• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Last weekend I rolled hard as fuck two days. First night I took 115mg of some stuff I had re-X’ed with methanol and was blown away, as I put it “reborn.” When it hit I literally melted into a puddle on the floor, the cold floor felt good on my head. Then as it gave way I started to slowly rise. It became apparent as I came back I was so gone I couldn’t even hear the music before. I felt my re-X definitely had an impact on the experience. Rest of the night was full of dancing, tons of conversations, the usual.

The next night I did some different stuff but similarly amazing experience. I hadn’t dance that hard in a long time, and my moves were so on point. The whole weekend flowed perfectly. Void Sound System had me impressed, actually outperformed the F1s.

One day I hope to have my own big rig so I can just eat MD at home and get the fuck down :)

-GC

Could you explain the method that you used to 're-X'ed with methanol'
Point-by-step procedures would be great.
Thanks!

I could but will need to wait til I got the notes. To be honest though there seems to be some optimization needed. I just went with a pre-determined amount of methanol instead of slowly adding boiling methanol until it’s all dissolved, the latter being ideal.

The resulting crystals were like clear flakes when scraped and broken up, still had a slight safrole smell but less than before.

-GC

I could but will need to wait til I got the notes. To be honest though there seems to be some optimization needed. I just went with a pre-determined amount of methanol instead of slowly adding boiling methanol until it’s all dissolved, the latter being ideal.

The resulting crystals were like clear flakes when scraped and broken up, still had a slight safrole smell but less than before.

-GC
Hey man, it would sure be interesting to see your optimized results if you ever do try it again.
I'm so happy that it all worked out so well for you :good vibes:

How is everybody? I haven't rolled in a few weeks. Just checking in.

Anybody been rolling, going to parties, festivals?
Hey buddy nice to hear from you!

Doing well thanks. I haven't rolled in a long time either but thinking of getting some soon.

How have you been?

Hey buddy nice to hear from you!

Doing well thanks. I haven't rolled in a long time either but thinking of getting some soon.

How have you been?
I'm hanging in there. I've substituted rolling for days on end with drinking for weeks on end. so, kinda rough actually.

I'm still alive though and not without hope.

Hey guys! Recently picked up 2gs of MDMA crystals and half a gram of 6apb.

Planning on dropping 100mg MDMA tonight. It's my first time rolling in god knows how long. I'll try to pop in and spread some good vibes here 🤠

Dropped my 100mgs around 945, it's about 1145 now and I figured I'd do a Lil redose so took 50mgs more. I'm def vibing a little bit but not rolling hard by any means. Listening to some Eminem and just bullshitting.

That'll probably be my only redose, as I have class in the AM, and really just wanted to try the stuff out and have an enjoyable little evening with myself.

Dropped my 100mgs around 945, it's about 1145 now and I figured I'd do a Lil redose so took 50mgs more. I'm def vibing a little bit but not rolling hard by any means. Listening to some Eminem and just bullshitting.

That'll probably be my only redose, as I have class in the AM, and really just wanted to try the stuff out and have an enjoyable little evening with myself.
Good stuff!! I hope that you enjoyed.

I stopped eating 1.8g of MDMA every three days a few months back and been out of 3-MMC so I haven't rolled for awhile.

There are new empathogens out that I want to try. 6-MAPB, 4C-MAR, probably a couple of others, too. I searched Google for 4C-MAR and found a bunch of sites offering new stuff that I've never heard of that I want to try.

Let us know what you think of the 6-APB. I only got to try it once myself. It was an official 100mg "benzo fury" pill but I didn't want to wait for the supposed 2 hour come up so I dropped 4-MMC with it. I rolled pretty hard and spent the time on the couch listening to music. Now I wish that I had tried the 6-APB by itself so I would know what that feels like.

I only did 5-APB and 5-MAPB once (free samples before anything like recommended doses came out). I started out combining 150mg of each and then binged an entire gram of each within 24 hours.

It was a strange high. I didn't really feel like I was rolling. I was just listening to drum and bass and staring off into space for 24 hours feeling spaced out. I never felt like dancing or anything.

Yea I’ve yet to try 6-APB yet myself either but got a gram and very excited for when I finally get a chance at it.

Good stuff!! I hope that you enjoyed.

I stopped eating 1.8g of MDMA every three days a few months back and been out of 3-MMC so I haven't rolled for awhile.

There are new empathogens out that I want to try. 6-MAPB, 4C-MAR, probably a couple of others, too. I searched Google for 4C-MAR and found a bunch of sites offering new stuff that I've never heard of that I want to try.

Let us know what you think of the 6-APB. I only got to try it once myself. It was an official 100mg "benzo fury" pill but I didn't want to wait for the supposed 2 hour come up so I dropped 4-MMC with it. I rolled pretty hard and spent the time on the couch listening to music. Now I wish that I had tried the 6-APB by itself so I would know what that feels like.

I only did 5-APB and 5-MAPB once (free samples before anything like recommended doses came out). I started out combining 150mg of each and then binged an entire gram of each within 24 hours.

It was a strange high. I didn't really feel like I was rolling. I was just listening to drum and bass and staring off into space for 24 hours feeling spaced out. I never felt like dancing or anything.

Damn man ya must’ve been poor quality stuff. I’ve watched people completely burnt out on MDMA roll hard as fuck on 100mg of 5-MAPB. Not as much teeth grinding energy to it but it’s the only empathogen I’ve taken where I said shit to people I regretted later lol. It’ll open you up like a book.

-GC

Yea I’ve yet to try 6-APB yet myself either but got a gram and very excited for when I finally get a chance at it.

Damn man ya must’ve been poor quality stuff. I’ve watched people completely burnt out on MDMA roll hard as fuck on 100mg of 5-MAPB. Not as much teeth grinding energy to it but it’s the only empathogen I’ve taken where I said shit to people I regretted later lol. It’ll open you up like a book.

-GC
I was on an SSRI, which I stopped two weeks beforehand. I suspect that may have something to do with it.

I was definitely high. My pupils were dilated. It just didn't really feel like a roll to me.

I wouldn't mind trying it again sometime.

Either that or I overdosed with that first dose of 150mg 5-APB + 150mg 5-MAPB and then kept redosing the same. I was super spaced out rather than speedy like I would've been on 300mg of MDMA.

Honestly the new empathogen that I really want to try is 3-methylmethamphetamine. It's out.

I've been waiting for it for almost 12 years.

Honestly I thought the 4-methyl version would come out first, but seeing how 4,4-DMAR was said to be an MAOi, I assume that is why the equivalent para methyl methamphetamine has not been released in large quantities, too.

I prefer 4-MMC and 3-MMC over almost every other empathogens/entactogens that I've tried(that includes methylone, butylone, 4-EMC, 4-FA, 6-APB, 5-APB, 5-MAPB, and 4-FMC).

4,4-DMAR and MDMA itself are the only two so far that I can rate on a similar level to 3-MMC or 4-MMC.

So yeah, I'm pretty stoked about 3-MMA (which should really be written as 3-MeMA to avoid confusion with 3-MeOMA). Also, 3-MMA is DESOXY (or if you prefer deketo) 3-MMC so it is lacking the beta oxygen and will not form the highly cardiotoxic metabolite 3-methylephedrine. THIS IS HUGE.

One of the problems with cathinones has always been increased cardiotoxicity and worse metabolites.

There are multiple reasons to expect this one to be a real winner. From the reviews I have read so far it sounds like it shines.

I'm much more likely to start spending my money on 3-MMA than halogenated methcathinones and that seems to be what my source was trying to replace their 3-MMC with.

4-FMC wasn't bad. It was better than 4-FA. I would say 4-FMC was more similar to methylone(bk-MDMA) than 4-FA (and therefore more along the lines of MDMA). 4-FA to me felt like Adderall that had some how been made to feel trippy or spacey. I haven't tried 3-CMC or 4-CMC, though. Honestly I'm more interested in 4C-MAR.

Honestly finding 3-MMA puts a lot of other things on the back burner for me. Everyone here should KNOW how I love to roll and it's been a few months.

^^^^Man I must've been geeked writing that last post!!

So who is going to roll this weekend?

I would if I had some money.

`Doing a HUGE amount of PEA and Hordenine and Big amount of my favorite drink RUM and Coca cola...gotta say this is like Adderall times 100! Glad I am not doing 6 APB ---remind of those days in the club listening to Nikki Minaj and 500 people packed there dancing and probably 10x more F-ed than me dancing ! I will say try adding Kanna to the mix and you will get some extra serotonin bump there. But RCs make partying like nothing else,,,and you know it's working hard when you get tingling sensations in your feet and fingers and just cannot stand still for 2 minutes! I am feeling like downed 4 Vyvance pills , but if you love the 90s Rave music like I do , put it on and Roll for few hours!:banana hump::headbang::rofl:

I've been having a little ice session for a minute now. Plenty of marijuana and alcohol when needed.

You got a buzz from hordenine and pea?

Track 4 on that set above, from the Aliens movie with Sighourney Weaver is special. The little ricocheting concussion style drum beats so soothing and capturing.

These always were the CD’s I played when my head just seeked comfort, ease, nothing to make me think or confront reality, or hold any association to things real lol.

Literally. It’s like Jettersoning off into the Twithlight.