💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FUCKING HATE THE FACT THAT MY FRONTAL LOBECORTEX IS DAMAGED AS FUCK AND MY BRAIN WORKS SO FUCKING SLOWLY. I REALLY CANT USUALLY THINK RATIONALLY CAUSE OF THE BRAIN DAMAGE FROM MANY ACCIDENTS AND STUFF,

Oh sweetie, I feel the pain in this message!
I want you to know that you are loved just the way you are. 💜

You are in good company. I am brain damaged too.
Car accident injured but still know how bad it sucks.

Major HUGS!

I got the bird, swine, asiatic slime flu/virus my friends!
UGH!!!

Three hours in the bathtub, 50 mg Lope, 1200 mg gabapentin is helping some.

Please recommend Good Netflix binge shows to keep me from loosing my mind! ☹️

❤️💋

I just got done watching The Witcher and now I'm a season into Peaky Blinders

Or the default background noise to my life so I'm not alone with my thoughts: That 70s Show

I just got done watching The Witcher and now I'm a season into Peaky Blinders

Or the default background noise to my life so I'm not alone with my thoughts: That 70s Show

Thank you my friend!
I just got done with The Witcher too. Loved it!
I will try Peaky Blinders.
Thank you. ❤️

yes, I do not want to be alone with my thoughts right now either. I know what you mean. 🌹💋

Thank you my friend!
I just got done with The Witcher too. Loved it!
I will try Peaky Blinders.
Thank you. ❤️

yes, I do not want to be alone with my thoughts right now either. I know what you mean. 🌹💋

I didn't play a lot of The Witcher games but I liked the show a lot. Peaky Blinders is something I've been hearing about for years but never bothered with until now and I'm all like "why haven't I been watching this"

You are looking at a traveler who just bought a ticket for a special kind of trip, cause? A few dollars and his mind, which very shortly he will have no control. Now most of his preparations have been made and he's about ready to go, he won't have to leave this room if he wants to but he may travel so far that he may get lost.

@DopeM
are you open to homosexual experiences?
It depends on if having my wife stick a butt plug up my ass is homo or not.

Otherwise mostly no, but I guess I wouldn't mind choking ol Wolfy with my lil pee shooter

In other news: jah supports peaky blinders

I've never gotten the full treatment, so that is unclear. I don't think I would, butt you can never be sure until you try something, right?

The buttplug thing was mostly the result of a chemically fueled weekend that had a few bad bets in it (a few in my favor as well though)

This girl I dated was very enthusiastic about a finger in my ass one time does that count

I just took some DXM and did yoga

YE BITCH I LOOK GOOD

DESTORY WHATA I WANTAAA

YE BITCH I LOOK GOOD

ZIN AINT MARIJUANA

PLS DON TELL MA MAMA

Status
Not open for further replies.