Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

bogey_j

Bluelighter
if so,

what drug did you OD on?

what does it feel like?

when you come to, do you remember anything?

Yes.

Heroin multiple times. It's scary and painful

fentanyl- blacked out, don't remember

methadone & temazepam = Felt really good. Didn't care I was OD'ing until I was put into the hospital.

Possibly but I doubt it. One night I combined coke, then 1.5 hrs later 60mg temezapam or so, then another hour later I smoked a quarter gram of heroin. That night I was in complete bliss but the next day I had double vision and couldn't take a step without running into a wall (barely exaggerating). I ended up in the hospital the day after ingesting but they found some sinus and deep inner ear problems, so I don't know what the actual cause was, but I doubt it was an actual OD because I wasn't using excessive amounts of anything, I just consumed a stupid, dangerous drug cocktail

Never overdosed. I underdosed a few times, that was pretty bad. ;)

But seriously - I've never overdosed. Thank god, because I used to use heroin alone quite a bit. One wrong move, one bad measurement, and I could have been toast.

I've overdosed about fifteen to twenty times on GBL when I was younger and about five times on opiates. Now I walk with a cane because of my last poppy pod tea overdose (my kidneys also failed for ten days but they're fine now).

I've ODed 3x.

once on vicodin and benzos and heroin.

once on benzos and heroin and coke.

and once on the tylenol in vicodin.

I overdosed once on GHB - it was the only time I've ever actually thought I was surely going to die.

And I overdosed once and Tramadol and had a pretty heavy seizure :\

I overdosed on Methylphenidate. Snorted around 600mgs in the course of several hours and couldn't draw an even breathe. I threw up several times, had the worst anxiety of my life, and had a heartbeat of around 300bpms(it was uneven and hard to take.) I then proceeded to have the worst crash I've ever experienced and couldn't leave my bed about 36 hours.

Heroin, too many time's to remember....

just feels like "whoah that shot was too big" and the next thing you wake up surrounded by paramedics

once, very, very foolish. 'bout 8 mgs of klonopin and a few dimes of tar iv'ed.

i should have known benzos + heavy opiates were a bad combo, considering i got damn close to oding about 2-3 months before off of 4 mg of xanax mixed with i dont know how much heroin at the time.

my od was a good kick in the ass to make me reassess myself. nothing like waking up in an ambulance to make me rethink my chemical consumption, and actually understand the merits behind harm reduction. in fact i havent touched h since then, and in a few instances respected that less is more, when it comes to social situations.

and also, when i od'ed, i passed out sitting on the floor, and had no blood flow to my legs, making me unable to walk right for a few days. definitely scary, just think of having dead legs (without feeling) for a few days. i've never broken a bone in my life, nor been unable to walk right sober. definitely scary, but i made it out alive. i just wonder how many posters weren't able to make it out alive. nothing like learning one's own mortality to appreciate the underdose to the overdoser, heh.

IV coke 3 or 4 times. Pretty scary when you are too afraid to move after seizing because you feel you might seize again from the slightest movement.

Pills once (combo of a bunch of shit), lyrica, hydrocodone, kadian 100s, ativan and some i don't remember. Was woken up by paramedics

I OD'd on a fat shot of heroin and 4mg xanax. I don't remember much, except my fiance trying to get me to take a cold shower and then waking up in the hospital really disoriented. It can't have been that bad, because I sure as shit shot up in the car on the ride home

660 mg Methadone Oral,followed by 160 mg's of Oxycodone IV almost took me out.But I was Depressed and trying to overdose...I'm glad I survived...but I was thinking,If I die,Why not go out the most pleasurable way possible?boy was I wrong,Tubes in my cock,Tubes down my throat,it was terrible!

Copped some seriously way too good Heroin in Camden about 9 months ago, fucking OD'd on 3 bags...i did i 2 bag shot and felt great then decided to do another bag a couple minutes afterwards and the last thing i remember is shooting that bag. luckily my dad came home soon afterwards, found me on his living room couch, blue face, not breathing. he slapped me around to no avail, had to call the ambulance. they hit me with narcan and i woke up and opened my eyes right as i was on the stretcher being loaded into the back of an ambulance in front of my house. it was fucking crazy..i just remember thinking...what the fuck is going on...then i kind of realized and was like oh shit, they said i didnt respond to the narcan at first and might die on the way to the hospital, the narcan they shot me up with gave me a tremendously weird feeling throughout my entire body, i guess it was the adrenaline. i got to the hospital and they stuck a cathader up my dick cause i was too fucked up to give them a urine sample. nodded out there for 3 hours then came home. was still high all night. went to my first rehab the very next day. go figure.

First time on cocaine- did a whole 8-ball with a buddy and started feeling super speedy, heart racing so fast it hurt like i could feel my chest like closing in, i couldn't stop shaking and screaming at my buddy to drop me at the hospital. OD on cocaine scared the shit out of me!!!

2nd time- Heroin/oxy dont remember much at all.

One time I shot £20 worth of really strong Heroin, and woke up on my friends living room floor, with her slapping and shaking me whilst screaming :/.

It was weird. When this happened, I felt really disorientated, confused, and didn't know what I was doing.

I was only out for a couple minutes, so I don't know if this fully counts or is what the OP is referring to. I've never been hospitalized due to drug use.

and once on the tylenol in vicodin.

Shit.

How much did you take for this to happen?

IV heroin. Had enough time to pull the needle out before I fell off the toilet. Not sure how long I was out for but I woke up wedged between the toilet and the wall.

In my drug seeking days in a hospital i took some amps outta a nurses bin, got home and rigged up a nice 2 ml dose and mainlined it thinking it was diazapam. but turned out it was pure epinepherin. I went int tunnle vision and collapsed forward cluching my chest thinking mr heart was gonna explode.. not a very nice time. coulda went into a heart attack. but it went as quickly as it came thank god.