• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crazy Coke!! Help!

skybarstacey

Bluelighter
so i picked up a batch of new coke. I did some and i felt high, like my teeth went numb and i felt "out of it". BUt the weird part, is it made me TIRED!! It made me feel like I was drowsy and kind of off in lalla land. I don't understand. Coke is supposed to make you energetic and talkative. This stuff just numbed me and made me feel like I had no energy and made me feel cold. I did a line about 10 minutes ago, and I'm still feeling this way.
Any ideas on why this happened ? Do you guys think it's laced with a downer or something? I'm just really confused.
Any ideas would help! thanks!

it could be lidocaine or some other "-caine". they all cause numbness but cocaine is the only one with eupohric prperties. unfortunatley a lot of unscrupulous dealers will sell random powders mixed with other "-caines" so you get the numbness assiciated with cocaine but no energy/euphoira.

was there any euphoria? any side effects?

only effects i experienced were numbing...
and the kind of feeling u get when u are high from weed..just like very quiet...

but i did get shaky and jittery and cold..which i experience from good coke
i donno, this is all very weird to me

jittery but not energetic? i dont quite understand. i would be willing to bet it was lidocaine or procaine and anything other than the numbing effects you felt were likely placebo. its hard to believe that if someone was preparing some fake coke to sell, that they would cut it with any sort of downer because that would be a obvious clue that it wasnt real cocaine.

were you on any other drugs at the time?

possibly low dose of meth combined with lido/procaine... clenched jaw is common with coke... honestly who knows. truth is none of us can really figure this out for you.

im guessing its lido/procaine and the alcohol is the reason you felt the downer effects.

yeah obviously i would need to have it tested to find out for sure...but i just thought someone might have some ideas.

is it possible that i didnt do enough?
does anyone else ever get really shaky on coke and find it hard to do normal tasks like pick things up or walk down stairs?

^ No, that sounds bad. You should be able to move around somewhat normally on coke. Being a LITTLE shaky is normal I guess, but you shouldn't be shaking/trembling uncontrollably to the point where you can't walk. The shaking could be caused by an amphetamine, but you didn't seem stimulated enough to be on an amphetamine so we really have no way of guessing what the hell is in your coke.

Also, good cocaine isn't overly stimulating. It is relaxing in a way. I enjoy doing coke and then just laying down and enjoying the buzz. I can get up and do stuff, but it feels equally as nice to not do anything. Maybe you're used to coke cut with speed?

^ Exactly what sonic just said . that is the exact same coke i get all the time . there is no crash , it feels very nice . warm euphoric and i can get up and move if i want to . i dont get all tweaked out and jittery whatsoever . but the clenched jaw is definatly a bad sign of a ghey cut.

LightTrailz said:
^ Exactly what sonic just said . that is the exact same coke i get all the time . there is no crash , it feels very nice . warm euphoric and i can get up and move if i want to . i dont get all tweaked out and jittery whatsoever . but the clenched jaw is definatly a bad sign of a ghey cut.

I agree with you in alomost everway but one. Even really good pure cocaine has a crash. But not like a crash from cut coke, Caffeine, meth and whatever else those idiots want to cut it with. Just makes the coke bunk. I hate the comedown from the very amp'd up coke., much much more worse than pure grade A cocaine. I hate how ampy coke is hard to relax on and enjoy.

Well ya but theres a "comedown" then a comedown . like it maybe makes a little restless but your not fiending for more or any of that shit and you can usually fall asleep pretty good.

drunken_etard said:
I agree with you in alomost everway but one. Even really good pure cocaine has a crash. But not like a crash from cut coke, Caffeine, meth and whatever else those idiots want to cut it with. Just makes the coke bunk. I hate the comedown from the very amp'd up coke., much much more worse than pure grade A cocaine. I hate how ampy coke is hard to relax on and enjoy.
I will second that.... 20 years ago getting coke from dudes I know...was 90% pure or better...in texas the coke was litterally like driving thru town like dump trucks full of coke....headin for everywhere....it still is except the Mexican shippers realized the US people were making big cash cuttin the untouched kilos from South America......and the Mexicans went from just shippers to processers...and they transfered the "cut" money to themselves....and when they did that...the types of "cuts" used went from simple shit to everything under the sun.... read the DEA microgram...and just look at the different crap used....heart medicine that would be too expensive to use in the states is a big one...to meth or heroin to mega caffine...really 98% of coke coming into US now.....its a crap shhot what is in it:X ....look at Le Junks work...it will not make cola like old days but you can remove some of the garbage...:\ best idea is to find something else to enjoy......coke 2008 is really a dead end street......

coke often makes me feel jittery and out of it....
par for the course imo....
but it's your individual biochemistry and such and the makeup of what you got that synergize into something else entirely, often unpredictable, right?

Good coke should always make you tired and relaxed afterwards.

When I used to shoot coke a lot, I'd do a shot before bed because when the high wore off I'd be tired. One time I shot up while driving, and had to pull over 30 minutes later to take a nap I became so drowsy, even though I was only 5 minutes from home.

Bad coke won't do this for you, you won't be able to sleep after bad/cut coke.

And coke should only be mildly numbing. If it's overwhelmingly numbing, or instantly numbing, then it's been cut with a topical analgesic -caine like lidocaine, procaine, novacaine, etc.

There is a 'crash' with coke, but this crash should make you very tired and drowsy, sorta like right before you sleep on meth (not the part of the crash where you can't sleep on meth though!). Bad coke will have a crash where you can't sleep and feel like crap, good coke will just make you drowsy.

Mind you, if you redose multiple times with even good coke, you won't feel drowsy and when the effects wear off you'll fiend more and feel like shit.

Doesn't really sound like coke from what you got though, it sounds like you just got bunk stuff cut with lidocaine or similar analgesic cut. There is empowering euphoria from even a small amount of good coke, and you didn't mention that so it sounds like you didn't get that. Even with meth/amphetamine cut coke you'll have some sort of high, and definitely shouldn't be drowsy in 10 minutes. When I was doing good coke it'd still be a good 20 or 30 minutes before I got drowsy, and that was when I was shooting it too.

skybarstacey said:
so i picked up a batch of new coke. I did some and i felt high, like my teeth went numb and i felt "out of it". BUt the weird part, is it made me TIRED!! It made me feel like I was drowsy and kind of off in lalla land.

Bingo. Same thing happens here in western europe. New Cola numbs like real cocaine after some minutes, stimulates you but makes you dead tired and feel drowsy after a while. People are turning pale after prolonged use. That stuff is very dangerous because after some days of use it fucks up your heart a lot. SWIM believes it's a pharmaceutical like Diltiazem. You cant get that shit out. No way. Leave it, it kills you.:X :X

Based upon other threads in regards to this-- looks like it's best to stay away from cocaine in Western Europe for a bit, or only buy the shiny pearly flaky stuff.

I'm at a loss here. Wish I could tell you the psychoactive, to be honest, but it's so hard to try and play a guessing game online.