• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was my interpretation of DNS correct, doubting that now. After the abbreviation.
Absolutely no idea. Could even have been DNS as in "Domain Name System" for all I know.

But I'm seriously doubting the authenticity of the OP here now I'm afraid. Too much talk of price, availability, authenticity, other products, you get the picture I'm sure (if not: scroll backwards through the thread and see if you're seeing what I'm seeing). Never saw it coming until I was fully invested here (in spite of having a teeny tiny doubt yesterday at the beginning).

And to be brutally honest (although I joked about this before but that before the pricing shit came along): what B.Pharm graduate, with honors no less, is going to come to a harm reduction forum looking for advice as to how to taper off of Alprazolam!

Anyway. If I'm wrong: well then so be it. I don't think I am. Worst case scenario: the OP gonna hate my guts.

If I'm right: he deserves a medal for coming this far under the radar (they don't usually make 6 pages that's for sure).

Whatever the case: still some good posts and valuable information here I reckon. So does it really matter?

If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were trying open an online store! But I don't know any better. So I won't swear to that!

Nope.

Sorry. Cannot help you there either!

And I see you're skirting around the issue of your tapering off of this shit? Isn't that what this thread was supposed to be about?

Oh well. Whatever the case and whatever the outcome: I think, or hope, that there's some beneficial information here for others.
My thoughts exactly ! Can we read people or what ! That Better Call Saul gig is looking real good right now. :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely no idea. Could even have been DNS as in "Domain Name System" for all I know.

But I'm seriously doubting the authenticity of the OP here now I'm afraid. Too much talk of price, availability, authenticity, other products, you get the picture I'm sure (if not: scroll backwards through the thread and see if you're seeing what I'm seeing). Never saw it coming until I was fully invested here (in spite of having a teeny tiny doubt yesterday at the beginning).

And to be brutally honest (although I joked about this before but that before the pricing shit came along): what B.Pharm graduate, with honors no less, is going to come to a harm reduction forum looking for advice as to how to taper off of Alprazolam!

Anyway. If I'm wrong: well then so be it. I don't think I am. Worst case scenario: the OP gonna hate my guts.

If I'm right: he deserves a medal for coming this far under the radar (they don't usually make 6 pages that's for sure).

Whatever the case: still some good posts and valuable information here I reckon. So does it really matter?
Me thinks you might just be spot on. It's getting a tad obvious. And there have been some good posts. Best to let it fizzle away like so many posts do.

I stopped replying after all combinations I could think off, even those somewhat from my own head based on what I read (like supervised detox with "barbiturate+anticonvulsant+lower dose of benzo"), were studiously ignored. After that I wanted to make clear for other people, registered BL users or information seeking individuals that stumble upon this thread, that only thing in this kind of situations is to make sure one stays alive. But OP studiously ignored all advices and kept changing the tone, subject and even coherence. He still has a benefit of the doubt from my side, just because high dose of benzos can make a person erratic. That benefit can be given to every individual because of the importance of the subject not just for that individual. But I also wonder why somebody with his degree and knowledge that the degree should imply would seek medical advice from random strangers. That is off from the beginning and your distrust @dalpat077 is waranted. Especially after later posts. I truly hope that he is trying to sell because being banned from BL is not as big of a problem as 50+ milligrams of alprazolam daily is. It is not all for nothing in any case cause I believe that there were people that followed the thread without posting, so some knowledge was passed on what is possible (and important to do in similar situations). Always look on the bright side...without neglecting the opposite one. OP I wish you well no matter the truth of your benzo intake. People, beware of reckless benzo abuse because this kind of situation can be true and way out is not guaranteed at that point.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Wow,do you think I'm here for selling this shit?Forget.....fuck my fucking qualification.It seems like that being polite is crime.Joking like an idiot,acts a like fresher....... makes you Pharm.D🤦‍♂️
No not into thinkin ' you sellin or telling anything, just being myself. no fear in here. Politeness is appreciated, but not a rule not everyone is alway's polite, but the overal vibe is good over here. Sometime's it gets a bit organic, people go on freeflow. Counting your post's you are actually fresh.

But beside's your problem the description you gave of Bluelight that was spot on and your question's were interesting, i had to react.

Don't know what to make

Other than tapering slowly as is my suggestion (and not substituting one type of shit with another i.e. sticking only to Klonopin) I don't have any other suggestions.

One thing that stands out though:

Ambien is the trade name for Zolpidem. So there: you and are are ALMOST on the same footing but for one thing and that's the half life and intended action of Zolpidem. Zolpidem is one of the z-drugs. Zolpidem is SUPPOSED to only work for a max. of 3 hours or so. The idea behind the stuff is that it induces sleep but then lets your body takeover from there. Zopiclone on the other hand, also a z-drug, basically knocks you out for a few hours. It's debatable as to whether or not that's REAL sleep for for now: I wouldn't worry about that.

