going, hestitation due to A: venue and B: 16+ does leave one wondering. Will it incur increase security? Not that that's really a problem if one know's how to avoid such dilemas! But we all know how security reacts when the youngin's are around and get fiesty! :D

The venue will go off, in my opinion.... this is the room it will be held in... imagine it... lights off, lazer lights going off, music pumping... weeeeeeee!

As for security... meh... take the necessary precautions, be smart ;)

I know! It's like a mini adventjah (*prays to adventjah gods to come again soon*), the lazers should go off with any luck!

You don't need precautions, u just need an anti-paranoia card! Mine's laminated! =D

The anti-paranoia card can often lend people in hot water... there's a difference between not being paranoid, and simply using your head on certain issues ;)

I reckon there'll be dogs.

I am going.. :) Will be mad..

Featuring: International::, DYEWITNESS (Holland - The Future - Masterplan - Only if i had one more), , Interstate::, Weaver (Raverbaby - Bonkers), Suae (Utopia - Godspeed - Two Tribes), Tomm-e (Utopia - Fantasia - Godspeed), MC Destiny (Utopia - Godspeed - MK Sydney), Team Rocket (MK Sydney - Utopia), Dave PSI - (MK Sydney), QT - (MK Sydney), Paul Holden - (Thunder Downunder - Future Dreams), Dash Vs Nautious (Newcastle), , Locals::, Seventy-7, Void, Whiplash, CrakT (Darkcore set), 2Styliztik, Tiamos, Groovtek, Waxmaster, Brad Revell, Menace, Bi-Polar and .more.

Last edited:
Brisbane? Have sniffer dogs? That'd be a first! But I don't think so, I believe there will be police presense at some stage (if not all night), but there have been bigger events, such as Adventjah and event's in the Valley that spill onto the streets, and dog's still weren't there. Hiding, just means you have to get very creative! :D

Rumour has it Bris had joined the southern states and gone to the dogs. Not sure they'll be at this event though.

And of course we will be in attendance - it's goping to be large ;)

:)Smiley

most of the time the dogs are merely crowd control dogs. It sure sends the average punter into fits of paranoia though.

Someone needs to remind me to get my tix.

Oh my god... I'm there. Now if only I could find $50 for the ticket. I think I'll start by looking under my bed.

I think I am giving this event a miss, its going cost me too much... $50plus for tickets, $15-20 for taxi home, $10-20 for water, $10-$20 for few beers (you guys know me, I never go a night without beer, its my friend you know.), and few FAIR bit of dollars for "other products"....thats easily way over $140 plus for a night.... and I am not real keen on paying high ticket prices just to "see/listen" DJ's sets. I mean ..... :p

Call me boring if you wish, I rather go to the local pub, where cost me less than $30 on nice amounts of pots of beers and get drunk and come home watch some DVD's with a nice fatty spliff.

Sorry dudes..... Make sure you behave yourself around these young kids Splatt. ;)

Urbanhog, you my friend, are boring!

Can't believe your missing out on farewelling the fox :(