• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Brexit: Are you a Leaver or Remainer....

I think you will find you were in the majority if you voted leave! Ha ha, but yes I see your point there. Good to touch base max Alfie

no point in voting if the choice is the lesser of two evils. representative democracy is a crock of shit. step back don't play the game.

Its like who do you decide to take on holiday? person A who shot you or person B who stabbed you?? YOU WOULDN'T TAKE EITHER OF THE CUNTS!!

no point in voting if the choice is the lesser of two evils. representative democracy is a crock of shit. step back don't play the game.

Its like who do you decide to take on holiday? person A who shot you or person B who stabbed you?? YOU WOULDN'T TAKE EITHER OF THE CUNTS!!

Well said that man..!!

I voted for us to leave and I still would despite all the scare stories they are putting out to try and make folk change their minds and vote to remain instead. I am dead against a 2nd referendum as this is the first time my vote felt like it was actually worth something and could make a change.

This 100%

The problem is with these EU elections coming up it will make NO difference, it isn't the European Parliament that makes ANY difference, it is the UNELECTED European Commission that makes the rules. Jean-Claude Juncker only said yesterday & was reported only on RT (Russia Today) he deselected several people on the last EU "vote" as they didn't fit the EU agenda.

Also that fucking CUNT, Scumbag, piece of shit Nigel Farage is equal in my eyes to Change UK, they are yet again two cheeks of the same arse. The sooner I see a proper party in the UK for the PEOPLE the better. We should look after our own before we look after others & fuck the EU single market too, it makes NO difference to me if I cannot get access to a fancy car or God forbid the Tofu eating "liberal" London-centric have to pay extra for their I-pad or Sony laptop (which may I add can only function on minerals that are illegaly mined in places like Rwanda by children)

If this Brexit thing fails & we are stuck with some shit like the Deal May has cooked up I for one will be putting on my own yellow vest & looking to join a UK branch of Mouvement des gilets jaunes.

The only thing good to come out of these Brexit shenanigans is that the Tory party is fucked!

Unfortunately, that frog faced fuckwit Farage looks set to capitalise on their demise... :(

I usually find this type of thing WAYY too tedious to get informed.
Can anyone please really oversimplify and tell me basically what would change if we left (the good and the bad)?
I'm honestly not an ignorant person, I just have so many issues in my life that I don't have the time for things that won't directly affect me (unless it's something that gets me really angry like the new Alabama abortion stuff).

Consider this:

You've been living at home with your parents all your life. You work hard, you've got debts and you're paying them board. It's not a perfect relationship, you sometimes have arguments and you have to abide by their rules, but you're fairly comfortable.

Then one day a mate of yours says "why do you put up with it? You're a grown man, yet you're living under the shadow of your parents and paying them money for one room where you can't do what you want. Don't you want your independence? I'm moving out of my parents home, why don't we both do it?"

You think "hell yeh, he's right."

So you go to your parents and say "I've had enough of this, I'm moving out and you won't see me again."

Next thing you know, you're living on your own in a bedsit, paying twice as much as you were before with bills on top, with no one to turn to when you need to borrow a tenner to see you through. You're still working your arse off, but getting even deeper in debt. Sure, you've got your independence, but you can't afford to enjoy it.

As for your 'mate', he doesn't want to know you anymore. He forgot to mention he's loaded and doesn't need security. What's more, he's now renting out your room at your parents' and is subletting it to some other cunt for a profit.

This is Brexit.

You are the UK. Your parents are the EU. Your mate is Farage, Johnson or any one of the other self serving privileged lieing cunts who persuaded you it was a good idea to leave...

I like the way you put that above FUBAR, it is quite right in a way & I voted to leave. Never let it be said on here like it was before I was some kinda UKIP nutcase & all the other shit that was removed.

The problem is & always has been the people in power be that the EU or whatever the hell is waiting for us round the corner when we leave don't give a fuck about 99% of people in this country, we will never "take back control" till something really brutal goes down & we the people stand up. To quote Rage Against The Machine "I think I heard a shot"
Sadly most people in this country have no desire for this though.

"A minority can never have any other effective means to influence the course of matters but the use of violence". - Pentti linkola

Arkan & his tigers in Serbia would approve of my view I know that much

Consider this:

You've been living at home with your parents all your life. You work hard, you've got debts and you're paying them board. It's not a perfect relationship, you sometimes have arguments and you have to abide by their rules, but you're fairly comfortable.