Guess what I'm saying is that you're already taking Klonopin and Zolpidem. So ditch the Zolpidem and replace with Zopiclone. That should at least allow you to get a night's sleep without waking up and needing to take Klonopin. So that's sorts your sleeping problem out. And from there: taper the Klonopin and then we'll deal with the Zopiclone issue (because that's unfortunately also something that's not just simply going to disappear into the ether either i.e. you're going to have to taper off of that too at some point AND probably be a while before you'll sleep naturally again).

BUT let me say THIS much:

SOMETIMES you have to ask yourself if there's a point to all of this. In other words and at YOUR dosage: why stop? I've said this before on this very topic: unless taking these things, at therapeutic doses and as prescribed, and not for recreational purposes, is fucking your life up beyond all recognition ("FUBAR") then, well, why beat yourself up over the shit? In other words: there's obviously an underlying anxiety issue (probably could say the same for myself due also to circumstances beyond my control and certainly not my fault) and they're working for that. Why not wait until everything else is sorted and then bother with this? See my point?

There was a lady here not that long ago and who very kindly thanked me for the above advice. She'd been taking very low dose of something (I forget now which benzodiazepine but could look it up if I remember the thread title) and for decades and simply to sleep and nothing more. And yet, from what I gather, she was feeling like shark shit because she'd been taking them for so long and, no doubt, had a physical dependence after all of those years. But so what? Rather that than not being able to sleep for days or weeks on end. In her case, and maybe yours, the benefits outweigh the negatives (given a current set of circumstances).

Also kinda backs up one of my previous points made right here. These things can be beneficial and have their uses. They're not the evil that they're made out to be. UNLESS they're being abused.

Anyway. There's my thoughts. Hope it helps my good (Dio) friend!
Thank you for the advice my friend, you asked me about the dosage, I'm suppose to take 0.5 mg twice a day as needed, but I've been taking like up to two mgs, of the klonopin, because my anxiety is through the roof, sometimes I have to take the Etizolam like 5mg or Alprazolam 1 or mg to keep me calm, allbecause I'm not confident with myself anymore, I dread getting up for work as I feel I have no confidence or people are always talking about me at work, this is when my anxiety builds up even more and I'll have to pop an extra couple of pills, just to get through the day.

The Etizolam and Alprazolam I'm not prescribed, they are just extra pills I have so I don't go over my refills and run out of klonopin, the sleep issue I've tried Zopiclone but they really didn't keep me asleep, I wasn't prescribed the Zopiclone though just came across some, the sleep issue is really only during the week because of work, when Friday comes I tend to relax more until Sunday comes along, and I start thinking about work again.

I never use to have these issues, it's been happening the last couple of years all because of confidence and having to take on new jobs, but then the same feeling of dread comes on, that I won't learn the job and people think I'm stupid and so forth, it's a fight everyday and I just want to get back on the dosage my Doctor put me on, as far as the Zolpidem goes, I might have to ask him to switch medications, I've read Zolpidem is only good for short term use, I've been taking them a couple of years.

I will take your advice Dalpat077, I don't need to get off them completely, just back to the recommended dosage.

Okay,I'm actually sorry for that kind of reaction.If you want,carry on this conversation cause if Am I right,every member gives their opinions voluntarily.
Yeah,I'm freshlighter.First time,I saw Bluelight,it was 2016.Registered maybe last year.
Sorry for too much F* words.This F* wasn’t for him or her.That was my own expression.

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice my friend, you asked me about the dosage, I'm suppose to take 0.5 mg twice a day as needed, but I've been taking like up to two mgs, of the klonopin, because my anxiety is through the roof, sometimes I have to take the Etizolam like 5mg or Alprazolam 1 or mg to keep me calm, allbecause I'm not confident with myself anymore, I dread getting up for work as I feel I have no confidence or people are always talking about me at work, this is when my anxiety builds up even more and I'll have to pop an extra couple of pills, just to get through the day.

The Etizolam and Alprazolam I'm not prescribed, they are just extra pills I have so I don't go over my refills and run out of klonopin, the sleep issue I've tried Zopiclone but they really didn't keep me asleep, I wasn't prescribed the Zopiclone though just came across some, the sleep issue is really only during the week because of work, when Friday comes I tend to relax more until Sunday comes along, and I start thinking about work again.

