• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2006 NFL Thread

i'd love to see an NFL allstars versus either soccer or rugby allstar series. it'll never happen, but it'd settle a couple points. one football game, and if any of the soccer players are still alive a soccer game to follow. throw in a tug of war or steroid shooting contest for a tie breaker.

I.V.User said:
1. I am neither a soccer OR a rugby fan fool, read the post properly.

2. Blokes that play real football receive blows like the ones you describe every game, but they nearly always get straight bak up and continue to run for the whole game. as for speed and intensity, there is little to no speed or intensity in NFL, just stops and starts, where as real football has it players running practically non stop for four 30 minute periods. In my books intensity has to last more than 20 seconds.
I have seen plenty of big NFL hits - and no, those pads are not vital.

Unless you are weak.

This is just straight up "bollox" ;)

You actually have to be mentally impaired (read: european) to not be able to understand that people would actually DIE from playing american football without pads and helmets.

JerryBlunted said:
i'd love to see an NFL allstars versus either soccer or rugby allstar series. it'll never happen, but it'd settle a couple points. one football game, and if any of the soccer players are still alive a soccer game to follow. throw in a tug of war or steroid shooting contest for a tie breaker.

How about just a street fight, no guns or knives.