• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ever have some dickhead try to steal YOUR connect?

blue1995

Bluelighter
This ever happen to you?

What did their little "faux pas" cost you? Did Karma pay them a visit down the road?

All the time. Now I just tell my friends that "Dude" will only deal with me (which is usually true), and me alone. What can they say to that? However, there have been times I've actually given away a connect because they distributed a substance I wasn't interested in and one or more of my friends had become a nuisance trying to pick up everyday instead of bulk.

To be honest I hook my mates up with dealers whenever I can, I would way rather that shit than constantly be asked to middle man, especially when I don't really want to make money off my mates so I end up doing it for free or a barely worthwhile fee. I admit this is less of an issue these days, I don't have hookups for much other than weed and most of my friends have their own dealers for that anyway.

I don't really get people that treat dealers like an asset, and like just wont give them up for anything, it just seems a bit weaselly that these people are trying to create a situation to force you to have to go through them so they can tax you rather than just give up the connect for a fair one off fee. If you want to make money off selling drugs then become a fucking dealer don't be a middle man it really is sad at times. I understand people with habits sometimes gotta do what they gotta do to feed that monkey but overall I see this as fairly manipulative and dodgy behaviour. I am fortunate in that I have never had to deal with this type of situation much, but it seems like a lot of people who are in the hard drug game in a lot of places are dealing with it on a constant basis. I mean I am sure we all remember that kid in High School who had the awesome weed connect that they wouldn't give up who never had to pay for smoke but outside of that I don't think you encounter this shit so much unless you are fucking with harder drugs. Not that I don't take hard drugs, just pretty much always had my own dealers for them.

It's pretty common courtesy to hook people up with dealers, how would you feel if you were all out and didn't know anyone and they refused to help you?

To be honest I hook my mates up with dealers whenever I can, I would way rather that shit than constantly be asked to middle man, especially when I don't really want to make money off my mates so I end up doing it for free or a barely worthwhile fee. I admit this is less of an issue these days, I don't have hookups for much other than weed and most of my friends have their own dealers for that anyway.

I don't really get people that treat dealers like an asset, and like just wont give them up for anything, it just seems a bit weaselly that these people are trying to create a situation to force you to have to go through them so they can tax you rather than just give up the connect for a fair one off fee. If you want to make money off selling drugs then become a fucking dealer don't be a middle man it really is sad at times. I understand people with habits sometimes gotta do what they gotta do to feed that monkey but overall I see this as fairly manipulative and dodgy behaviour. I am fortunate in that I have never had to deal with this type of situation much, but it seems like a lot of people who are in the hard drug game in a lot of places are dealing with it on a constant basis. I mean I am sure we all remember that kid in High School who had the awesome weed connect that they wouldn't give up who never had to pay for smoke but outside of that I don't think you encounter this shit so much unless you are fucking with harder drugs. Not that I don't take hard drugs, just pretty much always had my own dealers for them.

I agree 100%

When I was using I had no problem giving up my connect if the dealer was OK with it. It worked out because whoever I gave the connect to would then do the same in return, or not really charge me much extra if he copped for me. And I did it for the same reasons as you. I didn't want to be bothered with middle manning, and also because a lot of the people I used with had their own connects, so probably wouldn't have even bought much at all if they had to buy it at a marked up price, and plus my connects would toss me extra here and there for giving them a new customer.

I only had a few people that I didn't give my connects to, and it was for good reason. One person didn't have a cell phone and lived with his whole family so he couldn't really make deals in that environment, so I took care of that for him and then gave it to him secretly. He was charging me a lot for what he had so I didn't feel bad marking up the price for him, but I would usually just charge what I needed to get a better deal on bulk, so if I didn't need much money he would get it at cost. Come to think of it he did try to get my connects a few times, but nobody would deal with him. He actually tried walking right up the the persons car but they drove off spooked, and hit me up telling me about it.

Another connect wouldn't see anybody but me, but I wouldn't really charge extra other than getting the free bags we got after buying a certain amount, which is fair since I'm not about to be giving someone more than they paid for just because I got a deal on the bulk. But whoever I got for at cost did the same for me, so it was all good.

