• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2006 NFL Thread

atlas said:
this is exactly the matchup i've wanted all season. should be a great game to watch. :)

[edited]

Two of the most underachieving teams in football, who had two of the most mediocre endings of any playoff contending team.

Should be a yawner.

Last edited by a moderator:
PLURmonster said:
What a bunch of bullshit!

The Colts should have lost that game.
the colts definitely should not have lost it - they won it!

there was a very questionable pass interference call which went the colts way. also, those two dropped catches by caldwell really cost them.

alasdair

Caldwell should not have been so coked up during that game.

Did anyone see his eyes? Jesus.

i was pretty down after the saints lost despite the big TD catch/run by my boy Reggie Digital, but still the Colts put a smile on my face by sticking it out and beating the Pats. I hate New England.

Also, to the soccer or rugby fan posting videos up there... the reason these beasts wear pads is because people would be fucking dead otherwise. They're like three times the size of other "football" players, and competing at a greater speed and intensity, as well. Just look at a big hit from the NFL and tell me those pads aren't vital.

I probably should pay more attention, I really thought those were soccer videos for the brief seconds I watched it in my drunkenness last night

Yeah bitches the colts ! Man theyve been my team for awhile and I was bumming after the end of the first half.........but I should have never lost hope........sweet

TopRocka said:
[edited]
Two of the most underachieving teams in football, who had two of the most mediocre endings of any playoff contending team.

Should be a yawner.

Well, I didn't say they were the two best. I suppose you'd have preferred pats/chargers vs. ... philly?

this is why we have a playoff, so we can see who would win. No need to be nasty about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
TopRocka said:
[edited]

Should be a yawner.

Yeah, both teams suck. Oh wait, the Bears have lost 3 games all season and the Colts have lost 4.

I'll bet you wanted a Jets/Giants final, didn't you?

lol. See, as far as I'm concerned, I have a more objective, dispassionate opinion, being from a crap market (woo, falcons! ;))

Im glad the Patriots lost, finally we can see somebody different in the super bowl for a change. plus, two african american coaches against each other for the first time, i think its great!

the bears look pretty tough, but im rooting for the colts cause i like manning. go colts.

birthdaycake said:
plus, two african american coaches against each other for the first time, i think its great!

so in what capacity do you work for the media? seriously im not saying it's not significant but is that really going to increase your enjoyment of the game?

posner said:
Yeah, both teams suck. Oh wait, the Bears have lost 3 games all season and the Colts have lost 4.

I'll bet you wanted a Jets/Giants final, didn't you?

No. Pats/Saints

birthdaycake said:
Im glad the Patriots lost, finally we can see somebody different in the super bowl for a change.

Did you watch the Super Bowl last year?:|

Nobody even knows who was in the superbowl last year it was so boring.

Look for my Cleveland Browns next year, ho bags. =D

cravNbeets said:
seriously im not saying it's not significant but is that really going to increase your enjoyment of the game?

Dude, I don't about you, but I'm rooting for the blacker of the two coaches.

cravNbeets said:
so in what capacity do you work for the media? seriously im not saying it's not significant but is that really going to increase your enjoyment of the game?

no i do not work for the media, nor will this increase my enjoyment of the game, i just think it is noteworthy and worth mentioning.

TopRocka said:
Did you watch the Super Bowl last year?:|

yes but it just seems like it is always the same old teams each year, it feels good to NOT have the pats in the SB even though they were not in it last year.

and thankgod we can finally have the SB in a new place next year, Phoenix Arizona 2008!

BA said:
Nobody even knows who was in the superbowl last year it was so boring.

what the fuck are you talking about!??? i mean come on, jerome bettis is originally from detroit... the superbowl was in detroit! what scoop!

cb you're funny