I never use to have these issues, it's been happening the last couple of years all because of confidence and having to take on new jobs, but then the same feeling of dread comes on, that I won't learn the job and people think I'm stupid and so forth, it's a fight everyday and I just want to get back on the dosage my Doctor put me on, as far as the Zolpidem goes, I might have to ask him to switch medications, I've read Zolpidem is only good for short term use, I've been taking them a couple of years.

I will take your advice Dalpat077, I don't need to get off them completely, just back to the recommended dosage.
Hey my friend.

I'm pleased to hear from you. Figured, or was hoping, that you'd post when you felt comfortable in doing so (hence my not bugging you with a PM i.e. not a Florence Nightingale alt.). Truth be told: you being the main reason why I was trying to walk a fine line between the OP and having this thread closed. :)

Odd that Zopiclone didn't work though. You sure it was legit? Or the correct strength? The usual is 7.5mg per pill (well here anyway)? And of course there's also this issue of generics. I don't give a shit what anybody says: not all generics are equal even although they're legit pharma.

But yeah. The problem, unfortunately, with all of these things (including the z-drugs) is tolerance. But I'm sure I don't have to tell you that. About a year in and I can tell you that I'm no longer being bombed out by 1 x 7.5mg Zopiclone and 1 x 1mg Alprazolam at night for sleep. While I'm out within mere minutes once my head hits that pillow: I'm finding, now, that a lot of the time and in the early hours of the morning I'm in a sort of twilight zone i.e. somewhere between being asleep proper and being almost awake.

The above said: the inevitable morning hangover (before coffee type of thing and that would last about a half hour in the morning) isn't as pronounced anymore either. Once or twice I've taken 2 x 7.5mg Zopiclone before bed at night. Slept through for sure. But pretty much fucked up for most of the next day. So gave that up as a bad job. Caveat also being with this stuff: is it REAL sleep? My own jury still out on that. But even if it's not: there is absolutely nothing worse than lying awake for an entire night worrying about shit. To me: that's a far worse punishment than a possible mild physical dependence on these things. And lack of sleep, especially if it be prolonged, is way more counterproductive than anything else and on so many levels it's not funny.

I'm going to make a dumb suggestion here (well some may find it dumb but it's worked for me my entire life): you tried putting a radio on every night and, in particular, talk radio? It takes your mind off of things while listening and that works like a charm. Depends on if you have a partner or not and, if so, if said partner is accommodating. Put it on a timer e.g. 1 hour. I don't make 15 minutes (if that)! Oh and to reiterate: not music. Doesn't work. Music still allows your thoughts to wonder. And if it's Dio: well then that just excites so no point there! 🤣

Some other things I've noticed this year to follow...

And by the way: I'm only documenting these things now for the simple reason that because I don't use anything else at all I'm now fully aware of nuances that I would never have noticed before. And yeah I know: a lot of this shit may sound like dumb shit and it's even stuff that I myself used to call into question but I've proved it too many times now in the past year for it to be mere coincidence or anecdotal (to the point where it's almost been an experiment on occasion).

Always eat before 20h00 at night and/or at least an hour before going to bed. And don't overdo it either. For DAMN sure I've noticed that a heavy meal and then straight to bed has me fucked up the next morning. And ESPECIALLY if I've taken the Zopiclone and Alprazolam AFTER eating said heavy meal. Guaranteed worse quality of sleep and guaranteed a hangover the next morning. Tried and tested and experimented with too many times. Definitely also noticed to not tuck into sweet shit either. I've been lectured on this shit by my girlfriend for the past ten years and never took her seriously. But then I was always busy, going to bed at odd hours, and quite often was a bit pissed (on my ear with booze) (and sometimes a lot more than just on my ear I'll tell you). So it's not shit that I would have noticed nor took seriously. But this past year has been a sort of clean, clinical, trial (for want of a better description). And if possible: get into a habit of going to sleep at around the same time every single night.

Meds.? Try dose at exactly the same time every single day. Doesn't matter what the time. Just as long as it's consistent. I've also noticed that once you start fucking around with different times and not to mention different dosages you get out of whack. Well I do anyway.

Fitness, exercise, diet, vitamins, minerals, supplements? Meh. Never been one to watch any of that so cannot comment. But then maybe I'm just lucky in this regard i.e. we're all different I guess. But some people do worry way too much about this type of shit (in my opinion). And frankly: when I walk into a pharmacy and see all of these fucking supplements and vitamins for sale I want to lose my lunch! Fuck. And some of this shit is a danger in my opinion. Supplements purporting to work for all manner of things. It's all bullshit and a money making racket. To me: if it doesn't need a prescription then it ain't worth shit!

Anyway. The above looks like some parental advice or lecture. I assure you: had I not put this all to the test and with my current nightly intake I'd not be posting this shit. And I ain't no creepy old fart that's telling you all of this. And I couldn't be further from being a health and fitness nut if I tried hard!

