Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

White 10s 'Vals' Scotland

MUSHET

Bluelighter
Any other cunt been taking these?

Hearing of people dropping dead, also got told a story of someone popping 200 and not getting a dunt.

Also... not sure if it's actually Etizolam - or, another thing I've heard, it's Rohypnol that's the main benzo ingredient.

Anyway... not sure if all the white 'fake vals' are from the same source, or some are more dodgy than others, but I've bought 100 a few times, used to get nice warm fuzzy feeling off a couple, definitely take away anxiety. However, there have been a few horror stories of people dying in and around Glasgow (especially when mixing with other drugs and alcohol, but that would be the same with any benzo). Two brothers died on the same night and it was put down to these white benzos dubbed 'Fake Valium' by the media.

What about the rest of the UK, has there been a similar thing going on with the media calling these white 10s 'Fake Valium' and being blamed for deaths?

www.wedinos.org

if you can get 100 a pop send one to these guys. There have been some fake 'white' 10mg diazepam doing the rounds but they seem to have come from blister strips. The counterfeit 'Neliz' tablets (which are supposed to be Spanish and white anyway) contain a blend of alprazolam and diazepam, as well as a glut of fake 'Actavis' domestic generic 10mg diazepam that only contain etizolam (the fact that the tablet was reported as white should have been a dead give away as UK diazepam usually follows the 3 colour dose system, 2mg white, 5mg yellow and 10mg blue).

Unless someone local to you reports something similar soon however I may have to close this, as only a lab test from the guys mentioned above will offer a + drug ID.

No bother Stee, cheers for replying.

Aye, I know they're not the real deal off the NHS, I know these street 'vals' will probably have no diazepam in them. To be honest, if it's Etizolam it's fine with me as I quite like it as a benzo. I'll probably send one off to your guys in the link, just to know what I'm taking. I don't really understand the need for dealers to pretend that its Diazepam, as long as they are using some form of benzo just say what it is. Most fuckers that buy these don't really care what's in them, as long as they get a dunt! Benzo abuse is a big, big problem in Glasgow, a few busts have happened and Etizolam is usually the ingredient reported that was being used to mass produce these. They all come loose nowadays too, blister packs are a thing of the past round here.

However, the reason I started the thread was because of the 'death' thing. If these are also getting punted further afield I just want people outside Glasgow to know that a few folk have kicked the bucket after gobbling up white 10mg.

I also came across white 10mg with a Valium V on them (these are different to the ones I bought a 100 off which were just white with 10mg stamped on one side), I sampled a couple and they just turned to sludge in my mouth, no melting, didn't get much from them.

Funny that you mention alprazolam, as Xanax is supposedly becoming popular although I've not came across any.

could be all filler with a speck of fent if people are dying. I did get 10mg diazepam that were white years ago they were the real deal but form india i think- too long ago to remember

I've sent off two different samples of 'street vals' to this mob in Wales.

First one - White pill with 10 stamped one side.
Second one - White pill with 'V' on one side and 10mg on other.

I'll give results when I get them.

Both results came back as Etizolam from WEDINOS troops! Major, with no minor analysis.

I thought the white ones with the 'V' stamp would be something different to be honest - these turns sludgy in mouth and don't melt like I expect benzos to.

I was hoping one would be longer acting, as tapering could be a wee problem... although Etizolam was what I suspected.

I'm impressed the testing took so little time for a free service. Hats off to them.

I'm impressed the testing took so little time for a free service. Hats off to them.

Aye... I'm sample number W009470 & Sample W009469 - I sent on Monday 28th, they received on the 31st, sample results back today!

Get yer drugs tested troops, I didn't even know this existed until steewith2ees told me in this thread. I shall be using it from now on, great for harm reduction.

There's going to be a batch of Roches hitting Glasgow's street soon (or so I've heard through the grapevine), apparently the White 10s are running out - most likely some cunt was busted. However, I shall be getting those tested when I get my paws on some.

we got white 10 mg diazepams here in eastern europe, the two main producers are Gedeon Richter and Terapia coming in 20 packaged pills or the terapia ones with 30. the most popular benzos here are clonazepam ( Rivotril Roche the 2mgs mainly ) and alprazolam 1mg (LPH). i know for sure that a lot of our benzos get in the UK territory so maybe you guys saw these also

No bother Stee, cheers for replying.

