• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

3-F-PCP

+96+

Bluelighter
So far at 5mg and 10mg it was pretty similar to what I remember 3-MEO-PCP being like but it's been like 2-3 years since I've had any. I have a fair dissociative tolerance from doing a good bit of 3-HO-PCP and 3-HO-PCE this year.

I think I'll try 15mg in one go like Neverwing did.

Nervewing

Bluelighter
I worked my way up to 50 mg cumulatively across 4 hours (all intranasal) with still barely noticeable effects hmm... For others who have tried it and gotten results, is it in the form of large solid rocks?
I will try a sublingual dose next, starting from 10 mg and bumping it up.

I have a bit of a disso tolerance but not severely.

Worth noting that this feels kinda caustic up the nose, moreso than other arocylcohexylamines

Last edited:

+96+

Bluelighter
I worked my way up to 50 mg cumulatively across 4 hours with still barely noticeable effects hmm... For others who have tried it and gotten results, is it in the form of large solid rocks?
I will try a sublingual dose next, starting from 10 mg and bumping it up.

I have a bit of a disso tolerance but not severely.

Interesting... I'll report back once I try some higher doses. Yeah it's large rocks:

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
Has anyone run this through AutoDock or other receptor modeling software? It seems like it would be a worthwhile endeavor, but I can't run it on the burner phone I use to cruise BL...

Nervewing

Bluelighter
Just took a 45 mg sublingual dose.... It's not intensely bitter like 3-MeO-PCP, rather it has a bit of a sodium bicarbonate taste- makes me wonder if this batch has perhaps been cut? The bitterness I can taste stings a little and is noticeably caustic. No numbing or anything though.

EDIT: so I did not harm reduction here. Don't worry about me, do as I say not as I do. I know this was stupid.

Waited an hour after 45 mg sublingual. just threshold effects. Okay. Toss on another 50 mg also sublingual. I was so underwhelmed by this chem and its flavor suggested it had been diluted heavily, I figured whats the harm. Should've bumped it up in smaller increments in retrospect.

It was an extremely long and intense experience at that dose. I'm not sure I know how to describe it, other than smooth, not particularly stimulating but a manic euphoric rush until it crashed down; I was in a sort of syenesthic hole for a while and felt that I was a spirit with blacked out eyes and a dark crown of thorns around my head. Everything felt blocky and metallic ad I felt like my extremities were turning to metal. I felt like an awkward high momentum metal being swinging around, i was dizzy and had poor balance. It felt like something was clamped on my head. It didn't have the hot rush of 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE, it was a smoother sleeker much more neutral kind of energy. I didn't take good notes so this probably won't warrant a full report, but that can be considered the experience of an extremely heavy dose :p. so I guess 95 mg sublingual could very well be considered a "strong" dose. I think my next experiment will be either 60-70 mg intranasal (as 50 mg intranasal was just threshold), or 60-70 mg sublingual. Going to try and feel out where that sweet spot is.

Last edited:

Nervewing

Bluelighter
Sorry for double post, but I have a full report written now, for a 70 mg intranasal dose!

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
This makes me wonder about something like a 3-trifluoromethyl moiety with additional electronegativity and increased steric hindrance would do to the activity of the compound. Even a 3-nitro moiety could be of interest. I say this due to the surprisingly high dose necessitated to achieve full effects compared to 3-meo-PCP, which is the most closely related compound I'm familiar with.

tass4243

Bluelighter
Thank you Nervewing for your write ups.
I just got this chemical today, snorted 15mg about 25 minutes ago. I don't have much if any disso tolerance right now, and I noticed the first alerts around 7 minutes. Burn was pretty terrible, but I knew that going in based on trying to snort 4-fa back in the day. Snorting a large amount of this would be hell. I feel slightly dissociated right now, mainly notice my vision seems a bit "darker" and music is starting to sound good. Palms are a bit sweaty. Seems like this is a slightly underwhelming dose, may snort another 10 or 15mg here shortly. I always tend to be hard headed but nervewings reports made me start slow.

Wiserthanearlier

Bluelighter
Interesting please comment more
However, im unsure this bitterness you mention, i think i find a sourness in 3meo-pcp but it is quite mild.
Not sure how this compares

deficiT

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Yeah, I doubt I will be writing a full report on this stuff anytime soon, all I will say is I liked it a little "toooooo much", and kinda binged for a little while. It felt very clear, while still being pleasantly dissociative to me, if that makes sense. I really enjoyed it, honestly just spent many days doing bumps and chillin, watching movies and shit and listening to music while on unemployment. Imo, one of the clearer headed feeling dissos I've done, until you push the dose. But I once again am gonna be on a disso break because w/ my mental illness I can get into mania real easily and it gets bad.

