Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Better Call Saul

I watched up to season 4 and now looked up season 5. Online it says season 5 is airing on Netflix, yet I'm looking at it right now and it's not on here

Some of my evil torrent files start with the Netflix logo and not from the AMC brodcast. So either they were available only when they aired on AMC simultaneously...but that would surprise me. It is not on Netflix Canada. You'll have to do something better than VPN to get American Netflix if you are elsewhere, got to change dns servers and other stuff, it's still possible. Or you could just wait for the constant reruns on AMC.

edit: More commentary since this thread is quiet. The year and a half we had to wait in between season 3 and 4 kind of killed a bit of the show's momentum and it was because they didn't want us to know about El Camino until about a month before it was released...it's even joked about in season 5 subtely...I'm glad the show is like BrBa....getting better by the season and that it's not even over yet. Final season's gonna be insane, I get that from "the what happens to Kim" and the subtle foreboding lines about jumping off a roof/cliff and I feel nervous everytime she's on a balcony or stairway...and we'll get closure on the "current time" black and white Gene timeline (and also what the hell happens to a really pissed off unhinged Eduardo Salamanca, who's the sanest Salamanca of the bunch, also the smartest...the way season 5 ended...ouch, he's in the right of wanting some kind of epic revenge),

It'll have 13 episodes (season 6) so that we can see what happens with the poor sad sack he's forced to be in one of the most boring cities in the US...Omaha....so un-Saul of a place, might as well be Salt Lake lol. I know this is an old post but I enjoyed the reference/joke some younguns might not have gotten when Gene gets stuck in the trash room in the mall and can't leave through the emergency escape door that will call the cops automatically. He engraves SG WAS HERE with a screw on the wall. It's a reference to Johnny Gosch, the kid that was kidnapped but apparently did not die and left a lot of signs he was alive in the 80's and 90's and even apparently went to meet his mom back as an adult but only for 30 minutes or so as he seemed to be in some underground organized crime sex trafficking circle he couldn't get out of which had links to GHWB, Franklin Scandal etc. which was one of the few real stories that were sick as hell but hodgepodged together with the "Satanic Panic" back then. That was a neat touch, he really hates and even has facial ticks like Mike, that he has to live like that while he has millions stored in a closet.

Last edited:
Well, holy shit, nobody bothered watching season 5 and the first half of the final (6th) season? That 6x07 Plan And Execution episode ending....I didn't mind the break for 2 months (final stretch starts tonight!), that episode being so goddamn half-hilarious, the funniest its been, in the most awful way something can be funny and the insane ending...never had I been thrown within the 2 emotions so rapidly, it was one hella half-season and I'm so happy we get the closure of the Breaking Bad universe starting tonight!

I'm looking forward to the new episodes. I LOVE Better Call Saul!
I didn't much like the character in Breaking Bad, but I honestly think the spinoff is even better than the first show. Amazing.

I'm at the point that while I enjoy each new episode it makes me sad that it is one less new episode we'll get.

Excited Aww GIF by TikTok

I really need to catch up and watch this. I think I watched through season 4-5, but then stopped.

I want to keep watching, but the perfectionist in me wants to start over from the beginning, which I have tried to do, but we're talking days, weeks, months of watching again.

Breaking bad is one of my favorite shows ever and I've watched all seasons 3x over.

I really need to catch up and watch this. I think I watched through season 4-5, but then stopped.

I want to keep watching, but the perfectionist in me wants to start over from the beginning, which I have tried to do, but we're talking days, weeks, months of watching again.

Breaking bad is one of my favorite shows ever and I've watched all seasons 3x over.
No point man, just start at 4. It's a classic mistake, you'll start to remember everything.

Lots of memories with this show, I used to meet up with 2 friends every Tuesday during BCS to smoke weed, listen to music, order pizza and finish the night off with BCS during season 2 and 3. I don't remember much from the first two seasons but I do recall thinking they started really getting into their own starting from season 3.

I only really started watching shows from 2013 and onwards, and like all of the really good things I've seen I went through in like a couple months. Better Call Saul was there since 2015 and something I watched religiously, through whatever was going on in my life.

What now huh....

urx, hated the west wing. running around all the time like a gang in their west wing. hbo made way better shows imho.

Ozark is a great show combining aspects of BB and BCS while still being pretty original. Deserves more praise too. The chick playing Ruth is hot AF and one hell of an actress, I love her tweaking eyes whenever she calms down and responds in a reasonable way and she's not a junkie at all even if she's white trash.

The main character, Marty is a mix between the ballsiness of Walt and the ability to get out of insane situations just by talking like Saul. It's also an America v. Mexican Cartel kind of story. The executive producer and the main character's actor acknowledge they took pieces of some of their favourite shows and tried to mix it all together in a way that is sensical, they pull it off for the most part.

Although, that show needed a fifth season. I'll just say the longer than the others 4th season ends in a controversial way, not Lost levels, but it's like man.....

I haven't watched the final episode of BCS more than twice, once alone, once with my girlfriend...my gf was a bit, not disappointed, but she tends to stick with the protagonists getting away with whatever they do a lot of the time. For me it's just very painful to watch the second part of season 6, a lot like the second part of season 5 of BB...too damn heartbreaking and the knife keeps getting twisted deeper and deeper, at least with BB we got some redemption with Walt, mainly saving Jesse, which wasn't planned, but the show ended as it started, Walt removing his threat of ratting on him, from way back in the first episode, if he didn't agree to cook meth with him. BCS' ending is very bittersweet, but at least he released all his inner demons, re: Chuck's death being caused mainly by him, even if indirectly and keeping Kim out of trouble from Sheryl after his disclosures (and the hilarious freak out by "Trust Experience, Trust Oakley", "Your honor I would like to be withdrawn from this case" as Jimmy spills it all, knowing it would drown him, especially after Oakley tells him on paper, "the judge always sticks with what the persecution brought to the table"...he proved his unconditional love for Kim in a such a selfless way that reminded her of the guy she once loved, back in the mailroom and throughout at least the first three seasons of BCS, after that, especially after the season 4 finale, she started resenting his odiousness despite being closer to him than she ever was, especially by season 6 first half.

I don't know if I could throw myself in the can basically for life for any woman, even the my current gf whom I've been with since 10 years+ now. That's one hell of a bond I once had with an ex that they had there, the one ex that still hurts to think about, so I guess it wasn't that unrealistic of an ending, especially since before Oakley and Kim not reacting much at all when he first started his talk with the judge, he first went in there to gloat in front of everyone including Kim as revenge, but seeing her changed all of it.

Sorry for the spoilers but it's been 3 months since the show's been over.

Breaking Bad wasn't isolated to the 18-25 demographic, either.

http://www.ew.com/article/2013/09/30/breaking-bad-series-finale-ratings

It doesn't.

If this show wasn't a spin off of one of the most popular shows ever, it wouldn't have got the ratings it did... and it wouldn't have been picked up for a second season months before the first episode aired... I don't think it would make it into the second season, at all, if it wasn't related to BB... It doesn't deserve a second season, so far...
true

His new show "Lucky Hank" just started. Second episode is on Sunday

Last edited:
For anybody interested, AMC has the full first episode of Lucky Hank on YouTube for free right now, for however long

Another great show Bob Odenkirk is on is Undone. Animated series, from Raphael Bob-Waksberg who wrote Bojack.

It's very short & very good...