• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Best drug for motivation

Ok guys. So where I live I have the following options for drugs with stimulant properties:
- Nootropics
- Amphetamine
- Methylphenidate
- Modafinil
- Lisdexamfetamine
- Phentermine
- Venlafaxine (It could help for my anxiety too).
- Bupoprion
- Kratom
- Tapentadol *
- Tramadol *
- Caffeine (pills, energy drinks, tea and yerba mate).
- Nicotine
- MDMA
- Cocaine
* in low doses I find it stimulating and motivating.

I was thinking I should start with the least harder substance on the stimulating spectre (nootropics maybe?) and if didn't work take the next one and go on.

Thank you all you guys.

Ok guys. So where I live I have the following options for drugs with stimulant properties:
- Nootropics
- Amphetamine
- Methylphenidate
- Modafinil
- Lisdexamfetamine
- Phentermine
- Venlafaxine (It could help for my anxiety too).
- Bupoprion
- Kratom
- Tapentadol *
- Tramadol *
- Caffeine (pills, energy drinks, tea and yerba mate).
- Nicotine
- MDMA
- Cocaine
* in low doses I find it stimulating and motivating.

I was thinking I should start with the least harder substance on the stimulating spectre (nootropics maybe?) and if didn't work take the next one and go on.
Seems that you put some effort into all this, so i'm not really out to spit in anybodys soup, but what i'm wondering about is: You wrote that the aim of all this is to get going with your thesis, do a job you hate every day and you appear prepared to go through the list. Do you have something like a schedule for all of this? Like, "i get my degree and then i figure out this job thing..".

What do you think will happen when you find a substance that works (initially)? That the newfound motivation will solve the realworld issues or that you will just stop at one point in some future and say "na, i'll live my life with intrinsic motivation from now on, bye-bye drugs.."? I'm not doubting your good intentions, but i see the potential of you getting yourself another problem..

Maybe i'm still just naive when it comes to that, especially regarding the BL forum. That harm reduction is really only information about compounds and pointing to other prospects (whatever they are) is basically a romantic waste of time cause when people set out to take stuff they do it no matter what. Of course it's better to do it informed, than uninformed and i'm not at all on this just-don't-do-drugs-propaganda-wagon; that would obviously be hypocritical. But i (still) feel that being informed might also include knowing under which circumstances it's probably not a good idea to go down this road etc. Anyway, i'll just try to continue to learn and adapt..

Greetings from the ivory tower ✨

Modafinil, hands down and any nootropics.

You'll sleep at night and keep momentum going over the long term but have laser like focus and enthusiasm to get your work done and not feel tired.

I use modafinil at work and I get loads done, but mostly just use it for when I have those sleepless nights that stuff me the next day, modafinil gets me through them with ease. But more importantly you don't lose your head or look "wired" and over animated and can easily hold a sensible conversation.

Another one is ephedrine, you'll get loads done and it's not as harsh on the otherside as any phets. But again, i would be cautious using it over any long periods. I used to use it for gym workouts. Best bit is you can buy then cheaply by the 1000.

Amphetamine will be good for one day, then you'll get nothing done for the rest of the week. Whilst on it you can easily get side tracked by taking shit to someone for a few hours. It would be hard not to look off your tits and might lead to paranoia. Pregablin doesn't give me any focus, it's hard to focus on letters and things going on, on screens. If your doing something practical though, you'll perform with gusto!

Last edited:
Another one is ephedrine, you'll get loads done and it's not as harsh on the otherside as any phets. But again, i would be cautious using it over any long periods. I used to use it for gym workouts. Best bit is you can buy then cheaply by the 1000.

Ephedrine comes in those ECA Stack supplements or am I wrong? I also think ECA comes with caffeine. I have never taken it but it seems caffeine in pills is not as jittery as drinking coffee. I hate that feeling when drinking too much coffee.

The ECA is a synergistic weight loss tablet, they work very well, but like you say, very jittery, I can't take them anymore. But you can buy ephedrine on its own too.

The ECA is a synergistic weight loss tablet, they work very well, but like you say, very jittery, I can't take them anymore. But you can buy ephedrine on its own too.

Have you taken caffeine pills, man? I've read forums that when you take caffeine pills you don't feel as jittery as you do when you have a cup of plain coffee. That is my main problem with caffeine, the jitters. :mad:

Loads, just buy pro-plus in the UK, they suck for jitters. I'm even on decaf coffee these days as caffeine makes me anxious.

If you want ephedrine, it's available OTC as chest-eeze. We used to make our own ECA:

1 chest-eeze
1 aspirin
Few pro-plus, or just a strong ass coffee

Loads, just buy pro-plus in the UK, they suck for jitters. I'm even on decaf coffee these days as caffeine makes me anxious.

