Votes: 66 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 61.1%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 60 18.5%

• Total voters

dynamo

Bluelighter
Call me crazy but when i have a pill i just love to crush it up in my mouth and savour the taste all my friends think im crazy and quiver when they see me do it.
So im just wondering how do you people enjoy the taste of pills ?

I just smack them in my mouth and swallow. I wouldn't even risk chewing pills these days with all the piperazines going about, some are corrosive(perhaps a different term, I don't know) to human tissue such as mcpp. I would imagine it hurts quite a bit.

I know a lot of people who like to taste pills before buying them. I don't really see the point here. I mean, how can one tell the difference between a pill that is mostly mdma, and a pill that is barely any mdma just by taste alone? A lot of drugs taste bitter as hell like mdma. I personally think pills taste disgusting and I cant stand it. When I was parachuting a pill the other day and the toilet paper ripped in my mouth I almost gagged.
I'm sure there are slight differences in taste between different substances, but I doubt someone's taste buds are that sensitive enough to tell the difference bewteen a large and small dose of mdma. And besides, their just licking the outside of the pill, the inside could be completely different. I've seen this before. I once had a red punisher pill and when I cracked it on half, the inside was green. Weird.

Not unless it didn't go down on the first attempt, usually by then though the waters broken it down enough to be swallowed on the second attempt.

Nothing worse than when a huge pill goes halfway down the throat, then back up and turns to powder in your mouth. :(

I cannot chew a pill. I tried this one time and one time only. I was at an outdoor party and I chewed my pill to dose, I didn't have any water in close proximity (dumb I know) and the taste was so overwhelmingly bad that I almost threw it back up. Never again.

I will crush up pills and swallow them that way but I can't have the crushed up powder in my mouth for that long or it will make me ill.

I can't chew pills either. It's bad enough when it doesn't go down the first time, and the water disolves it a little bit. I have to choke 'em down every time. I have no problem swallowing regular pills, but when I try and swallow E, my gag reflex kicks in even more. :(

delta_9 said:
I know a lot of people who like to taste pills before buying them. I don't really see the point here. I mean, how can one tell the difference between a pill that is mostly mdma, and a pill that is barely any mdma just by taste alone? A lot of drugs taste bitter as hell like mdma.
I really don't care if anyone here believes me; but I can tell if it was cut with any significant amount of meth by taste. MDMA and meth do have slightly different tastes. Also; yeah, I do enjoy the taste of pills and have been known to chew my rolls up with a piece of gum in my mouth. Then I had MDMA-flavored gum to chew on for another 20min or so.

^Well, I'm sure if someone lined up a few different pills and tasted them, they probably would notice some difference, and I'm sure if that person is like you and likes the taste of mdma then yes, there most likely is a way to train your tongue to detect cuts. But for someone who despises the taste of mdma, and just about any drug for that matter, like me, then this just isn't a reliable way of telling what's in your pill(s).
I'll stick to my trusty test kit, thank you :)

I hate the taste of them.
I've had girls come up and pass me a hit by kissing me. Usually at that point, I'm already messed up that I will chew the pill and chase it with a drink.
I've chewed them a couple of times other than that, but I don't enjoy the taste. It's so horrible when you get some stuck in a molar and you have to try to get it out with your tongue. ARGH!

delta_9 said:
^Well, I'm sure if someone lined up a few different pills and tasted them, they probably would notice some difference, and I'm sure if that person is like you and likes the taste of mdma then yes, there most likely is a way to train your tongue to detect cuts. But for someone who despises the taste of mdma, and just about any drug for that matter, like me, then this just isn't a reliable way of telling what's in your pill(s).
I'll stick to my trusty test kit, thank you :)
Yeah, it's not like I can determine the collective contents of the pill by taste or anything; but I couldn't push the taste of meth out of my head if I wanted to..and since I can differentiate that from MDMA I can tell if the pill has methamp. and/or MDMA in it. But that means I can only identify two potential contents of a pill so a testing kit would still be a wise decision for me. (I don't have a very good track record of making wise decisions though.)

^I actually do notice slight differences in taste when I parachute my pills. It's pretty much the only way I dose them now, and on occasion, the shitty 1 ply toilet paper tears in my mouth and I have to suffer for a few minutes but oh well.

But yeah, I recommend test kits to everyone.

I used to always be able to taste the difference between MDMA and MDA rolls back in the day, and speed only bombs. It's hgarder now, they use some other chemical surprisingly bitter and very MDMA-like that has this more sting to it, less bitterness as a binder/cut so if u lick the pill u think it's gonna be fuckin tops, but ends up sucking.

I don't care for the the taste at all, but chew the 1st pill anyway as a benchmark as to what I can expect...pure MDA has a differnt taste than MDMA -I personnaly prefer "dirty" pills (MDMA) over MDA...but that's me...%) 8)

its where u crush up the pill as much as you can and wrap it in a rollie paper or some ppl use toilet paper (1 ply thick) and then u swallow it id rather just mung on it and wash it down with saliva

I don't mind the taste. I hit the point that I don't have a problem just letting it dissolve under my tongue.

But I always have something yummy to either chew on while it dissolves or right after.

Ugh, I try to swallow it down as quickly as possible so I don't taste it at all. Makes me wanna puke!