Then one day a mate of yours says "why do you put up with it? You're a grown man, yet you're living under the shadow of your parents and paying them money for one room where you can't do what you want. Don't you want your independence? I'm moving out of my parents home, why don't we both do it?"

You think "hell yeh, he's right."

So you go to your parents and say "I've had enough of this, I'm moving out and you won't see me again."

Next thing you know, you're living on your own in a bedsit, paying twice as much as you were before with bills on top, with no one to turn to when you need to borrow a tenner to see you through. You're still working your arse off, but getting even deeper in debt. Sure, you've got your independence, but you can't afford to enjoy it.

As for your 'mate', he doesn't want to know you anymore. He forgot to mention he's loaded and doesn't need security. What's more, he's now renting out your room at your parents' and is subletting it to some other cunt for a profit.

This is Brexit.

You are the UK. Your parents are the EU. Your mate is Farage, Johnson or any one of the other self serving privileged lieing cunts who persuaded you it was a good idea to leave...
I like farage for 3 reasons

1. Hes not afraid of saying stuff that needs to be said ofcourse it helps his cause coincidentally hes still a politican after all.

2. Hes a normal punter just like us and has gone against a lot of hate stories and exaggerations i dont support ukip i think they are quite racist but i do support nigel because he is not racist.

3. The only reason we are talking about brexit is because of Nigel and were not the eu bitches anymore their still trying to push another referendum and Nigel has stepped in yet again to try and save what's left of this once Great Britain and all he has to show for it is none stop racist stories and hate

i joke about trump because know hes just trump but Nigel really speaks to me and if anyone thinks that makes me racist or lazy, stupid idc i dont like seeing my country get treated like shit thankfully people like Nigel do to I don't live on benefits or get money from ilegal means I work 9-5 manual Labour most days, I pay my rent and taxes so I have just as much right as anyone else even though its, not a free country anymore but I like to pretend it still is thankyou very much

Pete556

Farage is just another idiot, his mugging you off mate so don't be a fool & wake up. Look at the people he has around him & tell him what to do ffs, would you trust Arron Banks for one example?

I'll now take your post apart point by point so strap in folks & the mods can fuck right off on this one!!!!!

1) "Hes not afraid of saying stuff that needs to be said ofcourse it helps his cause coincidentally hes still a politican after all."

You said it right there at the end "hes still a politician after all" so that means he has his paymasters & people that have given their cash to his party & want stuff done in return for it. You do know his Brexit party has been given lots of cash by shady connections to the American health insurance groups that are being looked into right now for example? He wants to see the collapse of the NHS for a start. He IS AFRAID of saying stuff that needs to be said, where is he cussing out BAE systems for selling arms to Saudi Arabia that are used in Yemen for example? He don't give a fuck mate, his a scumbag like the lot of them & should be hung by his neck with piano-wire.

2) "Hes a normal punter just like us and has gone against a lot of hate stories and exaggerations i dont support ukip i think they are quite racist but i do support nigel because he is not racist."

His NOT a normal guy, I would look into where he worked before he went to UKIP, I take it you haven't read the book "Fighting Bull" that was done by his own fair hand may I add. Yes a lot of the liberal media hate upon him I agree but his far from a normal guy from a council estate. I suggest you go learn about his time when he was trading on the stock exchange for a basic start & then come back to me

3)"The only reason we are talking about brexit is because of Nigel and were not the eu bitches anymore their still trying to push another referendum and Nigel has stepped in yet again to try and save what's left of this once Great Britain and all he has to show for it is none stop racist stories and hate."

Erm.......you aware of the rise of the Right in Italy, France, Germany, Holland for a basic start? The rise of Nationalism in Europe is huge atm & I assume for a basic start you have heard of AFD? All these groups are Anti EU, it has fuck all to do with Brexit party or UKIP, from England right through to Greece where people are STILL eating outta bins people are fed up with the EU. Britian was NEVER great mate, it has always been a fucking shithole built on the back of slaves, drug dealing, murder etc. Learn history FFS, where would England be for one example without The East India company ? God bless those Chinese Opiate addicts huh.

"I work 9-5 manual Labour most days, I pay my rent and taxes"

Well done, pay those taxes kid, I bet you smile each day knowing you fund wars & God knows what other Black ops.

Last edited:
14 hours ago & his face when Channel 4 news brought this up on Friday was excellent, the toad looking scumfuck.

That Brexit Party / UKIP twat goes round with Trump ffs, this is a man that thinks he will stop Mexicans by building a wall? 25 foot wall means a 26 foot ladder folks.
These people don't give a toss about you, they are the same as anyone from Labour or the Tory party, I'd push the lot off a cliff.

