• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Personal Rules For Drugs

jess046

Bluelighter
This thread might seem a bit repetitive as you can view all the 'rules' to certain drugs on harm reduction pages, but I thought it would be interesting to hear everybody's personal perspectives. I want to establish some 'rules' myself, so I'm interested to hear what other people think is important.

If you guys feel this thread is unnecessary, though, then delete away. But I'd like to a good discussion going rather than just people listing their rules.

Benzos:

- Only ever three times a week
- Only when I absolutely need them for anxiety or sleep. Otherwise try and wait it out.
- Only ever two tablets at a time (so 10mg valium usually)
- Must wait at least an hour after last drink (but I will use valium after drinking a fair bit...or will drink after taking a valium, but not to augment the affects of alcohol.)
- Never for recreational purposes

MDMA
- Try to keep it to once a month (but sometimes I fail. a lot).
- Always preload with some antioxidants and sometimes postload with piracetam (but often don't)
- Only take it on a night, when I know the next day I have no plans
- Only take it if at least a few more people are taking it
- Try and save it for special occasions
- Always take half a pill first and then the rest after 15-20 mins (due to anxiety issues)
- Never more than 2 pills
- Must test with a kit

LSD
- Once-three times a year and only if I'm psychologically stable
- Only take it by myself (but usually with other people around- but they can't be high on LSD.)
- Usually only take it if I have plans and stuff to do (don't like to be stuck in the house)
- Always have my boyfriend with me (sober)
- Always have some benzos nearby (although this is true of every drug)

2cb
- After bad experience- only ever take less than 10mg
- Don't redose!

BK-MDMA
- Um. Not many rules...or at least they all seem to go out the window when I'm on it or want to be on it.
- Preload with antioxidants and sometimes postload

Mephedrone
- No more than 300mg in a night
- Don't redose more than 3 times
- Measure every dose accurately
- Only snort
- Try not to take too many nights in a row, but often fail
- Preload with antioxidants most times

Weed
- Only every few months or if I am offered
- Never mix with anything

Alcohol
- Only three nights in a row
- Max is 10 standard drinks (but I'm known to break this). Preferable amount is 6-7 drinks
- Eat a good meal beforehand
- Try to only drink white spirits, wine and beer
- No shots (unless it's sake)

Opiates
- Only use if offered
- Don't redose
- Do a test shot first
- Don't share needles!
- Will only allow one person in the world to shoot me up

Meth/Speed
- Snort- but will shoot up with one person
- Do a tiny line first and work my way up
- Try to redose as little as possible- no more than 4 times
- Always sleep after 12-14 hours
- Benzos, benzos, benzos
- Drink on it if I'm out to prevent anxiety
- Drink lots of water
- Try to do some work while I'm still high- but only use if I'm partying
- Use as rarely as possible
- Try to get amphetamine-sulphate, even if it costs more

General
- Only ever use the smallest dose to get high; don't get greedy
- Never more than three nights in a row and that's pushing it. If I use one night, try to take a break that night
- Don't use unless it's a Friday or a Saturday, but sometimes I break this one
- Wait until as late as possible to use so the night is longer and I don't redose
- Never use alone
- Keep samples of all the stuff I like in case I run out one day or dealer goes cold
- Get phone numbers of acquaintances I know use drugs- may need help one day for dealers

^ Holy fucking complicated shit

MDMA - Once every 2 or 3 months, only on a friday or saturday.
Weed - only on weekends.

1. No straight tobacco unless I'm opiated.

2. Benzos are typically a poor decision; when mixed with alcohol, they are always a poor decision.

3. No smoking weed less than two hours before work.

4. Any stimulants or psychedelics consumed must be tested//of high purity.

Opiates
- Never exceed double the regular dose. If a regular dose of Oxycodone is say....10MG's, never exceed 20MG's (I get really ill otherwise)
- Nothing stronger than Oxycodone......even if it's a pill.
- Never more than 3 days at a time.
Marijuana
- Wait AT LEAST 3 - 4 weeks before smoking if I have a drug test........especially if it's for employment
- When I get to where I'm high enough I can hear very faint voices in the distance. It's time to stop for the day.
Benzodiazepines
- NEVER drink alcohol with a benzo (for obvious reasons)
- Never combine a "z-drug" with a benzo
- Never combine an opiate with a benzo (makes me ill)
Stimulants
- None after 12:59 AM (Only broken if I HAVE to study or get a project done)
- No more than 150MG's of Adderall per day (or equivilant dose of other stimulant)
- If I am going to use something I don't have a tolerance to (anything besides D-AMP and L-AMP), must have some sort of downer to help comedown (Alcohol, Marijuana, Benzo, Z-Drug)
- If I haven't taken my Adderall in at least a week, I much have a downer to help the POTENTIAL comedown.
Baseline for everything
- Never going to try Meth, Cocaine, Heroin, or any Barbiturates
- Never inject anything
- Only share drug use with certain friends. Keep quiet about it to everyone else.