I hope this helps though.

As for work and stuff: I don't know you nor your history nor anything else about you. And even if I did: not sure I could help with any anxiety issues or confidence issues and the like. But I'll tell you this for what it's worth: judging by your posts etc. you got nothing to worry about my man and can be proud that you're intelligent, well spoken, and, oddly enough, I would have perceived as confident (had you not told me otherwise). So take from all of that what you will.

Also: this COVID shit has hit people hard psychologically. That was a big talk about town at first. But now it seems as though everyone has become desensitized to the whole thing and moved on. The psychological effects of this pandemic are going to outlast the pandemic by far in my opinion. Point is: before people start beating themselves up about their mental conditions etc. they need to take a step back and give themselves a break and factor this shit into the equation. It's been a very real thing and with very real effects and ramifications. And sadly: I don't believe we've seen the end of it. Not even close and not by a long shot.

In light of all of the above I go back to what I've said before. Sometimes the time is just not right to jump off of these things. I firmly believe that. And there's nothing to be ashamed of etc. either. They were invented and formulated for a purpose. And in my opinion: they serve their purpose well UNLESS abused or used for recreational purposes. In spite of what some people may think: big pharma. is actually in the business of making people's lives better. And just because they may make a few billion dollars in profit every other week does not mean they're evil and simply out to get everyone.

Now. If Pfizer can just answer my emails asking where the FUCK my money is then we'll be done! 🤣

Last edited:
Okay,I'm actually sorry for that kind of reaction.If you want,carry on this conversation cause if Am I right,every member gives their opinions voluntarily.
Yeah,I'm freshlighter.First time,I saw Bluelight,it was 2016.Registered maybe last year.
Sorry for too much F* words.This F* wasn’t for him or her.That was my own expression.
I doubt the voluntary part i am obligated to react when i feel i have something has to be add. A Bluelight addict.

Imo its accectable to say fuck. But for Amarican's, maybe British to. No clue this a kinda hard swearing, over her Cancer and Insane are more severe regarding cursing. Dickhead is ok.

Hey my friend.

I'm pleased to hear from you. Figured, or was hoping, that you'd post when you felt comfortable in doing so (hence my not bugging you with a PM i.e. not a Florence Nightingale alt.). Truth be told: you being the main reason why I was trying to walk a fine line between the OP and having this thread closed. :)

Odd that Zopiclone didn't work though. You sure it was legit? Or the correct strength? The usual is 7.5mg per pill (well here anyway)? And of course there's also this issue of generics. I don't give a shit what anybody says: not all generics are equal even although they're legit pharma.

But yeah. The problem, unfortunately, with all of these things (including the z-drugs) is tolerance. But I'm sure I don't have to tell you that. About a year in and I can tell you that I'm no longer being bombed out by 1 x 7.5mg Zopiclone and 1 x 1mg Alprazolam at night for sleep. While I'm out within mere minutes once my head hits that pillow: I'm finding, now, that a lot of the time and in the early hours of the morning I'm in a sort of twilight zone i.e. somewhere between being asleep proper and being almost awake.

The above said: the inevitable morning hangover (before coffee type of thing and that would last about a half hour in the morning) isn't as pronounced anymore either. Once or twice I've taken 2 x 7.5mg Zopiclone before bed at night. Slept through for sure. But pretty much fucked up for most of the next day. So gave that up as a bad job. Caveat also being with this stuff: is it REAL sleep? My own jury still out on that. But even if it's not: there is absolutely nothing worse than lying awake for an entire night worrying about shit. To me: that's a far worse punishment than a possible mild physical dependence on these things. And lack of sleep, especially if it be prolonged, is way more counterproductive than anything else and on so many levels it's not funny.

I'm going to make a dumb suggestion here (well some may find it dumb but it's worked for me my entire life): you tried putting a radio on every night and, in particular, talk radio? It takes your mind off of things while listening and that works like a charm. Depends on if you have a partner or not and, if so, if said partner is accommodating. Put it on a timer e.g. 1 hour. I don't make 15 minutes (if that)! Oh and to reiterate: not music. Doesn't work. Music still allows your thoughts to wonder. And if it's Dio: well then that just excites so no point there! 🤣

Some other things I've noticed this year to follow...

And by the way: I'm only documenting these things now for the simple reason that because I don't use anything else at all I'm now fully aware of nuances that I would never have noticed before. And yeah I know: a lot of this shit may sound like dumb shit and it's even stuff that I myself used to call into question but I've proved it too many times now in the past year for it to be mere coincidence or anecdotal (to the point where it's almost been an experiment on occasion).

