• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Anybody else do coke even though they don't get much out of it?

I get anxiety attacks from small doses of Coke and crack and psychosis from anything more than 1 hit or 1 decent line.

Needless to say I stopped wasting my money on that shit. However I frequently get offered a hit of crack and don't always turn it down.
Yeah I guess I'm thinking now that I do too :\
It's pretty stupid that I do it really, although I've been doing a lot recently. I guess I do enjoy it, otherwise I wouldn't do it, but if I think of all the negatives, they positives don't come close to even balancing!

I keep doing it in the house when my parents are here, and as soon as I'm high I get really paranoid that they will catch me (which is a genuine concern, but I overly worry about it). Even when I've had the house to myself, I've been properly paranoid that the neighbours can see me, and I even think I can hear them creeping round the outside of the house sometimes!

A few times, when I've been high, I get super stressed because of these worries, and my heart goes mental and I feel extremely anxious for a long time. I really worry that this is very bad for my heart and body. Exactly how bad is it for you to be really stressed and anxious when high on coke? A couple of times it's felt like there's extreme pressure in my head :\

Man I feel u with the oxy it does nothing almost for me and it's not my tolerance I was off for a month and snorted one I didn't feel much at all its bin like that for awhile idk why

I used to do coke frequently, now I get lucky if I get my hands on it but I don't enjoy it that much. Since I have anxiety the side effects it gives me (numb throat for one) just freak me out. I'm also on an antidepressant and other assorted meds.

It gives me a little burst of energy I guess but most of the time I'm just trying to see if I feel any different. I guess I continue to do it because it's a social thing for me.

I don't think antidepressants have much of an interaction with coke. Antidepressants affect serotonin, coke affects dopamine and norepinephrine mostly. Ive done all kinds of drugs while on ssri's, and personally I never found it to lessen the high from coke, amphetamines, benzos or opiates. I have found it to interfere with lsd and mdma.

talking about anti-depressants, it seems if someone is feeling under the weather they prescribe anti-depressants 8)
I was on them and weaned myself off because I think they just screw everything up worse, they sure didn't help that I could tell. I think grass is the best anti-depressants medication out there.
14.gif

Does anyone know if you can take a 7.5gm zopiclone tablet after around 8 to 9 hours of cocaine use?
If so how l long should i wait to take the pill after my last line.

Zopiclone ! 7.5mg
I have taken one about 10 mins ago and i have been high on cocaine for about 8 or 9 hours now. So after my last line i left it an hour before i took The tablet. Hopefuly it works.
I have done it before but only when comsuming small amounts of coke in like a 4 hour space.

Any suggestions if im still here im the next 30 mins while.i am.waiting?

Who ever said oxy isn't available in the UK. I was able to get oxyco tin 30s 12os oxymorphone and fentany. They were diverted but it's a bit ignorant to say it's impossible. I must have better connections. Peace

Does anyone know if you can take a 7.5gm zopiclone tablet after around 8 to 9 hours of cocaine use?
If so how l long should i wait to take the pill after my last line.

Zopiclone is a nonbenzodiazepine, i.e. a drug that acts like a benzo even though it has a different chemical structure.

Plenty of people use benzos as a relatively "safe" tool (as in there is little to no risk of an OD, they're just addictive) for coming down after a stim binge, and Zopiclone will do the job just as well.

Good Cocaine is hard to beat.Like, the real high strength purity stuff. Although it's as rare shes teeth.

It's not, that's all I've been able to get for 5/6 years and trust me I know good yayo, done the bleach test and acetone wash, get that nice shiny layered off white oily waxy one, not one that's really powdery unless you hot plate it which I think helps miles better.

Not been able to get pub grub shit for ages thank fuck only Fishscale like flake about, but I suppose it depends on who you know and the guys that get it in your area and hat their preference is, expensive but better quality and value flake it cheap Shitty pub grub that tramps and tight deluded fuckers keep buying!!

A guy I knew used to drive 1 hour up to where I live to get good flake, even though he was closer to the source he lived on a shitty council estate that just liked pub grub, £80 a Henry sort but he wanted the £230 a Henry stuff so came up here, so can all depend on what in your area there is more demand for quality wise. Duno why people still buy pub grub it's the biggest waste of money ever!!

