AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Best low commitment/stress video games.

Donnish

Greenlighter
I think all games have to be stressful sometimes. I think a low-stress mgra is minecraft. I've been playing this game for years and I've never been nervous. I'm a big fan of this game. I can advise you if you play minecraft. premium hosting ggservers. On this platform, you can install an in-game tunnel with features that other players don't have. You can also create your own personal minecraft server.

Last edited:

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS
Staff member

Really chill game. play as flower petals in the wind.

sdxyln

Bluelighter
I will be continuing with GTA: Chinatown Wars on phone after finishing with this post. It received raving reviews back in 2008 or so when first released on the Nintendo DS. The game is rapidly growing on me. Easy recommendation. Probably a must play for just about anyone if I'm being honest. Cheerio!

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
The one with the goose. My son and I have played it loads it’s hilarious and good craic.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
I grew up in a home with at least four or five PC's if I'm remembering correctly. 3 at a bare bones minimum, and then there were TV's, laptops, etc.

my childhood home looked something like this

NSFW:

:D
FFS, just how young are you man?

PCs weren't even invented for the first 50% of my life....

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
Any recommendations for games with low commitment and little to no stress?
i used to have an xbox 360 and had one game. now i have an xbox one and i have one game. if you are looking for a laid back, low stress game, think golf!

on the xbox 360 i played tiger woods pga tour:

on my xbox one i play the golf club 2019:

the controls are pretty easy to learn but the game is still a challenge. i have another friend with an xbox and the golf club 2019 and we play online a couple of times a month. definitely more fun playing against a friend.

also, the more baked i get the better i play :)

alasdair