View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

500 mg 4-aco-dmt

lilfoot

Bluelighter
was stopped by a cop with a friend, swallowed a bag full of 500 mg 4-aco-dmt when they said they were calling K9, tried to vomit it up to no avail

a day later, and the bag broke open inside me

i can feel myself rising, should i go to the ER?

Sucks because 4-aco-DMT is legal.

yes you should probably go to the ER, tell them what you took.

Try to trow up

this is completely real

i feel like im underwater but all my limbs are seperate

things are starting to morh and swirl into themselves many times over

i caled a friend and im going to the ER, hopefully they can monitor my BP and shit and help me out

throwing up wont help, like i said, this happened over a day ago and just now its broken open inside my intestines

if i stare at one point for too long whatever im looking at disappears completely

not good eh

Wow, damn. Hope that it doesn't end up being too rough on you, man. Good luck.

Be sure to come back once your recovered and report how it was. Your gonna be far out there.

woaaaah stepped into something mad! I bet (EDIT: Hope) it's gonna be great. Have fun, make sure your friends keep you well hydrated...oh and give you mad cuddles

Last edited:
Dummy, K9 dogs are not trained to smell 4-AcO-DMT. You just wasted a whole half-gram!!! Hope you are happy now. ;)

Oh my jesus. Have you no sense of self preservation? Best of luck to you.

Call an ambulance NOW.

Write "I accidentally overdosed on 500mg of 4-aco-DMT" on the back of your hand in black marker, quickly before you are no longer able to do so.

Jesus christ 4-Aco-DMT is a very forgiving chem but at those doses who knows what might happen. I hope your ok dude and you come back with an epic tale to tell us. I'm guessing if you are/were still coherant enough to explain what happened when you get to the hospital they will give you a serotonin antagonist and some benzos so you should be ok.

Call an ambulance NOW.

Write "I accidentally overdosed on 500mg of 4-aco-DMT" on the back of your hand in black marker, quickly before you are no longer able to do so.

good idea. Usually indole psychedelics are quite non-toxic, but 4-AcO-DMT is pretty new, and not as much as known about it so still may want to go to the hospital, but I'd think you should be physically fine, still better safe than sorry though. Hope it all goes well. Be prepared for swirly fractal universe for an extended period of time

^Are you insane? 500mg could be a lethal overdose!

We know nothing about the effects of 4-aco-dmt at dosages that high.

Holy Christ! That is alot! Hope you make it out ok, I'm praying you will come out fine. Albeit a new person. I bet this guys ego is trashed after this.

Last edited:
^Are you insane? 500mg could be a lethal overdose!

We know nothing about the effects of 4-aco-dmt at dosages that high.

To be honest, of all the new psychedelics, this is the one I feel is probably most trustworthy safety-wise. People have probably taken even bigger doses of 4-HO-DMT in the past and survived.

That said, I completely agree with your advice, particularly the writing on the hand.

I hope the OP makes it safely.

Wow 500mg!? 8o

I did 60mg and that was crazy but 4-AcO-DMT is very forgiving. I'd recommend getting a sitter or someone you know to watch you to make sure nothing happens. If it does, go to the hospital.