MundaneDivinity

Bluelighter
I'll second liking this one a little too much.

Here are some additional random tidbits I posted elsewhere, combined here for posterity:

Compared to similar doses of 3-MeO-PCE, I would say it was more stimulating, much less confusing and physically dissociating, and with less emotional instability. The manic state of 3-MeO-PCE was characterized more by wild mood swings, whereas 3-F-PCP is more definitively a euphoric mania.

Compared to similar doses of 3-MeO-PCP, I would say it is somewhat less stimulating, confusing, physically dissociating, and more rational. The manic state of 3-MeO-PCP was characterized more by delusions of grandeur (extreme confidence and egoism) and magical thinking (I thought about this song and then a short time later it came on the radio; am I controlling the radio with my mind?), whereas the manic state of 3-F-PCP was more strictly euphoric while retaining some semblance of being grounded and rational (I objectively feel amazing right now and I can hardly restrain myself from sharing this with the world). The mania of 3-MeO-PCP felt more akin to that induced by a "functional" stimulant (ie. 2-FMA) while the mania of 3-F-PCP felt more akin to that induced by a more euphoric stimulant (4-FA, or 3-MMC).

3-F-PCP has been much more pro-sexual than either. Visual disturbances seem slightly more reminiscent of classical psychedelics than other 3-substituted-PCx while maintaining the more ethereal nature of typical dissociative visual disturbances.
I’d say it’s more tranquil than 3-MeO-PCP but most definitely lacking in the awe of MXE. Something about it rings a little hollow. It just isn’t quite as infused with the majesty of the MXE state. High doses of of MXE made me feel like I was wrapped in a warm velvety blanket, gently pulled under and lazily tugged along on a magic carpet gondola ride through hyperspace into another dimension where I watched the underlying fabric of reality unfurl and envelop me like an ethereal movie in front of my mind’s eye. 3-F-PCP feels more like I am plugged directly into a primal subconscious electric pleasure center that courses through my corporeal being.
Hedonistic is a good word for it. Also I should probably point out that while I have described it as a more rational mania than some other dissociative, it is only relatively so and definitely still has a bit of a psychotic undercurrent to it.

Another word that comes to mind in the throes of the experience, for some reason, is crunchy. Like my perception is being compressed down into a single point until it reaches a sort of singularity and overflows (that psychic orgasm I mentioned before) when I reach that point where I suddenly think “oops I’ve taken a bit too much this time” and descend into those manic feedback loops to the beat of a nitrous-esque flanging WOMP-WOMP-WOMP buzzing in my ears like a cacophony of intergalactic cicadas.
Also just realized I didn’t answer your question about the duration. I would say onset in 15-30 minutes, with a gradual climb to peak effects around the 90-120 minute mark, with high doses also producing a plateau lasting until maybe the 3 hour point. Total duration before coming mostly back to baseline I’d estimate around 4-6 hours depending on dose. Definitely has long legs in terms of an afterglow that can be felt into the next day after large doses.
With 3-F-PCP by itself probably 15-30 minutes where it was overwhelmingly blissful, with a definite positive mood lasting for the rest of the experience and sort of providing an anti-depressive boost into the next day.

One night I plugged a large dose of 3-F-PCP whilst peaking from 100ug of 1P-LSD and spent the better part of two hours laying in bed next to my sleeping girlfriend smiling and trying not to giggle like a schoolgirl.
... and a link to another trip report I just posted.

MundaneDivinity

Bluelighter
I know it would be pure speculation, but can anyone with more chemistry knowledge than I hazard any guesses as to the possibility of this having some kind of serotonergic action? After blasting through a gram in like two weeks I’m feeling kind of brain zappy.

tass4243

Bluelighter
Heads up for anyone looking to inject 3fpcp. That stuff does not want to break down in water for IM. I don't know any of the chemistry but it felt like the water could only hold a small amount of substance. There was a lot left over and it was even sparkling in the light but I never tried reusing any. I never tried IV but IM seemed extremely weak for the amount used compared to snorting. Also the sites were itchy for about 10 days after, never had that with any other drugs. Most likely not a good idea to begin with but I felt like trying.

I really didn't care for this drug too much, but as others have pointed out its one of the most clear headed dissos I've ever tried. My sister came unexpectedly one week and I had dosed before she showed up. Was able to go out to dinner with her and the folks, no problem at all. I just didn't care for it much.

Snorting was my preferred method but it destroyed my nose. The last dose I tried was oral around 70mg, and damn it made it last so much longer. Snorting seemed to be about 3 hours with stimulation after. I could sleep after 5 hours. Oral took 75-90ish minutes to build up. Lasted around 6 hours + the stimulation after.