• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

That doesn't sound bad at all. I almost always do a quick check before I plug.

I just took 60 mgs of morphine er orally and plugged about 15mg. Some leaked. I did feel a good euphoria but was wondering if I used too much water as I can't get rid of the feeling that I need to pee and I now have a headache.

The peeing feeling and the headache are due to the drug, not water or plugging. If you've never spent an hour trying to piss but totally unable to make it happen, well, you're in for quite a treat as you continue using opiates ?

After pouring over quite a few plugging tuts here on BL I'd really appreciate some more substantive info on the risks of binders/fillers. I know that these vary from substance to substance so, for my purposes, the binders in amps, adderall specifically. One poster mentioned using COLD water only (for adderall) as some binders are water soluble. When plugging addies I always notice an orange blob attached to my next BM, which I assume is all of the binder/filler. Is this correct? This ROA is amazing but I'd like some peace of mind as to my long term bowel health.

fwiw, some folks claim that the difference between rectal/oral amp high is negligible... to each their own. I find the high very euphoric/productive but the main benefit to me is not worrying about my last meal sabotaging the high.

After pouring over quite a few plugging tuts here on BL I'd really appreciate some more substantive info on the risks of binders/fillers. I know that these vary from substance to substance so, for my purposes, the binders in amps, adderall specifically. One poster mentioned using COLD water only (for adderall) as some binders are water soluble. When plugging addies I always notice an orange blob attached to my next BM, which I assume is all of the binder/filler. Is this correct? This ROA is amazing but I'd like some peace of mind as to my long term bowel health.

fwiw, some folks claim that the difference between rectal/oral amp high is negligible... to each their own. I find the high very euphoric/productive but the main benefit to me is not worrying about my last meal sabotaging the high.
I think you and I know that putting weird stuff in your butt all day for years leads to disease. Just do it a few times a year and you'll be cool.

I think you and I know that putting weird stuff in your butt all day for years leads to disease. Just do it a few times a year and you'll be cool.

Not sure what you mean by "weird stuff" my dude but that's the kind of armchair insight I'm on BL to avoid. Nexxxt

I read on Wikipedia that doses over 10ml go the colon I use srouhdb 20mly for 2 60mg mscontinbm tabs I add baking soda and fit but of citricbtobbreak itbdown.
anyway I read on wiki that 5 to 10ml gets absorbed by rectum anymore the colon gets it and if your constipated alot the effects are diminished.
I've had better results pluggig 10ml waiting 5mins and then plugging the rest m
also just had about it 15mg methadone had 35 last night and couple diazepam I be feeling good but yeah some advice also if you have a shit check that there's no more shit left ib your bum in notched a shit in 3 days before and that's when high started to diminishI be careful pluggig these tho some of my shits are like big wax balls from msconti
also don't slam your syringe too far up so it's in but not in too much and squirt towards side to hit rectum wall

late reply but he's cook it up and plug or snort it

sorry for revicifnold topic thought you could if it were questions does UK heroin work plugginh is there a pipe in can buy to smoke gearout of

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm very interested in this ROA, I never heard of it before I joined BL, can it be done with dope? And without a syringe? How would I go about doing it with powdered dope? Thanks in advance my friends :)

And how deep does one need to go, & lie down for afterwards? I really appreciate the info, thanks guys. :)

The moderator @Keeping tried it a few months back and reported decent results with #3 dope and citric, although I personally would want to use the least amount of citric possible or #4 dope. I use between 4ml and 8ml with morphine / hydrocodone as dilute solutions reported better absorption in a few pub-med articles on the previous page.

IME 2" seems to be fine. Anything beyond the "gasket" really just not beyond 4" or so (ouch). I'm a stand up guy but laying down for a bit helps to cover more surface area of mucosa and to aid in absorption but longer than 5 mins is overkill I think. Some think laying down to be "cleaner" and is a good idea for at least the first time.