A person I know was telling me a story about how someone they middle manned finally took the connect, and he was pissed about it but I didn't agree with him. Basically this kid was buying a decent amount through him for a while, so he was eating pretty well off of him. Well due to some car troubles the kid was driving the middle man to cop, so he was already getting close to the dealer. The middleman took less when the other dude drove, but still... So eventually the middle man was working more and couldn't take the ride out there, so would call the dealer and the person needing it and set them up without them talking to each other on the phone, which is ridiculous IMO.

So I guess finally the kid asked the dealer for his number, and he was set up. After a month or so of not hearing from his almost everyday customer he caught wind that he went behind his back for the connect, but honestly how could anyone be mad about that at that point? He should have been happy it went on for as long as it did, with this kid driving to the ghetto for him and still tossing him bags just because he happened to know the guy first.

What you said Mentor, it gets old running every time someone wants something and as long as its OK with my connection I pass it on. I don't try to make that dough anymore, and certainly don't want to risk my neck for somebody else. One chick I passed on got popped and got three years but didn't rat on my dude. She did her time and is still copping from the same place so more power to her. But I realize 1995 that competition is what it is and if you have something special keep it to yourself. I used to go to the Bronx from Jersey because these people I met at Seaside Park NJ would fly to Lebanon and bring back the best blonde an black hash that nobody in my town could acquire. So much begging to share or give them my elbow price drove me crazy. Like I was supposed to be a charity or something. Money isn't great street level dealing so why help the competitors.

If my homies the dealer or its a homie in need I'd give it to them.

Just the other night I was headed to a concert and guys blowin me up with this an that trying to get my thirty hook. I wasn't havin it.

It's pretty common courtesy to hook people up with dealers, how would you feel if you were all out and didn't know anyone and they refused to help you?

with drugs like heroin or meth or other drugs like that that, it's a little different. I hook people up with my shroom dealer all the time and i know so many weed dealers and thus get hit up for weed all the time so ill gladly give them a few numbers, but I will NEVER give away my heroin connect to anyone but my girlfriend (the only person I use heroin with). I worked too hard to get that connection, and I can't deal with my junkie "friends" that i don't even hang out with causing problems with my dealer, possibly causing him to get caught, or cut me off because I vouched for someone who caused a lot of problems.

Last edited:
If my homies the dealer or its a homie in need I'd give it to them.

Just the other night I was headed to a concert and guys blowin me up with this an that trying to get my thirty hook. I wasn't havin it.
No one knows of my 30's and its gonna stay that way, 10 yrs. now, if the info got out somebody would break in and kill my dog. That shit is me and me alone. But if someones sick I manage to locate for them. I'm not cruel

This is an emotional issue, clearly!

When I used to deal LSD, I had a solid connection for as many sheets of blotter as I wanted....up to a point. My guy picked up either 10-20,000 at a time and sold sheets and books...10 packs we used to call them...

For 3-4 months out of the year, it would be dry but other than that, it was always available...I got caught selling 6 hits eventually and did a year in prison behind it...

But I made a living of of that connect for 6 years....There were about 3-4 other people in a 150 mile radius dealing the same acid, but it was very rare that I'd come across someone who didn't get it from me indirectly at least...

People tried everything to steal that connect from me and actually got the number a few times, the guy just flat out refused to deal with them, and it actually came back on me for being careless with the number!

If you're a dealer, you never give up your connect for quantity if that's your liveliehood...that's just plain stupid!

With dope, I'd hook certain people up with certain dealers, but I supported half my habit by getting dope for people...If it's a situation where someone has seen the dealer a bunch of times and the dealer wants to fuck with them, I won't stand in the way! But as BFOTD said, you gotta be careful who you hand out numbers to! Giving someone without any streetsmarts and no tolerance the number to an amazing heroin connect is like handing a 3 yr old a loaded gun! You gotta be careful getting drugs for people, it's the same as dealing!

