View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DPT Thread

phillo

Bluelighter
I can not find any info. on this material - does anyone know anything? Tikhal has only 4-HO-DPT listed:

"DOSAGE : unknown

DURATION : unknown

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : (with 20 mg, orally) "Possible threshold, nothing more."

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY : Here is another case where there just aren't enough observations to determine at what level the activity will be seen, or what form it will take. The track record is pretty well established with the oxygen-free analogue DPT, and it would be hard to imagine a loss of potency by incorporating the "psilocin signature", the 4-hydroxy group. This threshold suggests something is nearby. It is a shame that the compound is so difficult to make."
(Tikhal/ 4-HO-DPT)

Seems that it's available and I'm curious to know if anyone has sampled?

if you do a quick google search theres even no info on it. if its availlable to you be smart and start the trend for other people, start off small. help out the world. ;)

^ why should you try it just because its available?

I'd pass on this one personally until more people tried it. I am wary of the high dosage required.

oh ha, yes I did not consider that perhaps the poster may be confused and talking about 4-aco-diisopropyltryptamine not 4-aco-dipropyltryptamine (COMPLETELY different molecules! just consider the differences between the simple T's: DiPT and DPT!).

feelgoodhit said:
that would be AWESOME if it was active 8o good luck, phillo!

I dont see any reason it would not be active...

the poster is perhaps confused, but was talking about

4-ACO-DPT

i won't be acquiring 4-ACO-DPT w/out more info, curious about it though.

here's another strange option, anyone heard about

2-ME-DMT
?

From TIKHAL:

DOSAGE : 50 - 100 mg, orally

DURATION : 4 - 6 hrs

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : (with 50 mg, orally) "There was tingling everywhere but it faded after about three hours. Nothing else."

(with 75 mg, orally) "Very mild stomach rumbling during the first hour, with no other effects until the 65 minute point. Then there was the onset of as very mild relaxed feeling followed by intermittent skin alerting, especially on the head and neck. No visuals. Sexual activity at 90 minutes showed marked enhancement of both the pre-climactic and orgasmic phase, which was confirmed by repeat activity at 120 and 180 minutes. When I switched on TV to a familiar news announcer, I thought that he had a cold because his voice sounded lower than normal, and throaty. Later I picked up a phone to call a friend and both the dial tone and the touch-tones sounded very unusual. Music at this point sounded normal, but I am sure that some tonal perception was altered by this drug. The effects seemed almost gone by 4 hours and were undetectable by 5 hours. Appetite seemed unaffected throughout, and dinner at the 5-hour point was very good. No GI problems occurred, and there were no after effects the next day."

(with 90 mg, orally) "The entire body was becoming activated (in a good way) but not much going on in the head. I am mentally clear but with the entire touch system a bit more activated than I would choose. This peaked at 3 hours, and was gone in another 3 hours. Everything is tactile."

(with 120 mg, orally) "There is as much to be said for what didn't happen as for what did. No visual changes. No cloudiness of the thought processes. No motor impairment what-so-ever. There was some down-shifting of music, with some distortion, which was overall more annoying than interesting. But I am glad I am alone because I cannot wear clothing. Anything touching the skin makes all my hair stand on end. The erection of my nipples is almost painful. Exploring sexual stimulation is seemed a little dangerous but explored anyway. The climax was disappointing. Too much activity of a slightly scary sort. Never again at this level.

^ I DO want that one (TMT) =D

I'd take it very willingly on a nice afternoon.

phillo said:
the poster is perhaps confused, but was talking about

4-ACO-DPT

i won't be acquiring 4-ACO-DPT w/out more info, curious about it though.
It'd be nice if this turns out to be legit and 4-AcO-DPT really gets out there. How sure are you it's not just a scam trying to get people to take a risk on a lesser known or unknown vendor by offering extremely rare psychedelics?

There a few TR's out there for 2-me-dmt, and at least one on erowid if you search for it.

4-ho-dpt and 4-aco-dpt seems interesting. 2-me-dmt isn't worth it. I wrote about it but can't find it on erowid :\

DPT is one of the best psychedelics, IMO. That makes me really interested in 4-ho-dpt. I don't know if it will be anything at all like dpt, but I'd love to find out.

DPT seems to be better than mipt, dipt, and det. I've not tried the latter three, I am just going by trip reports. Maybe 4-ho-dpt will turn out to be the best of the 4-ho tryptamines.

Has anyone got more exp. with either 4-ho or 4-aco-dpt?

25mg of 4-ho gave me a typical 4-ho comeup feeling but nothing more... But the 4-aco-dpt at 35mg was very smooth and relaxing while definately psychedelic... Redosing had no effect. 15mg smoked in a bong came on quickly, but didnt seem much more intennse than an oral dose of 35mg

^How does it compare to "normal" DPT? How long did it last?

Has anyone got more exp. with either 4-ho or 4-aco-dpt?

25mg of 4-ho gave me a typical 4-ho comeup feeling but nothing more... But the 4-aco-dpt at 35mg was very smooth and relaxing while definately psychedelic... Redosing had no effect. 15mg smoked in a bong came on quickly, but didnt seem much more intennse than an oral dose of 35mg
So you actually have it!? You are hereby burdened to write a whole hell of a lot more than you have, PLEASE.

^ agreed. I've wondered to myself many a time why this compound hadn't shown up with the frequency of the other more common 4 sub trypts. Do tell...

So you actually have it!? You are hereby burdened to write a whole hell of a lot more than you have, PLEASE.

I looked into having a custom synth of 4-aco-dpt, 2c-ef and DOTFM a while back, but its just too fuckin expensive. Maybe some day...