For me it honestly depends upon the day; I'll do anything except H on the weekends & have fun with it. When it comes to the substances I use daily...

Weed:
1. There's always a time & a place--be smart about it, don't do it right before I pick up my daughter
2. If I need to chill out, go to a private area as to not disturb anyone else who might not agree with the "hobby" :p
3. No picking up if it interferes with anything having to do with my daughter or top priorities.

Speed:
1. Stay in control--I make sure I keep the amounts small if done throughout the day as little "pick me ups"
2. During the week do not use after 7pm on the account knowing SLEEP is needed every night.
3. SLEEP every night--goal= 8hrs of sleep (I've always had sleeping problems with my anxiety so must make sure speed doesn't make anything worse) current regular hrs of sleep= 4-6hrs.
4. Always have a water bottle with me as to re-hydrate throughout the day.
5. Always have breakfast, my largest meal of the day, try and bring snacks with me as to remember to eat throughout the day
6. Remember to take my Prozac every day--as it helps with my dopamine levels and OCD tendencies
7. DO NOT talk openly to anyone, time & a place for everything. Keep my business as my business.
8. IF I can't afford it; I don't buy it
9. Stay productive and make lists as to not adhere with top priorities/responsibilities

-Self-control
-Common sense
-Awareness

Yup, that's pretty much it... I don't make "rules" and I just follow harm reduction. If I know it will be too much, bad/damaging or I shouldn't do it then I won't.

I have all sorts of rules!

In general:
- only on weekends (except if there is a holiday or if it's my birthday or if it's my boyfriends birthday)
- only with my boyfriend (a few exceptions)

Amphetamines:
- only Fridays/Saturdays
- only once a week

MDMA
- only Fridays
- can't have anything planned for Saturday/Sunday so I can recover
- 5-HTP and healthy eating on the Saturday/Sunday
- usually only do at home

GHB:
- always have coke around just in case of too much G

Weed:
- only exception that it can be used during the week (although it's really only used once or twice a month)

Coke:
- must stop three hours before I go to bed (if I need to get to sleep)

There are some more rules, those are just the ones I can think about. I'm pretty smart about things though.

Mine are fairly dim witted and simple....
# 1 rule- NEVER run out of the following early (before next rx is able to be filled).....
*fentanyl patches
*oxycodone ir
*alprazolam (this one is the most problematic recently)
I also take MPH, but it's not the end of the world if I happen to run short once in awhile.
Basically, my rule is to realize how much I am actually capable of going without. It's easy to take meds for the slightest pain when I've recently been refilled for some reason. NO overdoing it.
Cat

The only drug I do with any regularity is meth, so my rules are fairly simple --
1. Only push at the very beginning of the night. If I have the shakes Ill take a hit or two from MasterP, but if Im already pretty high, I won't push.
2. Be clean. This applies to all aspects of my drug life -- my implements, my environment, myself.
3. If anyone starts freaking out, it's time to leave.
4. Do not tweak in an environment where there are weapons
5. Sleep. Day three is the last fun day.
6. Eat. Low blood sugar can account for at least some meth rage/psychosis
7. Supplement. Meth is hard on the body. Account for it.

One rule: NO KIDS around

Other than that anything goes so long as i'm responsible and it isn't detrimental to my work

You're getting good fucking meph if you get 3 doses from 300mg, most the stuff going round atm is terrible

opiates:
don't, only one I've tried wasn't anything special except for pain

mxe:
low doses and not too often

benzos:
trying to cut way back, so far quite successfully (don't want to be addicted + the magic is gone if you use too often)

psys:
once per month or even less

dris (eph mainly):
when I need to study hard or some weekends with a little alcohol or benzos

weed and various synthetic alternatives:
never, don't like the effect

mdai:
every few months

gbl:
no more of that for me since I'm not sure of it's legality in my country

ghb:
same as gbl, except I'm sure it's illegal

alcohol:
1x per week max

cigarettes:
never, don't get anything from it

deliriants:
never, because most of the reports I've seen

mdma and alternatives:
would like to try at least once, just to see how it feels

hope i didn't forget anything

Sleep at least every other day.
Eat every day.
Lot's of water.
Responsibilities and Bills come first.
Never share needles.
Don't deal with strangers or morons.

Umm, drugs at every opportunity.
--But not LSD.

Don't let anybody else shoot me up, no matter how fucked I am already.

Micron filters for pills.

Think that about covers it, really.