Always eat before 20h00 at night and/or at least an hour before going to bed. And don't overdo it either. For DAMN sure I've noticed that a heavy meal and then straight to bed has me fucked up the next morning. And ESPECIALLY if I've taken the Zopiclone and Alprazolam AFTER eating said heavy meal. Guaranteed worse quality of sleep and guaranteed a hangover the next morning. Tried and tested and experimented with too many times. Definitely also noticed to not tuck into sweet shit either. I've been lectured on this shit by my girlfriend for the past ten years and never took her seriously. But then I was always busy, going to bed at odd hours, and quite often was a bit pissed (on my ear with booze) (and sometimes a lot more than just on my ear I'll tell you). So it's not shit that I would have noticed nor took seriously. But this past year has been a sort of clean, clinical, trial (for want of a better description). And if possible: get into a habit of going to sleep at around the same time every single night.

Meds.? Try dose at exactly the same time every single day. Doesn't matter what the time. Just as long as it's consistent. I've also noticed that once you start fucking around with different times and not to mention different dosages you get out of whack. Well I do anyway.

Fitness, exercise, diet, vitamins, minerals, supplements? Meh. Never been one to watch any of that so cannot comment. But then maybe I'm just lucky in this regard i.e. we're all different I guess. But some people do worry way too much about this type of shit (in my opinion). And frankly: when I walk into a pharmacy and see all of these fucking supplements and vitamins for sale I want to lose my lunch! Fuck. And some of this shit is a danger in my opinion. Supplements purporting to work for all manner of things. It's all bullshit and a money making racket. To me: if it doesn't need a prescription then it ain't worth shit!

Anyway. The above looks like some parental advice or lecture. I assure you: had I not put this all to the test and with my current nightly intake I'd not be posting this shit. And I ain't no creepy old fart that's telling you all of this. And I couldn't be further from being a health and fitness nut if I tried hard!

I hope this helps though.

As for work and stuff: I don't know you nor your history nor anything else about you. And even if I did: not sure I could help with any anxiety issues or confidence issues and the like. But I'll tell you this for what it's worth: judging by your posts etc. you got nothing to worry about my man and can be proud that you're intelligent, well spoken, and, oddly enough, I would have perceived as confident (had you not told me otherwise). So take from all of that what you will.

Also: this COVID shit has hit people hard psychologically. That was a big talk about town at first. But now it seems as though everyone has become desensitized to the whole thing and moved on. The psychological effects of this pandemic are going to outlast the pandemic by far in my opinion. Point is: before people start beating themselves up about their mental conditions etc. they need to take a step back and give themselves a break and factor this shit into the equation. It's been a very real thing and with very real effects and ramifications. And sadly: I don't believe we've seen the end of it. Not even close and not by a long shot.

In light of all of the above I go back to what I've said before. Sometimes the time is just not right to jump off of these things. I firmly believe that. And there's nothing to be ashamed of etc. either. They were invented and formulated for a purpose. And in my opinion: they serve their purpose well UNLESS abused or used for recreational purposes. In spite of what some people may think: big pharma. is actually in the business of making people's lives better. And just because they may make a few billion dollars in profit every other week does not mean they're evil and simply out to get everyone.

Now. If Pfizer can just answer my emails asking where the FUCK my money is then we'll be done! 🤣
Hi Dalpat077, yes the Zopiclone were legit, they were 10mg, and did put me to sleep, but didn't keep me asleep all night, that's how bad my anxiety has gotten.

I had to take some extra benzos yesterday, despite trying to cut back and I'm seeing a clinical psychologist to talk about the anxiety, but despite his advice I don't know if it's helping, I'm still getting anxiety.

I didn't use to be like these with the confidence issue, my job of 16 years with a Union closed, I was comfortable there had job security, then all of a sudden they closed, and I've had to find other jobs,which I did easily because of my background, problem is I found a job in a place with a toxic environment I put up with seven years and had to leave that job, because they started to lay people off because they lost contracts, so I found a job at huge international company where the work was different than what I was used to doing, so that's where my confidence issues began, this place was even more toxic than my previous place, which I thought there couldn't be a place any worse than my previous job,but man this one was the worst, I was being trained by the lead guy who started berating me and taking his work gloves off and actually throwing them and going into a fit, all because I would ask questions on how to operate certain machinery.

Then this lead guy started spreading rumors about me, that I was making more than all the other operators who had been working there longer than me, and that I was stupid and supposedly had all this experience and didn't know how to do anything, that I was stupid, this got back to me through a coworker I actually got along with and felt I should know what was going on, I noticed people started acting differently, even stopped talking to me, because of the salary issue, would pass me by in the hall and when I would look to say hi, they'd turn their heads to avoid me, so I knew something was up before hand and then my coworker confirmed it by telling me what my lead guy had spread about me.