Aye, I know they're not the real deal off the NHS, I know these street 'vals' will probably have no diazepam in them. To be honest, if it's Etizolam it's fine with me as I quite like it as a benzo. I'll probably send one off to your guys in the link, just to know what I'm taking. I don't really understand the need for dealers to pretend that its Diazepam, as long as they are using some form of benzo just say what it is. Most fuckers that buy these don't really care what's in them, as long as they get a dunt! Benzo abuse is a big, big problem in Glasgow, a few busts have happened and Etizolam is usually the ingredient reported that was being used to mass produce these. They all come loose nowadays too, blister packs are a thing of the past round here.

However, the reason I started the thread was because of the 'death' thing. If these are also getting punted further afield I just want people outside Glasgow to know that a few folk have kicked the bucket after gobbling up white 10mg.

I also came across white 10mg with a Valium V on them (these are different to the ones I bought a 100 off which were just white with 10mg stamped on one side), I sampled a couple and they just turned to sludge in my mouth, no melting, didn't get much from them.

Funny that you mention alprazolam, as Xanax is supposedly becoming popular although I've not came across any.

Scotland is the epicentre of Valium. All thats going around is repressed is off blue D10's. Obvious someone came up with the idea of repressing and putting the lowest amount of powder Diaze in them, as they are stupidly cheap, hence you'd need a fair few to get anywhere on them.

Xanax is virtually non existent on the street, but of course, been followed in the news recently. I doubt anyone would make the switch if they appeared though anyway, as before, Scotland is awash with the blues. It's a pretty big (and bad) issue here.

Both results came back as Etizolam from WEDINOS troops! Major, with no minor analysis.

I thought the white ones with the 'V' stamp would be something different to be honest - these turns sludgy in mouth and don't melt like I expect benzos to.

I was hoping one would be longer acting, as tapering could be a wee problem... although Etizolam was what I suspected.

Did WEDINOS tell you what doseage?

Did WEDINOS tell you what doseage?

Nope - just Etizolam as major ingredient. It's actually quite annoying because you still don't know how much you're taking.

10mg Diaz = 1mg Etiz - so the 10 stamped on them is meaningless. If they actually were putting 10mg of Etizolam in those street whites then no wonder people are dying.

My mate's just come back from Thailand with thousands and thousands of the Manos 10mg Diazepams. He usually brings those and the Bensedin ones back with him. They're both legit as far as I can tell as he gets a sample from each batch tested. I bought 100 of the Manos myself and they felt exactly as diazepam should. I prefer the Manos brand to the Bensedin personally. They're both legit but the Manos are cheaper as he breaks them down into parcels of 100 and they work out cheaper with not having to pay for the packaging.

Got some YOUROSE brand of diazepam from PTM pharmaceuticals....tested as real at Wedinos

gp3Ih0c.jpg

I've recently been getting those Martin Dow Valium blisters. Expected anything with the Valium name on it to be fake but WEDINOS came back showing they're diazepam. They feel correctly dosed too. Hope these stick around.

By the way if something has been pressed it won't ever have diazepam in it. It might have diclazepam, the RC, but not diazepam. Simple reason is that it's cheaper to produce fakes with 1mg diclazepam than even 5mg diazepam. China only bothers putting out the more potent benzos purely for this reason. So when pressers order say a kilo of powder, it can produce more pills.

We're in a pretty crazy world where fake Valium is containing alprazolam and the fake Xanax is containing etizolam or more recently doxepin, some random old antidepressant.

I recommend sticking to Ksalol alprazolam if you can still get it, those have always been legit in my experience.

I've recently been getting those Martin Dow Valium blisters. Expected anything with the Valium name on it to be fake but WEDINOS came back showing they're diazepam. They feel correctly dosed too. Hope these stick around.

By the way if something has been pressed it won't ever have diazepam in it. It might have diclazepam, the RC, but not diazepam. Simple reason is that it's cheaper to produce fakes with 1mg diclazepam than even 5mg diazepam. China only bothers putting out the more potent benzos purely for this reason. So when pressers order say a kilo of powder, it can produce more pills.

We're in a pretty crazy world where fake Valium is containing alprazolam and the fake Xanax is containing etizolam or more recently doxepin, some random old antidepressant.

I recommend sticking to Ksalol alprazolam if you can still get it, those have always been legit in my experience.