14 hours ago & his face when Channel 4 news brought this up on Friday was excellent, the toad looking scumfuck.

That Brexit Party / UKIP twat goes round with Trump ffs, this is a man that thinks he will stop Mexicans by building a wall? 25 foot wall means a 26 foot ladder folks.
These people don't give a toss about you, they are the same as anyone from Labour or the Tory party, I'd push the lot off a cliff.

And just like Trump, the more the media mock Farage and try to dish up dirt on him the stronger he will become. It worked for Trump

Trump got in by playing a decent hand, his in the pocket of the Zionist lobby & also somehow managed to blag a lot of working class people he would save them. His a total moron, who the fuck would take on John R. Bolton. The Venezuela diplomat from the USA who's name escapes me atm but is upto his neck in blood as he caused the murder in El Salvador is running the show too.

Trump should be dropped off in Ciudad Juarez imho, it isn't that far from the Texas border & I'm sure he would make it back alive ;)

31igx9.jpg

Pete556

Farage is just another idiot, his mugging you off mate so don't be a fool & wake up. Look at the people he has around him & tell him what to do ffs, would you trust Arron Banks for one example?

I'll now take your post apart point by point so strap in folks & the mods can fuck right off on this one!!!!!

1) "Hes not afraid of saying stuff that needs to be said ofcourse it helps his cause coincidentally hes still a politican after all."

You said it right there at the end "hes still a politician after all" so that means he has his paymasters & people that have given their cash to his party & want stuff done in return for it. You do know his Brexit party has been given lots of cash by shady connections to the American health insurance groups that are being looked into right now for example? He wants to see the collapse of the NHS for a start. He IS AFRAID of saying stuff that needs to be said, where is he cussing out BAE systems for selling arms to Saudi Arabia that are used in Yemen for example? He don't give a fuck mate, his a scumbag like the lot of them & should be hung by his neck with piano-wire.

2) "Hes a normal punter just like us and has gone against a lot of hate stories and exaggerations i dont support ukip i think they are quite racist but i do support nigel because he is not racist."

His NOT a normal guy, I would look into where he worked before he went to UKIP, I take it you haven't read the book "Fighting Bull" that was done by his own fair hand may I add. Yes a lot of the liberal media hate upon him I agree but his far from a normal guy from a council estate. I suggest you go learn about his time when he was trading on the stock exchange for a basic start & then come back to me

3)"The only reason we are talking about brexit is because of Nigel and were not the eu bitches anymore their still trying to push another referendum and Nigel has stepped in yet again to try and save what's left of this once Great Britain and all he has to show for it is none stop racist stories and hate."

Erm.......you aware of the rise of the Right in Italy, France, Germany, Holland for a basic start? The rise of Nationalism in Europe is huge atm & I assume for a basic start you have heard of AFD? All these groups are Anti EU, it has fuck all to do with Brexit party or UKIP, from England right through to Greece where people are STILL eating outta bins people are fed up with the EU. Britian was NEVER great mate, it has always been a fucking shithole built on the back of slaves, drug dealing, murder etc. Learn history FFS, where would England be for one example without The East India company ? God bless those Chinese Opiate addicts huh.

"I work 9-5 manual Labour most days, I pay my rent and taxes"

Well done, pay those taxes kid, I bet you smile each day knowing you fund wars & God knows what other Black ops.
i will read this properly later mate think i get the gist of what your sayings But Nigel has never been racist like I said above I support Nigel not ukip or bnp he got ukip to where they are now for better or worse hes a bloody good leader and he talks like one of us if you know what I mean, I respect your opinion you know more about it than I do but no one will ever take my (secret)supportof Nigel have you ever listened to his radioshow on lbc? Give it a try just dont go in with a sterotypical view give him a chance if nothing else you can laugh at his antics id like to discuss this some more for sure and Trump is just a rich guy with a big mouth imoo nigel is the man they both got style that i like but Nigel always blows it out the park for me did anyone see him on bbc up again the tories and labour back when Cameron was in charge

Lol its sad to though because its nigel and hes a racist nazi no one will even give a shit or say ha look at that the bad guy getting an egg thrown on him how fitting he looks like he wish he could twat the guy who egged him to lmao go smoke a sterling and keep calm Nigel

I hope everyone is voting for Nigel ofcourse for this second and hopefully last referendum!

*laughs to self "lol yeah right"