• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Am I Gay?

I really like meat in my mouth though, bacon, sausages, the wider the better. Does this make me gay?

Especially when juices ooze out... mmm..

tenor.gif

TY Captain.Heroin, I'll admit to feeling slightly butthurt at not being able to post my rebuttal. =D

@CFC - I'd say that asexuality would probably lie on a different axis of the spectrum to the homosexuality/heterosexuality axis, so, for example, 0 on the Y or sexuality axis would be asexual, and 100% would be, 100% sexual, whatever that is, and 0 on the X/heterosexuality axis would be the probably asymptotic 100% homosexual, and 100% would be the 100% heterosexual. ;)

No worries, of course, although I wouldn't characterise my own contributions as that exactly, anymore than your own admission that you were waiting for a very obvious reply such as my own. ;)

I would say though that we are already discussing semantics - that seems self evident, since what's up for debate is the definition of what it is to be gay or straight.

If you're not interested in defining exactly what you mean by using these terms, then your position is as unchallengeable as it is meaningless. To clarify further - if you're not able to define what exactly "gay" means in this context ("I know I'm not gay"), or any other, then it's hard to see by what criteria you are evaluating this claim. It's also hard for me to understand why you take such issue with any challenge to this position (not a challenge to your own sexual identity, mind - just a challenge to the idea that it's possible for anyone to be 100% of any given sexual orientation), while being happy to keep repeating it without clarifying your reasoning in any way.

TY Captain.Heroin, I'll admit to feeling slightly butthurt at not being able to post my rebuttal. =D

@CFC - I'd say that asexuality would probably lie on a different axis of the spectrum to the homosexuality/heterosexuality axis, so, for example, 0 on the Y or sexuality axis would be asexual, and 100% would be, 100% sexual, whatever that is, and 0 on the X/heterosexuality axis would be the probably asymptotic 100% homosexual, and 100% would be the 100% heterosexual. ;)

No worries, of course, although I wouldn't characterise my own contributions as that exactly, anymore than your own admission that you were waiting for a very obvious reply such as my own. ;)

I would say though that we are already discussing semantics - that seems self evident, since what's up for debate is the definition of what it is to be gay or straight.

If you're not interested in defining exactly what you mean by using these terms, then your position is as unchallengeable as it is meaningless. To clarify further - if you're not able to define what exactly "gay" means in this context ("I know I'm not gay"), or any other, then it's hard to see by what criteria you are evaluating this claim. It's also hard for me to understand why you take such issue with any challenge to this position (not a challenge to your own sexual identity, mind - just a challenge to the idea that it's possible for anyone to be 100% of any given sexual orientation), while being happy to keep repeating it without clarifying your reasoning in any way.

ah ok, just for you :)

Firstly I'd have no problem if you were challenging my sexual identity as I'm completely comfortable with it, and I'd actually prefer to be bi as the field gets naturally smaller as one ages...and I like big fields :)

If I see a naked man I have zero attraction / sexual urge. I have never once been consciously sexually attracted to another male (although I definitely thought Bowie was very interesting looking whan I was 14-ish, but didnt' actually fancy him, his face did fascinate me however)

If I share a bed with a male (I was a traveller years ago and have done that dozens of times) I get zero urges in that direction.

On the one occasion (when almost 16 and checking out the spectrum theory- he was 18 another male touched my dick it shrivelled so quickly I thought it was gonna disappear into my body. When he nudged my hand towards his I shot out of the bed before contact and had waves of nausea flowing through me which we both laughed our heads off about afterwards. Naturally subversive, I was disappointed to discover I had no apparent gayness!

I'm skint and am pretty certain I wouldn't suck a cock for £100,000, the very thought, ewwww (no offence my gay/bi/rainbow brethren)

I guess that's why I'd class myself as totes straight

edit also bearing in mind I've looked very 'alternative' for touching 40 years, lived alternative type lifestyles most of my life etc, hung with freaks of all kinds for decades....basically would have zero reason to 'hide' any gayness fukkin LOL

Last edited:
Dropping back to the OP for a second, but I find it interesting that we rarely (never?) see threads with a title like "Am I Straight?" That probably says quite a lot about how our (heteronormative) society structures thoughts and feelings about sexuality. Anyway...

@Vastness I consider myself "100% gay" and not in any way blurred about that preference. I love all the str8s out there and think it's great that they all have their own little sexual preferences for the opposite sex and whatnot. But, honestly, the thought of having straight sex seems genuinely repulsive (ie: gut-wrenchingly skin-crawlingly horrifying) to me. And, so, I can imagine that's similar to how it might feel to a number of guys/gals who consider or define themselves to be "100% straight".

However, I also appreciate that the aforementioned heteronormative society we live in, with it's ingrained cultures of homohysteria and homophobia, provokes many to live in denial or lie about their true constellation or range of sexual preferences (on the various spectrums). And is thus the fuel that drives these kind of self-exploratory discussions about who we are and how we define ourselves.

I'm still concerned about how good it feels to stick warm meat in my mouth... I need to be consoled.

I still think of straight sex as pretty hot and can enjoy watching/doing it if I am so inclined... DOES THIS MAKE ME GAY

There are obviously black and whites like someone having arms - OR NOT - or having a Y chromosome, OR NOT.

