• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

pics of you pilling! MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not inappropriate. I'd post some but i best not... I posted some in the you on e pics mind FUCKING FUNNY (i dont know them people tho so it makes a difference!

I'd be in trouble if posted one of someone who knew me and they find out lol

haha she was joking, pretty sure she participated in the old thread.

lol looking at other people chewing their face off or rolling white eyes are pretty funny

although it had happened to me many times and i hoped no one has got a picture of it LoL

But theres still a chance they may have .. or didnt they ? did they see you or are you just thinking it .... Going paranoid yet ... thought so

I definately look UGLY rolling...

Me normally...

Picture924.jpg

Me on 1 pill and 1.5 Molly

IM000460.jpg

If you would know me i guess you wouild understand why i look the way i do... im a nut, always fuckin around... lol

merollin.jpg

hell yea! someone caught that!! i went in to get menthol cigs... and the lady asked for my ID, and i thought she thought it was fake so i was like dont worry i have more forms of ID... shes like huh? im like uh oh nevermind... marb menthols... shes like ok... i was all shaking with sweat and shit, she had to know somethin was up lol

I hate cameras that make your eyes look red...

Attachments

• classic.jpg
    classic.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,962
It's not me but I still think this is the funniest rolling pic ever. Looks like a strong dose of MDA+MDMA to me

adlhex.jpg

Last edited:
^ damn... the link to your pic doesn't work... and it looks to me like the link says it's from a party in Adelaide... haha I wanna know who's in the photo... this state is so small ;)

Originally Posted by EXRoller
I hate cameras that make your eyes look red...

You should use red eye removal, its on alot of photo programs it usually works pretty well.

And Dulcinea your hot.... when your not rolling lol.

Not mine, but it makes you think about what you might look like at times.

Attachments

• gurners.jpg
    gurners.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4,090
That guy with his hand up. That is just death. You do not take that many pills over and over.

Splatt said:
It's not me but I still think this is the funniest rolling pic ever. Looks like a strong dose of MDA+MDMA to me

adlhex.jpg

Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.

Rated E said:
You should use red eye removal, its on alot of photo programs it usually works pretty well.

And Dulcinea your hot.... when your not rolling lol.

dude your crazy that girl is hot anyway she comes!

I'll have to cal my brother and see if I can get any of our rolling pics from him and scan em in

Status
Not open for further replies.