• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Benzos: That time has arrived

Forgot to mention, I bought some Etizolam *NOPE, there are rules, no sourcing.* the package had a gorilla on the his arms extending out, they were orange, I had to take the whole ten pills to feel a slight calming effect,

Anyone ever bought these? I don't think they're legit, or very low potency.

https://erowid.org/pharms/etizolam/

Ya the hallucinations are starting to happen last 72 hours. Bugs crawling on my skin, walls, etc. Part is true becuz I have bed bugs. But, everything else is a figment of my imagination....:(
There is a risk of seizure in withdrawals of either that increases significantly when you withdraw from both together.

Has anyone here went thru benzo and alcohol WD at the same time?? This is the direction I'm heading in.
Mate, I am not going to sugar-coat it. You must go to hospital to withdraw from alcohol and benzos at the same time. As Perforated said you are at very real risk of having a seizure when withdrawing from both substances at once, and that's not even to mention how difficult and uncomfortable it's going to be trying to do it at home on your own. Near impossible, I would hazard to say.....
Is it feasible for you to go to hospital to do this?

Yes hospital is probably going to happen. But, we are just working out the details. My social worker has been away for almost 2 weeks but returns this Monday. Then, I see my psychiatrist on Friday and he wants me off the benzos ASAP. Then we deal with alcohol. I cannot do both at one time if avoidable. It is too dangerous and I won't be able to handle it. I'm scared. Seizures and hallucinations...fuck my life.
This is really good to hear, you will definitely benefit from a coordinated approach to getting clean/sober. I truly empathise with the fear (I've been through countless hospitalised detoxes from alcohol and other things) and whilst it is daunting and scary, you WILL get through it <3
In the meantime, what is your approach? Are you going to attempt to taper down either substance, to make things easier?? Or are you going to wait until you're admitted somewhere?

I have a question if someone could help me here, I bought two different brands of lorazepam, only took these once years ago, here is what I got and can some one help me?

I don't know if I should be asking this here it's just for safe use and to make sure they're the real deal, I got an infraction once for asking about a pharmaceutical company?

I ordered some Hermofarm pharmaceutical Lorazepam 2.5mg, a Serbian Pharma company, big blue pill with an underscore underneath, from what I read about them they're legit, I took two yesterday to try but didn't really feel the calming effect like xanax or klonopin.

Then I tried some Greek company Help Pharmaceuticals Titus Lorazepam 2.5 mg that come in a purple blister pack,they're smaller and white with an underscore underneath, and didn't feel the calming effect from those either.

Has anyone here tried or heard of these brands and are they good and safe to take?

I know the Ksalol Alprazolam are good.

Please mods if asking this is against the rules, just please delete my post and don't give me any points or ban me, I'm not sourcing just want to know if their safe to take and are real as I didn't really feel any calming effect, that's all.

I feel like a piece of shit

Spent the last 2 days chugging whisky and blacking out

Why do I have to live next to a fucking bar of all places?

I feel so lost fml
You know what I'd do when I found myself in those situations?? (And believe me, it happened COUNTLESS TIMES)...you just pick up, dust yourself off, and start sobriety again. Pick up straight from where you left off. The worst thing you can do is to beat yourself up about it because then you'll just keep drinking. Just say "yeah, I drank for two days, so what, let's be sober again" and go for it.