I have recently started using coke. I have been doing about 2 to 3 grams through out the day depending on quality is how much I consume. I hit it every 30 to 45 minutes now. Last night I did my last hit at 215 am. About 30 minutes laster I took what I usually take. 2 antidepressants and a couple xanax. Xanax stops the craving in paSt days. But about an hour later into my sleep I was awoke to my heart beating out of my chest. I got out of bed and walked around a little. Not sure what suddenly caused this but it scared me. My coke is a hit and miss on quality. Lately it's been decent. I do have Norco (opiates) to take but I didn't know if it would lessen the effect.. My main. Question is any idea why I suddenly had this heart issue and hour and half after my last bump?

Why did you have this issue? Hmm, probably because youre doing an enormous amount of coke every day.

Isn't this just tolerance. Anyway I smoke crack an do coke when offered and I never feel great except for a minute and then that shitty stim feeling that all anxious people fear. I always do it and I always regret it

i like the thrill of bumping coke and gumming it. in small amounts ofc...

high doses of cocaine give me a nasty comedown, especially when snorting lines.

i wouldn't spend a night snorting lines tho. i've stopped doing that for like a year now

but other than the act of bumping and gumming cocaine is enough to make me do a little bit. i don't get much out of it as a party drug.

My comment is based on thread title alone....Yes, I think most or a large majority of coke users don't particularly enjoy the coke but those that either get the real deal or "clean up" their coke or, and this was a personal favourite clean it up and turn it into the best coke freebase using the ammonia route, smoke that....now you want to chase a high either till you die (free or in gaol) or until you hit rock (pun) bottom and clean up your life and now want to help others because you feel you owe a dept of gratitude to those that helped you...and good on you!

Please blame the above paragraph on Oxazepam 120mgs, Diazepam 40mgs, a few spliffs and a beer. Having a break frommy self today.

All this makes it sound like it's not worth me doing coke at all and that's kind of the point of this post

I was diagnosed ADD late in life, a few years after I tried Coke.
I basically compared the feeling it gave me to the amount of money it cost me for this feeling.
Didn't desire it at all, I did have other legal pharmaceuticals available and it wasn't even an issue.
After I realized I had ADD and that it had been untreated for almost 30 years, I studied so much data about ADD in adults and the scientific data proved to me the reason why I gave up on Coke so easily all those years ago.

It just doesn't "spark" for most of us with ADD/ADHD.

Like trying to light a candle under water, it just isn't possible IME, and the thought of trying to make something work for me that I know cannot over and over again was scary enough to delete Coke from the plethora of everything else out there.

Read your quote again at the top of this post, just read it one last time, for me and then you are free to make whatever decision you desire.
Who knows, you might not need to get any "recreational use" out of a prescription of ADD medication, but in my case I was able to stop taking all those different Anti-Deps which was a life changing event for me.

So, I have my bad days, but also experience good ones too.
On the anti-deps I didn't have much of a feeling at all, but they do work for some people and they might work for you too.

The Coke surely isn't doing it for you anyway.

Good luck ... you sound like you know what you are talking about and I'm sure you will find closure on this sooner rather than later.

SL

I definitely know the feeling, lately everything around my area has been rerocked garbage, at first glance it doesn't look all that bad, but upon closer inspection I found it didn't have that "gassy" smell that most batches do, and it is near impossible to break down to a powder. There is almost no euphoria, just a small energy boost and even that barely lasts 15 mins, I suspect an active cut was added but that's pure speculation, but considering the potency (or lack thereof) it may be time to find a new source

DM(V)

Antidepressants have a serious effect on coke highs (I was on Prozac and IVing it and couldn't get very high). However, now that I don't take antidepressants, the occasional time I'll do coke, I get extremely stimulated, even if for a short time. (both IV and insufflated). Even 30% coke with .25 grams IV will get your ears ringing, and the same amount insufflated should have you feeling significantly different.

Although I have heard of people not getting much from it before (especially those that currently or previously used amphetamines). The cross tolerance is huge...