I've noticed that there are a fair few Martin Dow brand Valium doing the rounds and while they seem to be pretty kosher I have read a couple of isolated anecdotes stating that while they appear to genuinely have diazepam as the AI (as per WEDINO's samples) they may be slightly under dosed, but as it is easier to use either alprazolam or rc powder such as diclazepam and etizolam I cannot see why anyone would go to the trouble of using diazepam in a counterfeit pill without making sure they contain close to 10mg.

After struggling with money for the last few months I have been relying on my staple diet of domestic clonazepam along with an out of date box of Pfizer Xanax that a friend who works in health care was kind enough to divert my direction from the drug disposal. Although they were the OG brand (they were left over from a private Rx) they were only 250mcg tablets, which needless to say while better than a kick in the balls did not last long. I was also set some Thai 'Manos' 10mg diazepam tablets a few months back which were spot on - as far as I can gather they are the most prevalent and widely used diazepam product in a country that cannot afford to pay much for medicines - as such they are manufactured cheaply and this is reflected in the pills - while they most certainly are professionally made and are as effective as any 10mg tablet the press is so basic that one can discern the chunks of diazepam throughout the filler - so while the tablets are first rate and are properly dosed the questionable distribution of the diazepam throughout each dose makes me wonder if splitting one in half would guarantee 2 5mg segments...

With the dzp and paediatric strength Xanax long gone however, I finally reloaded on a triple bill of the best of the Balkans - I could only get hold of one strip of the Galenika 'Rivotril' but after months with little else but the auden clz It wont hurt to have a break from the dug anyway. The diazepam (which are 10mg and white and therefore relevant to the tread title) are once again the generic 'Hemofarm', but despite having not seen a strip of 'Bensedin' since first receiving these other yokes, they appear to be a virtually identical product and as good as any 10 mg dzp pill I have ever taken, while the 'Ksalol' are IMO better than the Pfizer Xanax I recently tried, with a single 1mg football hitting the spot much more effectively than 4 of the branded quarter mg diamond efforts.

Looking at the variety of benzo discussions around the net at the moment, it seems that the black market 'bars' are no longer a reliable alprazolam product and as such I feel lucky to still have access to what I have...

WM2xeuB.jpg

80 x Hemofarm 'Diazepam' 10mg diazepam tablets.
30 x Galenika 'Ksalol' 1mg alprazolam "footballs" / tablets
10 x Galenika 'Rivotril' 2mg Clonazepam tablets (IMO as good as the Roche 'Rivotril / Klonopin' - as grateful as I am to be be able to get the domestic Auden Clonazepam tablets and while they do the business, I have always considered them to be somewhat and slightly inferior to the Roche OG and the Galenika efforts...)

@steewith2ees that's a solid stash you got there mate! Trying to get more Ksalol myself, might have to look outside my usual sources as my go to is out of stock and always runs out fast. Seems the whole "Xanax hype" really has pushed up demand. Ironically he has pressed bars in stock, but as you say they cannot even be trusted to contain benzos at all these days so people are put off them and rightfully so. Too many doxepin bars doing the rounds right now, not even etizolam but a bloody TCA. But I'm with you on Ksalol, they pack a good punch for only 1mg. They feel even better than the HBB bars I used to get way back (I assume I'm allowed to mention HBB since he was nicked in 2017).

The Galenika Rivotril is literally identical to, if not actually slightly stronger than, the Roche Rivotril I get off the NHS. Auden generics are perfectly fine too. But for some reason those Galenika ones hit me hardest. I presume it's simply the binders used. There was one DNM vendor found to be selling underdosed fakes so they do exist, but for the most part they are legitimate.

As for the Martin Dow Valium there's nothing about them that screams fake to me. I was suspicious of the Valium name at first but after the WEDINOS result I popped one and it certainly feels like 10mg diazepam. You'd need to pay €60 for an EC test to find out for sure, but I am reasonably confident they are legitimate. If they're fakes they're very bloody good. No tell-tale blue tongue or anything off those either. I'd bet they are legitimate pharma grade diaz.

Heard good things about those Hemofarm too, never had their diaz but have had their bromaz which is very enjoyable. Shame there's not more bromaz around actually. It's right up there with temazepam as one of my favourite benzos.

Hi folks, I was given few Roche 10 by a friend for my aneixty and he said its Valium but to be honset im just not sure....anyone tried Roche 10 white 10mg? does it works like real valium? Cheers

If they're white and 10mg they're fake pills, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't contain 10mg diazepam.