If you want ephedrine, it's available OTC as chest-eeze. We used to make our own ECA:

1 chest-eeze
1 aspirin
Few pro-plus, or just a strong ass coffee

Yeah bro, I understand you. But when I quit coffee/caffeine I start to get those annoying headaches. The longest I have been without caffeine has been 1 month but I relapsed because I miss the smell and flavor of regular coffee. I think two or three cups are my sweet spot. More than that and I'm starting to feel the jitters lol.

Been taking phentermine for close to a week. Odd reaction. Take it at 7am and still nap mid morning. Take gabapentin too 600 a day. About 4pm I start to get some energy also become kinda angry. Anyone have thos reaction??

Like I said before, pregabalin is pretty good for motivation for me. Right now I am taking 300mg a day. And the truth is that I feel very good, motivated and without anxiety, I even forget to take diazepam. I consume a lot of Yerba Mate, a great source of caffeine and it helps a lot. The other downers that I have in my body may not allow me to maintain focus, maybe I need a stimulant to help with that, like I said, modafinil goes very well with pregabalin (for me) I'm trying to get some kind of amphetamine, and I don't know if bupropion is a good option, I have venlafaxine but I stopped taking it due to a relapse on tramadol. Tomorrow I will try to take my 300mg dose of pregabalin with 75mg of venlafaxine. Venlafaxine has a somewhat stimulating effect for me, it's strange, I don't know if this happens to someone else, but even my pupils dilate when I take venlafaxine.

Been taking phentermine for close to a week. Odd reaction. Take it at 7am and still nap mid morning. Take gabapentin too 600 a day. About 4pm I start to get some energy also become kinda angry. Anyone have thos reaction??

I think it must be the gabapentin. I've taken phentermine and it makes me sweat, more talkative and a little anxious but it definitely never made me nap haha. Do you take phentermine to control your weight?

Like I said before, pregabalin is pretty good for motivation for me. Right now I am taking 300mg a day. And the truth is that I feel very good, motivated and without anxiety, I even forget to take diazepam. I consume a lot of Yerba Mate, a great source of caffeine and it helps a lot. The other downers that I have in my body may not allow me to maintain focus, maybe I need a stimulant to help with that, like I said, modafinil goes very well with pregabalin (for me) I'm trying to get some kind of amphetamine, and I don't know if bupropion is a good option, I have venlafaxine but I stopped taking it due to a relapse on tramadol. Tomorrow I will try to take my 300mg dose of pregabalin with 75mg of venlafaxine. Venlafaxine has a somewhat stimulating effect for me, it's strange, I don't know if this happens to someone else, but even my pupils dilate when I take venlafaxine.

I don't even feel 300mg of pregabalin LOL. I think it may be that I have always bought the cheapest version avaible.
Venlafaxine also gives me a stimulating effect, which is why it's my favorite antidepressant. Fluoxetine also has a similar effect, but if you have a dependency on tramadol, better skip it.

Used to get a similar reaction to modafinil, took it am, napped at lunchtime, then I was struggling to sleep at night.

Used to get a similar reaction to modafinil, took it am, napped at lunchtime, then I was struggling to sleep at night.

So, we could say that these drugs cause you a certain paradoxical effect. I know a couple of people that for example caffeine makes them sleepy or fatigued.

Man, I would love to get take phentermine again. I liked the stimulating effect it had on me. I could be working out nonstop without getting tired. Also, it made me be much more sociable, talkative and focused. But, with my dependence on tramadol it's very dangerous to mix both drugs.🙁

I think it must be the gabapentin. I've taken phentermine and it makes me sweat, more talkative and a little anxious but it definitely never made me nap haha. Do you take phentermine to control your weight?
Yes for weight but also to get moving. Before i was just taking tje gabapentin and that gave me energy. The phentermine does make me sweat too. It seemed to have worked the first 3 days and after that no energy. Seems to help with my appetite though.

Hi guys.

Let's say that this year I have to submit a degree thesis and I can't find the motivation to start it. Or that I have a job that I hate and that I still have to get up every morning and go.

What would be the best drug to motivate me? Stimulants, antidepressants, steroids, opioids? I don't consider myself a person with depression, just a little anxiety.

I was thinking maybe modafinil but I don't want to get too anxious.

What do you guys think?
Give 4F-MPH pellets a try. They cost around two to one (no price naming) and are very functional from what I've heard, I'm giving Them a try myself.

Modafinil combines beautifully with clonazepam or alprazolam, gabapentinoids could be similar, but I don't have 1st hand experience with that combo. I also used modafinil for a fairly long time with no addiction or withdrawal upon discontinuation; this could be an individual issue, I've never heard of a modafinil addiction. I can't, however, say with any certainty that its outside the realm of possibility.

I was going to order modafinil from the fatigue of methadone withdrawal. How much should I take?