I knew my career there was doomed there so I left, I stuck it out for 11 months and then started looking for another job, and found one at a smaller company which my coworkers seem to be nicer, but that other place screwed my head up so bad that it carried over to this place, and I start to think I'm not going to learn the job properly and my coworkers think I'm stupid, I started trying to read peoples facial reactions to try and figure out what they are thinking of me, I always think they are talking bad about me, when they most likely are not. I had never been treated so badly in a work environment as I did at that other place I left, that it screwed up my brain when it comes to work, it really fucked me up to the point that now I'm seeing a psychologist, that's how bad my nerves and anxiety have gotten.

It got so bad, I had to talk to management about it, but of course the guy had worked their almost 40 years, so that meant they weren't going to do anything, that's when my anxiety issues started, It got so bad I started puking and having to go to the bathroom constantly, so I saw my Doctor and he said it was due to anxiety,so he started prescribing me the klonopin, I already was taking the Ambien because my sleep problems began with my other job.

So due to this former abuse, and now working at this place, I always feel incompetent and paranoid everyone is talking about me and thinking I'm dumb, so it has fueled my anxiety and sleeplessness, so I'm taking more benzos than prescribed, just to be able to make it through the day, I try and follow my therapists advice but the little voice in my head is overpowering me.

Thank you for your post and kind words Dalapat077, they mean a lot to me, I'm also getting older, so that leads me to worry if I lose this job it will be hard to find another, though so far I've been lucky, because I've been so long in the field and look a lot younger than I am and am physically fit, so I think that helps when I'm interviewed.

Yeah,Asshole we,everyone is fine.👉
Listen. You are starting to fucking annoy me.

The mods. have given you a rub here for some reason and which is beyond me.

This is not the LOUNGE.

I know it's your thread. But seems to me you're not even in the least bit interested in your own topic which, as I recall, was looking for help with your Alprazolam problem, and how to get off of these things. and worried about your cognition.

I'm not of your politically correct variety. You've been offered more than enough input, help, and compassion. And which you've chosen to dismiss out of hand (and that's putting it very nicely). And I don't really give a fuck if you're that fucked on this shit that you don't know what you're doing. Pandering to that is not helping you in any way, shape, or form. Somebody has to say it. May as well be me.

Now on the other hand and thanks to you: there are some people here and who you have afforded the opportunity to have a legitimate discussion on the topic and provide valuable input to and for others.

So either you want to start kicking the shit. In which case all offers of assistance that have been offered still stand. And then some. And no harm done. But if you're just here to fuck around and insult others then take it to the Lounge. In which case you'll find more than your fair share of like minded individuals. But I warn you: the party will come to an end one day. And if there's any truth to what you've posted here: you'd better hope like hell that you don't run out of a source for this shit.

This is not the LOUNGE.

I know it's your thread. But seems to me you're not even in the least bit interested in your own topic which, as I recall, was looking for help with your Alprazolam problem, and how to get off of these things. and worried about your cognition.

I'm not of your politically correct variety. You've been offered more than enough input, help, and compassion. And which you've chosen to dismiss out of hand (and that's putting it very nicely). And I don't really give a fuck if you're that fucked on this shit that you don't know what you're doing. Pandering to that is not helping you in any way, shape, or form. Somebody has to say it. May as well be me.

Now on the other hand and thanks to you: there are some people here and who you have afforded the opportunity to have a legitimate discussion on the topic and provide valuable input to and for others.

So either you want to start kicking the shit. In which case all offers of assistance that have been offered still stand. And then some. And no harm done. But if you're just here to fuck around and insult others then take it to the Lounge. In which case you'll find more than your fair share of like minded individuals. But I warn you: the party will come to an end one day. And if there's any truth to what you've posted here: you'd better hope like hell that you don't run out of a source for this shit.
Umm..listen, according to Tapering Method,as I know, I can't reduce my dose more than 1 or max. 2 mg per 6 days i.e. week.So I'm a little bit of afraid about the reduction time..... it seems like a light year.
About the fact of insult, I don’t think so,I insulted anyone.If "emkee" can say,Dick head, so what's wrong with the Asshole. It’s gonna be a little bit of organic.Here's,No Violation of Bluelight rules.So I disagree.
I think, I'm gathering and analyzing informations from every post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep those aside, Do you or anyone have any information → Gingko biloba or Pyridoxine can help me to improve my Cognitive functions?

This is not the LOUNGE.

