• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best Pills of 2007

peaked said:
Not entirely true to say that MDMA comes from sassafras. Safrole oil is needed, which sassafras is rich in (at around 80-90% ) but there are other natural sources of safrole too (which shall remain nameless).

The smell of a pill isn't really a good indication either. MDMA does not smell like licorice, that smell comes from unreacted safrole (I'm guessing, anyhow). How much of this is left over depends more on the skill (and equipment/precursors) of the chemist creating it rather than the mg of MDMA in the pill.

I didn't say it smelled like licorice, i said it tasted like it, and it was the only pill that i have had that did so. Whether it's licorice taste was the reason for it's strength i'm not sure, but it would be possible since sassafras oil tastes like licorice.

YELLOW JOLLY RODGERS!!
I only got into pills mid-07, and i always took halves.
jolly rodger was my first whole and i FUCKINGG LOVEDD IT!!!

green stars and white st george dragons. everything else i came across (which is not much) was absolute garbage.

clairebear11 said:
I liked green stars. Had lots of nice rushes, chatted to strangers, danced until club closed and didn't want to go home. Sex was nice too. Also liked blue 3s, apart from the way it dyed the inside of my nostrils for a few days.

Green Star was my first pill ever, what a nice way to start, no going back now =D

Best for me were:

1. pink peurgeot (gatecrasher gryphon)
2. yellow rolex
3. Blue 3

first two bought in Tassie, the last in Sydney :)

2007: the year of the worst pills in E history.

There wasn't anything even close to average worth mentioning as opposed to 5yrs ago.

-pink tulips/playboys/hearts (all same press w/ talc smell).. still got a fair few saved up for future use :D
-blue dolphins

followed by:
-pink TAGs
-blue question marks
-purple clovers (cause they were the first clean md pills i'd ever consumed :D)

but the winner, without a shred of doubt in my mind would HAVE to be the pink adidas. i actually found one of these (on the ground) believe it or not - and it was the most insane MD experience i'll ever have on just one bikkie :D

i have a green star saved which i am still yet to consume. look forward to the day though :D or night most probably...