• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Looks like XF will handle a 1mb file without offsite hosting or url linking. Nice

frosted_wind_by_0bsidianfire_d94ul8e-pre.jpg

Last edited:
okay. . :)
fyivj12.jpg

No infractions for a whole year

Good for one year to date, not counting any non business days and subject to a daylight savings time deduction, Offer also only redeemable by moderator known as jekyl anhydride and does not pertain to other moderators of same or similar focus forums or senior moderator with rightful cause to override suggested coupon. Non transferable to family members or those following you or being followed by you. Behaviors not included under scope of offer includes but not limited to spamming or linking a product or products to be sold by you or any other party legally listed as sole proprietor A with yourself being listed B: as a second party where possibility of monetary gain exists for certain quantities sold or clicks on link advertising product.. Actions such as sourcing or establishing connections through private message in conversation stream nullifies contract in full, voiding any benefit or gain from said coupon redeemed at time of behavior violating the bluelight user agreement.. For full list of compliant behaviors call:1-800- Legal Lok
2019 Personal Data Aggregate Collections LLC​

I want to switch from Hard Drugs to something now more accepted by the West and showing less health implications than previously thought (ie Politically Motivated)

Untitled-3-6-840x447.jpg

Oh shit I've often thought it would be so nice to be gay, could have sex whenever you wanted. Better get me some herb. ;)

What else should I be
All apologies
What else could I say
Everyone is gay
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
All apologies

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
Married
Buried

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
Married
Buried yeah yeah yeah

^so now that it's legal does that mean
it won't make you gay ^
if marijuana is legal does that make it all
Lies^

You got the hookup? Obviously you know how hard it is. I don't live in a good environment and always struggled with being on my feet with pain being the biggest issue. I know what you mean the pain isn't the same off them, but the pain on them is more manageable while off them I start getting pain spikes 6+ every step in my right lower leg and glute joint. Plus I developed tightness and tension I can not push through. I barely can with the opiates.

I always knew I was weak and out of shape, but the level I deal with now is ridiculous and I wish I could just blame on myself and overcome with the love of those around me, but again Asperger's is a bitch. I would not know empathy without ever having used psychedelics and mdma to say the least.

Still it's hard for me as I have no real outlet for frustration, talk therapy does not help as it just leaves me ruminating on my problems after forcing me to get out of bed, and the lack of support is an everlasting source of frustration of course. Today is also a pretty fucked up morning for my city.... Real tragic loss. The first day of Chanukah too.... Literally like first thing that happens. FML
Have you ever tried writing poetry? As an outlet for pain or any issue? Really. My story is a lot like shroomysatori. In chronic pain since I was 15. Also I have an extremely high tolerance to almost everything. As my body metabolizes opiates and Xanax extra fast. and as a 100 pound female... doctors don't feel safe giving me anything that would even touch my pain in any way that makes it worth jumping through all the hoops you have to in order to be legal. I discovered heroin many years ago. I found out I could sell one of my prescription OxyContin 80mg for $20! And $20 bought enough heroin(at
first) to keep me completely pain free for a whole day or close to it. Besides that, I wasn't eating very much, and anything I ate I threw up. I was 95 pounds and shrinking. I also could hardly sleep. But heroin helped calm my pain, relaxing my stomach, and That allowed me to actually have an appetite again. After eating it also allowed me to rest. Ive never been one to nod. That's because I used it as a pain medicine. When I did it... I wasn't trying to get high and sleep. I was trying to dull the pain so I could function on a normal level. Which is another reason no one knew I did it for years. I only wish I had discovered plugging years earlier. As it would have saved so much bad stuff. O well, live n learn. Yet, I too, feel like my pain isn't as bad. Im off the 13 legal scripts that I was on, almost died from hospital neglect, and bad luck, but the pain seems better. I believe its because I'm hardly on anything that isn't natural, as well as just keeping myself busy, and definitelyemploying a positive attitude. As your attitude determines how you are going to experience your life. analyzing now, I suppose it could be because I got older, and over time, and practice, I've just gotten used to it. I don't know but I know that writing has hella helped me. If anyone wants to read by chance.... check me out on allpoetry.com. Glad to share. And glad some are doing better.