Agreed. These posts where people ask for help and then go off on some kind of Looney Tunes merry-go -round are getting old. We ( you and I ) get on here and try to help and find that we have been played. Again. I'm going to be much more selective in the threads I wish to contribute to. Shame, <3

Umm..listen, according to Tapering Method,as I know, I can't reduce my dose more than 1 or max. 2 mg per 6 days i.e. week.So I'm a little bit of afraid about the reduction time..... it seems like a light year.
About the fact of insult, I don’t think so,I insulted anyone.If "emkee" can say,Dick head, so what's wrong with the Asshole. It’s gonna be a little bit of organic.Here's,No Violation of Bluelight rules.So I disagree.
I think, I'm gathering and analyzing informations from every post.
So go ahead and taper on your own. Swearing isn't being questioned here. We all swear. You behave more like you are on stims than benzos. Good luck.

Hi Dalpat077, yes the Zopiclone were legit, they were 10mg, and did put me to sleep, but didn't keep me asleep all night, that's how bad my anxiety has gotten.

I had to take some extra benzos yesterday, despite trying to cut back and I'm seeing a clinical psychologist to talk about the anxiety, but despite his advice I don't know if it's helping, I'm still getting anxiety.

I didn't use to be like these with the confidence issue, my job of 16 years with a Union closed, I was comfortable there had job security, then all of a sudden they closed, and I've had to find other jobs,which I did easily because of my background, problem is I found a job in a place with a toxic environment I put up with seven years and had to leave that job, because they started to lay people off because they lost contracts, so I found a job at huge international company where the work was different than what I was used to doing, so that's where my confidence issues began, this place was even more toxic than my previous place, which I thought there couldn't be a place any worse than my previous job,but man this one was the worst, I was being trained by the lead guy who started berating me and taking his work gloves off and actually throwing them and going into a fit, all because I would ask questions on how to operate certain machinery.

Then this lead guy started spreading rumors about me, that I was making more than all the other operators who had been working there longer than me, and that I was stupid and supposedly had all this experience and didn't know how to do anything, that I was stupid, this got back to me through a coworker I actually got along with and felt I should know what was going on, I noticed people started acting differently, even stopped talking to me, because of the salary issue, would pass me by in the hall and when I would look to say hi, they'd turn their heads to avoid me, so I knew something was up before hand and then my coworker confirmed it by telling me what my lead guy had spread about me.

I knew my career there was doomed there so I left, I stuck it out for 11 months and then started looking for another job, and found one at a smaller company which my coworkers seem to be nicer, but that other place screwed my head up so bad that it carried over to this place, and I start to think I'm not going to learn the job properly and my coworkers think I'm stupid, I started trying to read peoples facial reactions to try and figure out what they are thinking of me, I always think they are talking bad about me, when they most likely are not. I had never been treated so badly in a work environment as I did at that other place I left, that it screwed up my brain when it comes to work, it really fucked me up to the point that now I'm seeing a psychologist, that's how bad my nerves and anxiety have gotten.

It got so bad, I had to talk to management about it, but of course the guy had worked their almost 40 years, so that meant they weren't going to do anything, that's when my anxiety issues started, It got so bad I started puking and having to go to the bathroom constantly, so I saw my Doctor and he said it was due to anxiety,so he started prescribing me the klonopin, I already was taking the Ambien because my sleep problems began with my other job.

So due to this former abuse, and now working at this place, I always feel incompetent and paranoid everyone is talking about me and thinking I'm dumb, so it has fueled my anxiety and sleeplessness, so I'm taking more benzos than prescribed, just to be able to make it through the day, I try and follow my therapists advice but the little voice in my head is overpowering me.

Thank you for your post and kind words Dalapat077, they mean a lot to me, I'm also getting older, so that leads me to worry if I lose this job it will be hard to find another, though so far I've been lucky, because I've been so long in the field and look a lot younger than I am and am physically fit, so I think that helps when I'm interviewed.
Hey.

Man. I don't even know what to say to you or how to advise you. I have never experienced the same ever in my working life. That's not to say that everybody took a liking to me (no surprises there I guess! 🤣 ). But I made it a habit of avoiding those that may have had issues with me, or visa versa, whenever possible. But sometimes that's not practicable or possible I know. And even harder if it's an immediate superior i.e. I had this experience once. Cunt won the battle i.e. I just couldn't take it anymore. Dude went out of his way, as far as was possible anyway under the labor laws, to make my life an absolute fucking misery. Unfortunately for him: he couldn't fire me (long story). But he never let up until I couldn't take it anymore. Pity. Because as formal employment goes: that was my best job ever and one that truly had long term career potential (and I'd already been there for 8 years). Fuck. My pension alone by now would have been worth a fortune if nothing else. Fair enough: I went on to bigger and better things and ended up being self employed for the rest of my days since then and made piles. But given the choice of being able to have stayed there vs. the good life and freedom that followed being self employed and knowing what I know now and how it's all turned out: I'd have happily stayed at said company. But I just couldn't. Everyone has their limits. Mother fucker is still there and with all of his benefits. And I'm on the bones or my backside now (although I cannot blame him for that). And this type of shit is even harder when self employed i.e. pandering to clients who actually cannot stand you but will keep you around because you know what you're doing. And being clients, and good ones at that, you have to suck it up or lose the income. Eventually you develop a thick skin I guess!