But if you're just using on a personal level and you need a dealer, I'll hook you up with a phone number if I like you...it helps the dealer and the person in need out...

Sorry to double post, but it fucks up my whole post if I edit...

OP, if the person stole your connect and the dealer wants to deal with them without you setting it up, tough shit! That's just the way it goes! Did you just wanna milk this person forever or do you have a good reason, like I stated above for middlemanning them? If it's just because you wanted to be the man or make 10 dollars off every weed deal...well that's just the way it goes! Obviously, the dealer had no problem with it...

I've never had someone try to steal my connect'. My friends and I are pretty close about that sort of thing and understand there's no point in keeping "secrets" like that from one another.

When I used to deal LSD, I had a solid connection for as many sheets of blotter as I wanted....up to a point. My guy picked up either 10-20,000 at a time and sold sheets and books...10 packs we used to call them...

hits or sheets? and what year was this? because if sheets.... 1-2 million hits. and even 20k hits. that's enough to make me drool bro

^This was from 1995 until around 2001...10-20,000 refers to single doses. It was great LSD, the best out there...White Fluff...It was incredibly clean, you could eat a pizza on 10 hits. It was cheap too! I could give half of it away and still make money...In those days all you had to do was walk around the rave or the show long enough and eventually someone would dose you, maybe even on E or mushrooms....but LSD in the '90s was easy! No real worries of having anything be something other than that...

there was a point where i was doing a pretty large amount of work in my college town. i was really, really serious with people about not giving out my number or even bringing new people over. I would require a new person get personally referred, usually by at least two people. even then the first time they came by, i would usually limit their access until trust was established. it was different if someone had a good connection to trade or if i already knew them. i hated when people were careless over the phone or text. just ask to come over and talk in person, its not hard. working in a college town you had A LOT of dummies and just careless people. they just somehow did not understand that they were involved in dangerous activity and lives were at stake. especially with college students, in a lot of fields if you get busted for drugs you can never get a job in that field. but somehow that fact is lost on some people and they will just call someone and ask "where the weed at, bro?"

as far as sharing connects as a normal citizen, i dont have a problem hooking up a friend or even an acquaintance if they are trustworthy. however, it is all up to the dealer. i understand this since i lived it. some people get so bent outa shape when you tell them no or you tell them the dealer doesnt want to meet new people and requires a MM. it sux for everyone involved doing the middle man thing, but a dealer is risking their life and freedom to feed your need. its all up to them who and when they deal to.

in a lot of fields if you get busted for drugs you can never get a job in that field. but somehow that fact is lost on some people and they will just call someone and ask "where the weed at, bro?"

as far as sharing connects as a normal citizen, i dont have a problem hooking up a friend or even an acquaintance if they are trustworthy. however, it is all up to the dealer. i understand this since i lived it. some people get so bent outa shape when you tell them no or you tell them the dealer doesnt want to meet new people and requires a MM. it sux for everyone involved doing the middle man thing, but a dealer is risking their life and freedom to feed your need. its all up to them who and when they deal to.

Definitely. Around here, no matter what's being picked up, the phrase to use is "Are you good?" or a variant thereof, such as "Yo, what's good?" Good meaning in good supply and available, of course.

^This was from 1995 until around 2001...10-20,000 refers to single doses. It was great LSD, the best out there...White Fluff...It was incredibly clean, you could eat a pizza on 10 hits. It was cheap too! I could give half of it away and still make money...In those days all you had to do was walk around the rave or the show long enough and eventually someone would dose you, maybe even on E or mushrooms....but LSD in the '90s was easy! No real worries of having anything be something other than that...

From what you said, I just knew it had to be prior to the Pickard and Apperson bust. :)

If the dealer is willing to sell it to them then its not stealing. I got both of my current dope connects by letting a junky middleman use my phone then just calling those numbers back later and explaining the situation to them.

Well, whenever I try to edit my posts the text of the whole post gets all goofy and certain words double, the sentences get all mashed together...I end up having to re-write the whole post...It's kind of like there's a poltergeist fucking with me...