• Once a year

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • I don't use ecstasy

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters

Callum

Ex-Bluelighter
How often do you guys out there roll?

Me, every week just once, no more than two tabs.

Last edited:
The last time I rolled was about a year ago. Before that roll, there was a period of about 8 months without rolling. My rolls have really spaced farther and farther apart over time. I'm not sure if I'll ever roll again actually... MDMA has always been my favorite drug ever since the first roll, and there are very few popular recreational drugs that I didn't try.

My first roll was in April of 2000, and at that time I rolled about twice a month. I continued at that rate for about 6 months, then after that point it was about once a month which continued for a year. After rolling on September 2nd 2001 at a Crystal Method show, I decided it would be my last roll. I rolled only 2 times after that point, much later on. I think I'm done with rolling, there are so many incredible experiences from 2000 that I can't seem to recall now. =)

Sometimes i drop consecutive weeks, sometimes I take up to 3 month breaks.

Sometimes I feel like jamming pills down my neck, sometimes I feel like a break or just don't do them for a while.

i'm very on and off on them but it's usualy 1 every month or 2. depends if somethings on. i'm not like "oo my month is almost up i get to roll this weekend :D". just is something is on worth eating a bikkie then i will

Used to roll everyday for about two months, then tapered off to once every other month. now with the scarcity of rolls, i'm only able to roll about twice a year.

Started off where I rolled about once a month, then for a short period of time it became once every two weeks because of some good events that came around the clubs here, now im back on the once a month deal...trying my best to get the space even farther apart.

every 1.5-3 months

though sometimes over holidays I'll do two or three weeks in a row

Yeah i have been spacing them out.... no particular reason just busy finishing school and nothing too interesting has been happening lately which has enticed me to roll... so maybe once every 3-4 months.

once every 3-4 weeks on average (1/2 - 1 pill). come the silly season around christmas it can become 1 a week.

Sounds like a good idea for a thread. To make it a proper poll I'll start a new thread with a poll in it (can't edit one in to this one it seems) and then merge the two :)

Edit, looks like it worked nicely :D

i voted for 4~6. my last roll was on NYE (after a looooooong break with like two or three times in between) - i used to be a weekly user before that.. i'm never going back there, though.

once a month or once every two months. it depends on whats going and if theres a big party. i enjoy it more that way.

yay me too we should roll together!
club or party for you?

I been dropping every week for about three months, it's starting to get pretty shit but I'm leaving the country soon so I might aswell, I know quite a few people that drop everyweek (quite a few pills), I think there going to hit a wall sooner or later though. went out lastnight, boy, what a night it was,I feel like shit just now.

On average I drop once every two months, though there have been a couple times where it was every other weekend, and other times where I went 3 or 4 months between rolls. ^.^