As for worrying about what other people think or say behind your back (even if it be that is not the case) I can only give you the advice that I have given one or two others and have implemented myself. Those people don't give a flying fuck about you. And when they pack up and go home at night: believe me you're probably the last thing on their minds. They're at home with their kin and their own lives. You are the only one that's carrying the shit around with you and suffering as a result. And from what I gather: you know what you're doing in your field and are at least confident in your work abilities. I know it's difficult and maybe even preachy: but fuck them all. As long as you are doing your job to the best of your ability, your nose is clean, and you can look back on a day's work with pride: then fuck them. And if it turns out that this ends up going pear shaped: that puts you nicely into a position of strength where you can make demands under the labor laws and maybe even clear out with a nice settlement. In other words: make sure you don't give anybody ammunition.

And listen. Maybe it's not you at all even at your current place of employment. Could just be another wrong fit. It happens. In other words: there's no rule in universe that moving from one shit place to another means that the new place is going to be any different. Maybe it's time, no matter the circumstances or no matter how long you've been at your current place of employment, to start looking again so that you can move again. And hopefully this time around: it'll be a good fit and with decent people. I mention this because I can tell you that these days: job hopping seems to be the norm. The days of staying at a company and staying there long enough to get your gold watch at your retirement party are fucking LONG LONG gone. But that's another discussion for another day (I always wonder who is going to look after these people that have never stayed anywhere long enough to be able to retire without a decent and livable pension because young people, those that I know anyway, couldn't give a fuck about what happens when they get to retirement age i.e. they don't think further than next week) (oddly enough same mistake I made and hence my being able to talk from very bitter and current experience).

Admittedly: there are certain realities too though. Somebody I know bitches and squeals on a daily basis about an EXTREMELY well paying job with a good company. Fuck me. I'd change places NOW. TODAY. But: the reality is that thanks again to this fucking pandemic jobs, not even good jobs, are just about non-existent (well here anyway). So sometimes, unfortunately, one does have to just suck things up. Or end up unemployed. And then take what follows e.g. ending up on the street. Trust me when I tell you that once THOSE dominoes start to fall they fall quick no matter HOW much money or HOW successful you USED to be. And I can also tell you that AGE is a HUGE factor. Without boring anybody with the details: I'm 56 in June. And the chances of me finding formal employment are fuck all to absolutely none. Ironically the main reason why take Alprazolam and Zopiclone at night to sleep! No jokes (and very pertinent to the topic at hand). And I'm a qualified person and with plenty of business experience. Point I'm making: if it's moving around that's required then don't leave it too late. Because it for sure, and as you've noted, does NOT get better the older you get. From a sheer logical point of view: it's in the interest of an employer to employ people that will be around for a while. Doesn't make sense to employ somebody that, due to their age, is going to HAVE to retire in only a few years time. It's a waste of time, money, training, energy, you get the picture.

And once last little nugget and something I also trained myself to do (it's actually an action on your part i.e. it doesn't come naturally). I've been in situations in the past where I've been worried about work and money and all sorts of shit. And one day many years ago I came to the realization: NOTHING is going to happen TONIGHT. There is NOTHING that I can do about things and NOTHING that I can change TONIGHT. Tomorrow and in the day: yes. But TONIGHT, and while I should be sleeping in order to be able to tackle the issues head on the next day, I MUST NOT lie here worrying about shit. It takes a while to acquire the skill. But eventually it comes naturally I assure you!

I have no idea if the above is of any benefit. But I hope it is. Suffice to say and that with all that's going on: unless your meds. are fucking your life up at the moment or resulting in your NOT being able to perform at work and in other aspects of your life then stay with them until you've resolved the other issues. You already know that you're going to have to taper off some day. But I can tell you it'll be a lot easier to do and with little to no fuss if everything else is relatively good. But to try and do it under these circumstances: I think you're just making life more difficult for yourself than it needs to be at the moment.

There is but ONE little caveat to be thrown in here:

Benzodiazepines make it far too easy to become complacent. One thing that their side effects are quite adept at doing is taking away the real urgency of acting to resolve an issue. Obviously it's dosage and usage dependent. Just don't fall into that trap i.e. as noted that's a caveat and something to consider or at very least be aware of and question.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.