• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Baby Woodrose?

Try using a knife or nail file and actually taking a substantial amount of the outer seed off and not just the husk.

Take some ginger tablets before you consume if nausea is still a concern. Weed about 5-10 minutes in also helps with nausea and kicks things off nicely.

I tried 12 or so of these seeds once, I grinded them down and then chuck them in water and swalloed them down. I didn't let them sit or anything like that. I was in too much of a rush to get something to happen, so maybe that's why it didn't work as well. I got a nice zone out feeling. But for the threshold ment to be 3-4 . And taking as many as I do. That should have sent me on a good trip? Owell mushroom season is comming up =D. They arnt legal, but they do get in, o btw mine was baby hawian woodrose seeds, im sure these are the same ones?

any one had success with growing hawaiian baby woodrose in the southern parts of austraila from seed?

is the vine as hardy as say morning glory where it quickly takes over?

i am keen to chuck a few seeds in purely for fence cover however I dont want to be responsible for the thing running rampant in the local area like morning glory has

cheers

A friend who herd of these from, told me these would grow pretty wild vines up in the nortern coast area. He sadi the forest setting is a good place for them to grow. But said will need to keep a eye on them getting out of hand, I had 3 left but I can't seem to find them anywhere owell. They will pop up

for those worried about nausea. taking it sublingually reduces the nausea by a SIGNIFICANT amount, especially if you manage to avoid swallowing any seed. coupled with cannabis you're unlikely to throw up, merely to be unable to walk. it's more like being extremely drunk than poisoned.

many people also report significant reduction or even no nausea at all when they use fresh ginger root to either make tea or suck on.

8-10 good seeds taken in this manner have given me quite strong visuals on two occasions.

for lazier people, grinding up the seeds into a fine powder (almost like dust) and inserting into gelcaps to swallow seems to also reduce nausea. though i haven't personally tried this method.

just remember to have weed on hand, and LSA can be a very fun substance.

The nausea doesn't seem to hit everyone. First couple of times I had them I was sick shortly after, threw up and then was fine (and trippin'). My mate had the same amount and never felt ill.
Last time went through the process and scraped and soaked the seeds before consuming, no nausea.
The seeds can be pretty variable in strength too. The ones we had were from fresh pods and they were doing the job well at 8 seeds. Went with 12 the last time when I didn't get sick though.
**edit**
I should add that on all occasions mentioned I had chewed the seeds, swilled them in my mouth for 10-20 mins then swallowed.

Last edited:
I've done HBWR on three different occasions, with somewhat varied effects each time. The first two times I cleaned the seeds, crushed them up, mixed the powder with some form of citrus and swished that around in my mouth/under my tongue for about 15 minutes. I still got pretty nauseous (accidentally swallowed quite a bit of the mixture I think), but I managed to keep myself from throwing up and it was well worth it. The third time I did the same process, only I let the seed/citrus mixture sit overnight, and just drank the juice off the top of that. Still felt pretty sick afterwards but again, had a great time. I've bought the seeds from stores in Perth and Adeaide.

You can definitely obtain HBWR in Perth. HBWR are great, but the nausea is a bitch. It seems to be really hit and miss for me as to whether i feel sick, no matter how well I prepare them beforehand. I've taken these with my boyfriend a couple times and always seem to get substantially worse nausea/pain them him. I have a pretty low pain threshold though. Recommend ginger to settle stomach.

I've done HBWR on three different occasions, with somewhat varied effects each time. The first two times I cleaned the seeds, crushed them up, mixed the powder with some form of citrus and swished that around in my mouth/under my tongue for about 15 minutes. I still got pretty nauseous (accidentally swallowed quite a bit of the mixture I think), but I managed to keep myself from throwing up and it was well worth it. The third time I did the same process, only I let the seed/citrus mixture sit overnight, and just drank the juice off the top of that. Still felt pretty sick afterwards but again, had a great time. I've bought the seeds from stores in Perth and Adeaide.

haha, hey man.

I've tried them a few times, CWE over 24-48 hours, filtered with coffee filter, consumed with mountain dew or coke (I suggest dew... they make coke taste very dusty).

anyway, without any other substances they aren't really all that fun (12 each time), Heavy body load, left feeling very sleepy and spaced out.

I would suggest with some sort of amphetamine (or methamphetamine) to kill off the body load and sleepiness.

However it seems to reduce the experience a little.

Good to have experienced them, however not really worthwhile chasing up.

Hmm got offered these by a shop and had no idea what they where so I didnt grab any, be going to grab some tomorrow me thinks!!!

germination experiment
germination time: 4+ weeks

method1: shoved in dirt
result: nothing

method2: soak in warm water for 24hrs and shoved in dirt

method3: nip pointed end of seed with knife and shoved in dirt
result: it's alive...IT'S ALIIIIIVE!

method4: soak in warm water for 24hrs, nip seed & shoved in dirt

You may want to try germinating on a soaked cotton bed first

or even experimenting with seedbombs.

You may want to try germinating on a soaked cotton bed first

or even experimenting with seedbombs.

if she grows anything like MG then I think one will be enough for the neighbourhood ;)

what on earth is a seedbomb?

if she grows anything like MG then I think one will be enough for the neighbourhood ;)

what on earth is a seedbomb?

the guerilla gardener's best friend

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-a-Seed-Bomb/

if only it wasn't so noxious towards native flora I'd be johnny-appleseeding HBWR bombs everywhere i went... till all one has to do is walk down to their nearest streetcorner and collect a few handfuls of fresh seed to have a lovely night in.

Dealers shmealers.

you can buy them at name deleted and possibly some other legal drug stores, my friends and i had 8 each. Was quite nice but felt sick if i moved aroudn to much, if you vomit you'll feel alright though and won't trip any less if its been fully absorbed. It was nice and colourful similiar to xtc but more vivid. Buying them online is much cheaper but its illegal to buy from other countries. I think it was xx for 250 seeds whereas its xx$ for 6 at stores. I heard you may be able to get from nurseries as well though, perhaps they would be your best option if you can find somewhere that has them

Mod Edit: No sources or store names. Also... if you find HBWR similar to ecstasy, then dawg, you be getting some weird ass fucking pills.

~DW

Last edited by a moderator:
people don't throw the seeds into the bush they're a fucking weed. suprised the mods haven't said anything about this

and so you did, on my psp so layout skews the threads....sorry dude

I have tried HBW on several occasions and can be a nice feeling apart from the nausea which ranges from mild to severe ,Would be great exept for the nausea ...so i did some hunting and believe have found the perfect solution ,where i am hoping the arsenic in them has already been taken out .... will let you all know how i go with these apparently they are an lsa ergine ?!

Last edited by a moderator: