• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Yeah I need to eat something probably. I can't believe I slept all day (it's 9:27pm). My neighbors got me high AF this morning.

Yeah I need to eat something probably. I can't believe I slept all day (it's 9:27pm). My neighbors got me high AF this morning.
Yup- what goes up; must come down! I myself stayed up all night and had to recuperate, but I take load of vitamins and amino's to replenish the dopamine. After good roll eat super quality steak and you can almost feel the replenishment happen instantly. Feel all slumped out and then woosh it feels really good or alive after all that Tyrosine and Phenylalanine gets back into the brain!

Yup- what goes up; must come down! I myself stayed up all night and had to recuperate, but I take load of vitamins and amino's to replenish the dopamine. After good roll eat super quality steak and you can almost feel the replenishment happen instantly. Feel all slumped out and then woosh it feels really good or alive after all that Tyrosine and Phenylalanine gets back into the brain!

I 100% agree on the quality red meat after a roll. I usually opt for a decent burger joint though plus a cup of chili. The chili is great too cuz beans also help replenish serotonin.

Antioxidants to negate toxicity, psychedelics to kick start neurogenesis and red meat to replenish the goods.

-GC

Good quality Roast beef or top grade T-Bone is loaded with Tyrosine and Phenylalanine which instant replenishes the Dopamine and Serotonin in minutes!;);););)

2C-B would have to be the most interesting RC ever tried and only did about 15mg. Tripping was real and kind of fun. Definitely would never do it with anything else included because you get 2 for one , mild hallucinogen and slight euphoria... but does have some interesting RC properties! :raver:

A light net source has some empathetic material hope to see you Lord knows I have no one to be social on such things with today I keep my use hidden people who know me don't want me taking any drugs

2C-B would have to be the most interesting RC ever tried and only did about 15mg. Tripping was real and kind of fun. Definitely would never do it with anything else included because you get 2 for one , mild hallucinogen and slight euphoria... but does have some interesting RC properties! :raver:
It's a classic. Nowhere close to the most novel RC by my definition but undisputed in its own unique mechanism/mannerism

Gonna be doing a home roll hopefully around Christmas! Likely a MDMA/MDA combo with some LSD mixed in, ket and deems later in the night. Might go heavy on the MDA.

-GC

So cocaine/etaqualone for Christmas, pure cocaineā€¦ (Which I will be making a post on how to make for just about anyone no matter your skill, I finally figured out the way around the hydrolysis of the salt without any gassing or ultra dry solvents.)

Then roll/trip for NYE.

Got 90mg MDMA, 50mg MDA, and some Mescaline extract (maybe a little paper too.) Then a 45mg MDMA booster for later. Gotta get the house all organized and prepared for it.

-GC

Went ahead and dropped 50mg aMT about 25 mins ago. Haven't tried it before. Sadly, I don't think my gf will be joining me this time around, but she may end up taking some if I end up having a good time and she starts feeling better.

We'll see how it goes, I'm really excited!! Watching Silent Hill lol, which might not be the best vibe setter for a roll, but ya know, we both love horror movies so there it is.

Went ahead and dropped 50mg aMT about 25 mins ago. Haven't tried it before. Sadly, I don't think my gf will be joining me this time around, but she may end up taking some if I end up having a good time and she starts feeling better.

We'll see how it goes, I'm really excited!! Watching Silent Hill lol, which might not be the best vibe setter for a roll, but ya know, we both love horror movies so there it is.

I swear even if you donā€™t feel like it, pumping some tunes can really get it going sometime. Although Iā€™ve never personally tried aMT so canā€™t comment on how it goes. Have fun!

-GC

I swear even if you donā€™t feel like it, pumping some tunes can really get it going sometime. Although Iā€™ve never personally tried aMT so canā€™t comment on how it goes. Have fun!

-GC
Thanks! We ended up not even finishing silent Hill, but went ahead and watched the first two terminator movies, since she's never seen them before.

I'm still feeling pretty good, definitely enjoy the stuff.

Ohh, Tuesday blues, every time, like clockwork. I've been popping vitamins, 5htp and melatonin like candy for the last several days in the evenings, but it still got me. Every harm reduction website says that redosing is bad, but I don't think anyone's ever said ā€noā€ to a booster.

Think I'm gonna bring some 2c-b next time so we can do a proper triple flip instead of licking the remaining mdma dust off the scales while tripping on acid... man, some parties just end up completely off the rails, and then you have to wake up and go to work in 20 hours :drool:

Ohh, Tuesday blues, every time, like clockwork. I've been popping vitamins, 5htp and melatonin like candy for the last several days in the evenings, but it still got me. Every harm reduction website says that redosing is bad, but I don't think anyone's ever said ā€noā€ to a booster.

Think I'm gonna bring some 2c-b next time so we can do a proper triple flip instead of licking the remaining mdma dust off the scales while tripping on acid... man, some parties just end up completely off the rails, and then you have to wake up and go to work in 20 hours :drool:

Itā€™s all about how much you redose and when. Taking it too late or taking too much can greatly increase the comedown, but right amount taken at the right time has little effect far as Iā€™ve seen. The working in 20hrs part doesnā€™t help though, cuz no matter what youā€™ll be tired..

Problem usually is people forget to take their redose then try to get back there by taking a big dose too late.

-GC