• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric A guide to ego death and how to achieve it

You allready mentioned the short halflive of the ego death experience.

How do you think Catharsis, the point where you can't go back or forth. Up or down and one can only surrender to it and experience it. Could this be related to the Ego phenomenon.

Catharsis can occur without drug's but i am sure a psychedelic experience can give one. During it non duality is def experienced.
its about choosing music that is conductive to intense spiritual experiences. I have curated many psychedelic playlists that will take you very far from earth takes the LSD to the next level.

When dosing upwards of 5 tabs indigenous world music will take you to past lives.

Catharsis is all part of a process aswell digging up unconsciousness material into the light letting it out purging it all out so healing can take place.

Catharsis does not always have to be experienced in non duality.

Though ego dissolution usually leads to catharsis. Each one changes you on a deep level.

This is a lot of talk for what one could achieve with little effort with a single needlepoint red star Microdot!

its about choosing music that is conductive to intense spiritual experiences. I have curated many psychedelic playlists that will take you very far from earth takes the LSD to the next level.

When dosing upwards of 5 tabs indigenous world music will take you to past lives.

Catharsis is all part of a process aswell digging up unconsciousness material into the light letting it out purging it all out so healing can take place.

Catharsis does not always have to be experienced in non duality.

Though ego dissolution usually leads to catharsis. Each one changes you on a deep level.
5 tabs, to bad after 300 mcg 1p-LSD.

Which was a great trip but i had two day's of amnesia afterwards. So these day's i keep it at one max. But i will try it out next time as I know the influence of music.

'Burial' was presented to me by the AI of you tube during a dissociative trip which was quite an journey. That was created by the soundscape he created. Like an whole world was within that LP of him. Special experience traveling through someone else his fabrics instead of the fabric's of my surrounding's.

If that makes any sense, but that is how disso's work for me. quitted them though to much bruises the day after from bumping and grinding walls.

Last edited:
My ears are still ringing and I feel generally dizzy nearly 3 days after taking 5 x 105 ug california needlepoint blotters. I’ve also experienced night terrors 2 nights following. Feeling paralysed in bed while something horrible approaches. However, there’s an even chance that results from the seroquel I took at the end of my trip or the agomelatine + seroquel I took to sleep both those subsequent nights.

As for ego dissolution I’ve been thinking of it as the collapse of Cartesian dualism in your mind. The sense that you are the subject (the thing capable of knowing and experiencing) and that everything and everyone is is an object that your subjectivity manifests for your appraisal and understanding. When that collapses the difference between “I” as a comprehending subject and “that” as a comprehensible object evaporates and there is just a unified sense of oneness. But like @TripSitterNZ says, the ego, or the subjective knowing “I” never really dies because it returns capable of recalling the experience of seemingly no longer having barriers between it and everything else that it originally perceived as being separate to itself.

The closest I have come with this is where I lose any any sense of distinction between myself and music. I feel the music throughout my whole body and my body seems to become the music in an ecstatic way. I’m no longer hearing it but resonating with it as part of it. At that time I have no sense of my physical being whatsover. Usually I am lying in bed unable to feel my body except as a wave or ongoing explosion of ecstasy defined by the music. This sometimes comes with a collapse in time sense with real elapsed time only being maybe 10 or 15 minutes but perceived time being almost infinite. Generally electronic music has worked best for this but it has not had to be psytrance. The most incredible transcendental experience I had was listening to Morcheeba. Usually it’s got to be music I already feel an emotional affinity with. Not something completely new. So I like to rehearse music for a trip before I take the trip. So it’s imprinted on my mind already.

Hello fellow traveler here. Compelled to sign up and share with you that this worked for me as well. 1g of lemon tek cubes, and some 40x salvia, plus that music, and I was broken way through. It was the most colorful, blissful and euphoric experience i've ever had, I was left vibrating long after from the energy release, I came back covering my mouth in awe, laughing and crying at the beauty and love of it all. I was sitting in a chair and my body was all contorted when I came back my knees were up to my chest almost like I was in that praying position but upside down leaning back in a chair lol. It was pretty amazing though, thanks brother. I really needed that

I actually came across this when I got reminded of this forum because of the Mcafee news.

Maok is the man too, been digging that stuff ever since.

Hello fellow traveler here. Compelled to sign up and share with you that this worked for me as well. 1g of lemon tek cubes, and some 40x salvia, plus that music, and I was broken way through. It was the most colorful, blissful and euphoric experience i've ever had, I was left vibrating long after from the energy release, I came back covering my mouth in awe, laughing and crying at the beauty and love of it all. I was sitting in a chair and my body was all contorted when I came back my knees were up to my chest almost like I was in that praying position but upside down leaning back in a chair lol. It was pretty amazing though, thanks brother. I really needed that

I actually came across this when I got reminded of this forum because of the Mcafee news.

Maok is the man too, been digging that stuff ever since.
welcome home to the sea of love. Glad it worked for you. Maok is a true gift his music is pure love.

This guide has also worked for me in inducing full ego death on ketamine + LSD. Maok is a legend man best ketamine music aswell

Maok has the voice of angel i swear!. Spread this guide to the four winds and bring all the lost children home to the sea of love!

man this stuff with mdma + ket and weed will blow your mind to another dimesion aswell

You're not going to follow me and TripsNZ round for the next year trying to "get your own back" because we wouldn't agree with you in the crystal thread are you? Let it go - that's what psychedelics teach you if you're wise.

That's a very hasty conclusion. It's happened once.

Aren't you now being a hypocrite, following me around? (Rhetorical question)

Oh dear...can we agree to avoid each other?

Nope.

I'm done in this thread though.

Happy ego death folks

(Your expected inability to stand up for your blatant hypocrisy is duly observed)

I knew it - another "Psychedelic master" who follows you around for 12 months after you disagree with him about acid...remember, if we gave everyone acid the world would be a wonderful place wouldn't it..