Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA (3rd time) + Cannabis (experienced) -- Brain melting

?

Bluelighter
Ecstasy (3rd time) + Marijuana (experienced) -- Brain melting

This is an experience from a year and a half ago that I've always had quite fond memories. My memory's a tad hazy so I'll basically skip the first 4 hours as nothing of extreme consequence occurred. Used ecstasy (at this time) twice before. Marijuana experienced.
I ecstasy pill ingested around 11:00p.m.
I have a low tolerance to ecstasy so I had a great night out in a club until around 4a.m. when I went back to a friends house.
Smoked a bowl of Marijuana and sat around chatting for a while until I decided to leave around 5:00a.m.
I appreciate the stupidity of this next part but this is where the fun really began. I left his house and began the 30 minute drive home. It was about 5 degrees outside and because I was feeling a little tired i wound down my car window slightly. The cold air was blowing onto the top of my forehead and after turning onto the main road and working up some speed my brain literally began to feel like it was an icecream. This was a highly pleasurable feeling so I left the window as it was and felt the cold air continually blasting my forehead at 90 kilometres an hour.
Then my icecream brain began to melt. This is the most accurate description I can give. Within my skull my brain began to feel as though it was slowly oozing down into my neck. It started with the outside as an icecream would and then the inside began to melt away as well. The sky was completely clear and my fuzzy melted brain began to have this complete disassociation from my external body. I knew that my body was controlling the car through my eyes while my brain was registering all functions from it's new home in my neck.
When I arrived home I lay on my bed with this feeling of utter peace and completeness.
I appreciate this may not fit the guidelines properly but the drive home was by far the most intense and enjoyable aspect of the experience. The remainder of the night was excellent but, it paeld in comparison.
[Edit: I changed the original title (Ecstasy + Marijuana, Brain melting) to fit forum guidelines. -C22]
[ 08 August 2002: Message edited by: Catch-22 ]

from a past expirence i also had my brain feel like it was melting, but the sad thing is your brain is really melting. mine was sort of a bubbling feeling on the top of my brain then it slowly worked its way down to my spinal cord. yes it is a cool feeling till you relize what is actaully happening.

Heh, this reminds me of the first time I did DXM and weed. When I went outside I felt like my skin had melted away from my body so I became a walking skeleton. Lots of fun, great report!!

One time after a heavy week on the E and weed I fell asleep and had a dream i was eating my brain.
When i woke up i was chewing something (probably the inside of my mouth) then i remember thinking if i swallowed it i would die. Then i felt a heavy feeling on my head, and it felt like i was dying. It felt good though!
If i would have let go completely i think i would have died, but at the last moment i snapped out of it. Weird!

freaker: I'm sorry, but if yours or ?'s brains melted, you would not have been able to type what you typed...
All your reply does is help spread misinformation.

I enjoyed reading about your experience.
freaker: Your brain did not really melt. ;)