Actually even that can get into some fuzzy areas.

There's genetic conditions where someone can have a Y chromosome, but for it to be damaged in such a way that it doesn't work, leaving the person functionally without it. So are they male or female? It's interesting stuff.

Actually even that can get into some fuzzy areas.

There's genetic conditions where someone can have a Y chromosome, but for it to be damaged in such a way that it doesn't work, leaving the person functionally without it. So are they male or female? It's interesting stuff.
Oh yeah for sure, although on the scale of "potential for polarisation", I would say "chromosomality" is MORE black and white than sexuality... 😄 IMHO...

the "spectrum" can start at a zero/nihil value.
True, probably, although I feel that for human beings the extremes are more theoretical than actual. Although again, I'm not actually sure how anyone is measuring this, so without a clear idea of that, it's hard to say.

I guess I don't really get how without having any clear quantification criteria in mind, anyone would be so sure about using making quantitative claims about their own or anyone else's sexuality. I mean, very few people are really 100% of anything.

If we're talking colloquialisms though, then sure, it's possible for someone to be "totes straight" or "totes gay".

I guess this is kind of what I was getting at, that to me it just seems like an identity thing moreso than any kind of literal statement. I would describe myself as heterosexual, even, "essentially entirely straight", as in, I have no interest in having a homosexual experience, but I just can't envision feeling a need to describe myself as definitively, 100% straight. Maybe that's just my neuroticism, though. Or potentially, an element of hetero privilege? In that my sexuality is essentially the assumed default of our heteronormative society, as you put it @CFC, and therefore I didn't have a "coming out" experience, or have any reason to strongly identify with my sexuality except in the most bluntly literal manner in which I am doing so now? Obviously this doesn't apply to you @ageingpartyfiend, apparently, although maybe this is still a factor in some roundabout way. Or, again, perhaps it's just my semantic neuroticism. :sneaky:

I wouldn't be visibly repulsed if a hot chick tried to hop on me or something , I think I would just dodge her and politely say no thanks.

I wouldn't be visibly repulsed if a hot chick tried to hop on me or something , I think I would just dodge her and politely say no thanks.

Likewise with a guy (it's happened )

How about if you were sharing a bed and she put your hand in her crotch?

Likewise with a guy (it's happened )

How about if you were sharing a bed and she put your hand in her crotch?

are we high or drunk? Do they know I'm gay? Have I flirted with them in a playfully way that might have sent them the wrong signal?

idk. If we are friendly enough to share a bed, there's also a chance I'd allow it then make up an excuse to leave if she didn't stop. I'd want to save her from the embarrassment.

Hah! Thanks for that. If the the orientation units go from 0-6 then I concede it is indeed possible to be 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual. Just to keep on nitpicking for the sake of it though, I would say that in actual fact the scale is continuous rather than contiguous, and as such 0% and 100% remain asymptotic with respect to the sexuality equation. :cool:

I will say (WITHOUT ANY DEGREE OF PRIDE) that it can shift over your lifetime. It's a quite jarring and unsettling phenomena.

Take what you will from my experience.
I'm no troll.
I was with a female sexually in my 20s. I'm now in my late 30s and can only now relate to being a heterosexual.
I shared my experience in my other post because you are unsure if you are gay.
You are what you feel.
That is bisexuality. If you were heterosexual you would never have had sex with a woman or person of the same sex. I know multiple women who had sex and relationships with women as teens or young adults or early 20s, and in their late 20s or early 30s started dating and having sex with men or people of the opposite sex.

Someone in game chat sent me a link and I clicked on it and I was greeted by a animation on a website called meat spinner or near spinners and it’s this mans penis spinning Around in time to music and I couldn’t look away, the background music was called You Spin me round by dead or Alive and I just couldn’t look away, it’s caused me to question my sexuality and just watching it was amazing 😉 and now every time the song plays on the radio even at work I can see the image in my head and I get turned on but I am not attracted to men just the spinning penis and it’s weird I feel freaked out and I don’t know what this means.
You mean this website?

It warms my heart thinking there is a person out there who questions their sexuality everytime 'you spin me 'round' plays on the radio. Complete in this mans head is the imagery of a spinning penis being pounded.

It's the little things in life I find.

My friend used to play game called "Smeagol" .
How you play it is you go to Sauna, a wooden sauna.
You drink lots of booze, then someone goes under the seats that are made of wooden planks.
Then he sticks finger to someone's ass. I don't remember how it goes from here, but i'm pretty sure the friend who told me about this game is 100% faggot. His girlfriend always whines how he doesn't fuck him and tries to cheat the dude. The girl is ugly as fuck speed addict, so i wouldn't myself even fuck her, but hey - whatever suits you.
Are you from Finland? The sauna and booze gave it away. That is a really bizarre 'game' and it sounds like rape or sexual assault, unless both people somehow consent? It is not my sex kink but I am sure some people like this sort of kink or sex?

Are you from Finland? The sauna and booze gave it away. That is a really bizarre 'game' and it sounds like rape or sexual assault, unless both people somehow consent? It is not my sex kink but I am sure some people like this sort of kink or sex?
Yes, i am from Finland. However i'm pretty sure it's not rape. Also, there's more than two people in it. I don't know about the guys who played it, the one who told me does way too much speed so maybe they were tweaking.