I would dissolve your powder as best as possible and maybe try a drop on your tongue to check for heavy acidity. A tiny bit of bicarbonate added without crashing out the dope from solution has served me well. For introducing, an oral syringe seems best but a luer lok without needle would suffice. Cutting off the needle of an insulin rig would be last resort but still usable. Preferably in the 3-5 ml range. I prefer a dab of triple antibiotic ointment or petroleum jelly, just not so much as to interfere with the mission at hand. Good Luck

The moderator @Keeping tried it a few months back and reported decent results with #3 dope and citric, although I personally would want to use the least amount of citric possible or #4 dope. I use between 4ml and 8ml with morphine / hydrocodone as dilute solutions reported better absorption in a few pub-med articles on the previous page.

IME 2" seems to be fine. Anything beyond the "gasket" really just not beyond 4" or so (ouch). I'm a stand up guy but laying down for a bit helps to cover more surface area of mucosa and to aid in absorption but longer than 5 mins is overkill I think. Some think laying down to be "cleaner" and is a good idea for at least the first time.

I would dissolve your powder as best as possible and maybe try a drop on your tongue to check for heavy acidity. A tiny bit of bicarbonate added without crashing out the dope from solution has served me well. For introducing, an oral syringe seems best but a luer lok without needle would suffice. Cutting off the needle of an insulin rig would be last resort but still usable. Preferably in the 3-5 ml range. I prefer a dab of triple antibiotic ointment or petroleum jelly, just not so much as to interfere with the mission at hand. Good Luck

Great advice Jekyl!

Laying down is a good strategy for people who are not used to this ROA. Time 5-10 minutes is ultra-safe (yes overkill) but, for first time you should try the longer end of things so you can fully evaluate how this works for you.

I use a tiny amount of water based lube vs petroleum based. IME it's easier to clean off.

Really try and get an oral syringe (again Jekyl's advice is great)

How deep? I don't think it makes a huge amount of difference. In other words, whatever you are comfortable with is probably fine (most syringes aren't THAT long anyway).

And how deep does one need to go, & lie down for afterwards? I really appreciate the info, thanks guys. :)

Hi! I've only tried plugging 3x but it is quite effective. The post I read said to get past the 2nd sphincter. It is pretty obvious when that happens as you will feel it. So about 3 - 4 inches. Like I said just past the 2nd sphincter. Let that be your guide as to how deep you go.

I read to lie down for 15 minutes but people here are saying 5 - 10 minutes. I wait to feel the drugs coming on which is about 5 - 10 minutes.

I use this for my Hydromorph Contin as its oral bioavailability is quite a bit lower than plugging it. Learned this on BL. Never heard of it before. I only abuse my meds once/week or I have to go without pain meds (ack! Not good). But I like this ROA and look forward to Wednesday each week when my pain meds are due!

Good luck and happy high!

i tend to go about 3" in but i don't know if there's like a hard / fast rule for this - everybody's different and so are our bums
so yeah, oral syringe, lube, 3" and then have a little lie down - i actually come on here a lot lying on my side ahahaa
but yeah, after about 5 mins i find its safe to stand up but i know thats a little premature for most - i'd leave it 10 to be safe.

The moderator @Keeping tried it a few months back and reported decent results with #3 dope and citric, although I personally would want to use the least amount of citric possible or #4 dope.

i thought my ears were tingling! well, that and my butt ;)
yeah go easy on the citric, i used a very very small amount and had no complaints but it'll sting if you go mad with it

Mods my apologies for not adding this to my prior message. I'm unable to edit my messages as I use my phone.

Rachella666 I forgot to mention that I grind my Hydromorph Contins (30mg) in a pill grinder. I add between 2 and 3 ml of water. I stir for a minute or so and let it sit for about 15 minutes. I stir it several times while it sits. I also do a rinse twice (sometimes thrice) afterwards.

I am open to any suggestions regarding this ROA to help me get the most out of my meds.

Thanks,
Karen ?

50% +/- 30%, wow that has quite the intersubject variability. I wonder if that has to do more with having an empty "loading dock" or concentration,etc?