• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aust Social Confessional Thread

I stole a dog when i was little with a friend and had to ride home in a police car :p im a bad bad girl.....

I have this insane compulsion to break chocolate bars in half and grind up potato chips in supermarkets so that they're all broken up when some poor sucker opens the packet...

I once picked up some guy at a pub and then started sobering up and realised I didn't want nothin' to do with him. So I told him I was going to the toilet and went home...

I steal beer from anyone who has left it unattended for more than 30 seconds...

When you could buy Crunchie Nuggets, I filled up an empty pack with little rocks covered in chocolate and watched my brother eat a handful...

When I'm drunk, there's a particular person I used to be friends with whom I like to prank at weird times of the night and day to freak her out as payback for her being such a total bitch....

One night I got REALLY drunk and smacked around every rear view mirror I could find until one of them came off and flew down the street...that was the same night I cut my hand trying to pull a payphone receiver out of the wall...

:| ...I'm a bad bad boy... :|

--Raz--

I once gave my number to a completely random guy who was watching me dance, and then refused to acknowledge his phone calls or ever see him again. He still rings me to this day, and i still try not to talk to him whereever possible. I feel bad, but he is really not someone who inspires me to be friends with him.

Before i discovered i could buy alcohol for myself i used to drink dad's vodka and replace it with water. Until he caught me a while later.

I'm not actually a vegatarian, i'm a pescatarian, which means i only eat fish and chicken. I don't enjoy the tast of red meat or pork, but i confess that i will eat it if forced. Apparently this means i am not a reall pescatarian at all, just really fussy.

I write poetry. Some of it is even good. 8o

It realy urks me when people have bad grammar. I'm not talking about your standard typo, or a mistake made due to lack of proof reading, but rather those mistakes like confusing "there, they're and their", or "your and You're"... i also hate it when people use "U" instead of "you"... :\

I hate having a dirty kitchen.

^^^ lol thas AWESOME, sounds like something i would ofdone]
hahahahahahaha

• As a kid, when my sister had done something to me I waited with a bag of sawdust outside of the shower. As soon as I heard the water turn off I charged in and tipped the bag onto her from behind the glass shower door. Since it would have destroyed the pipes if she washed it off there she had to be led out the back naked, in winter and get hosed down with our garden hose on the lawn by one of my parents.
  • When a good friend returned a skateboard of mine utterly carved up I ran into his room with a compass and etched deep lines into his CD's. Never got caught.
  • Dated a girl for 1 month without ever knowing her name

...Mulva?

I..

... sold my soul to the corporate devil and became a full time wage $lave.
Oh well.. :D

*sniffle*
forgive me father for I have sinned it's been 21 years since last I confessed.

I play computer games when i claim to be working, computer games i might add that i dont particularly like.
I enjoy the fact that I'm better looking then my ex's girlfriend, immensly.
I enjoy revenge.
I lie to toursits.
I lie to jehova witnesses, door to door salesmen and charity cash collecters because I hate being woken up before 12 and assailed by unnatractive strangers in poorly fitted suits.
Sometimes I dont lie and I answer the door naked, knowing my unclad form will be indelibly inked in their chaste little minds.
I kind of like the way they look over their shoulder as the scuttle down the path.
I should be seeing my girlfriend in 10 minutes, but I'm lazy and I'm going to be late because dear lord, I dont really want her sister to cut my hair, I like it how it is.
I'm one of those people who purposly dances seductivly with her girlfriends at clubs for the dual satisfaction of annoying the stright girls and drawring a crowd.
Whilst i masquarade as intelligent, nerdy and deep, and go to protests and read all the papers, use big words and nod at appropriate intervals in intelligent discussions, I'm secretly utterly obsessed with image and external beauty, spend hours in the shower, dispise hippies and have tried to munipulate my true hippe mother into shaving her legs.
i go to art opeings because i'm a cheese adict.

hail mary
hail mary
hail mary

oh and I forgot, I read the finacial times partly because my housemate hates it.

sorry :(

I killed a baby chic when I was 7 or 8.
I held it too tight and forced its insides to come out of its arse.
It gave one final squeek of pain and then went limp.

I cried for hours and gave it a funeral and everything.
I allways go back to the spot whare I killed it to pay respect.
:( :( :(

I dont know why I did it. Maybe a young boys mind filled with the rush of dominating power was the cause. Maybe Im just a monster.

Sob Sob thats so sad man
I know,Y'know whats even more sad?
What?
The fact that I talk to imaginary friends like you.
I resent that.

-Peace

i went on a date with a fairly younger guy only a few mths back....

whats wrong with that?

well i realised just how young he was when the date had come to an end when i had to go home cos he had 'hsc homework to do'

ummm ooopppps

edit:umm dont mind me...kinda stoned

Last edited:
Innocuous said:

I lie to jehova witnesses, door to door salesmen and charity cash collecters because I hate being woken up before 12 and assailed by unnatractive strangers in poorly fitted suits.
Sometimes I dont lie and I answer the door naked, knowing my unclad form will be indelibly inked in their chaste little minds.

That is so gold ;)

I've told various assorted religious types that they've interrupted my devil worshipping in the back room, but am yet to answer the door naked. That is the funniest story.

Shoelace... you crack me up dude!

*~*~*~*

Kat's confession #3:

In year 6, I headed an organisation which stood at the door of the canteen and made little kids give us their spare change upon entry and exit.

Hi my name is punch e punch and um my confession is that well,.. I cant lie for shit :\ :) :D =D

-Peace

I lost my viriginity to my step-sister..actually, we lost each other's to each other. It was beautiful, sexy and hot and something we will probably NEVER talk about again. :|