Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Propylhexedrine - First Time - Took the leap with Benzedrex inhaler

truenamebrand

Bluelighter
So not long ago I learned of the recreational potential of Benzedrex inhalers, containing the methamp analog propylhexedrine.

I have battled anxiety my entire adult life and after the miraculous survival from a suicide attempt involving about 80mg clonazepam, 30 grams of phenibut, a 750ml bottle of vodka, and a cord and tree, I was, for all intents and purposes, cut off from benzos after about 14 years on them. So needless to say, after only about 6 months off benzos, when I picked up a Benzedrex about a month back, I was scared, seeing as amphetamines in general aggravate my anxiety.

Well, yesterday I obtained three 2mg alprazolam. I took my last one long enough before taking the propylhexedrine that it would not cancel it out, but close enough that the residual effects would somewhat mitigate any unpleasant effects to come.

3:05 pm: Last dose of alprazolam taken approximately 2 hours prior; also dosed about 12 grams of kratom about 30 minutes prior to blast off. Lol. ?€”?€” First off, the taste is ungodly and so I took it with a glass of chocolate milk. This helped greatly.

3:40 pm: Laying on the couch, checking craigslist for aquarium-related listings. I start to feel a rapid lift in mood, and feel the urge to text family and friends. I can tell it?€™s working, and it is so far nothing but pleasant.

4:00 pm: It has hit me full-blown. My scalp is tingling, I?€™m thinking about all the shit I can do around the house. The euphoria is there, but not QUITE what one would get from meth or even adderall. But it?€™s definitely present. Motivation and productivity seem to surpass that of adderall. Mental focus is intense and sharp. No negative side effects thus far.

Will continue to update the report over the next few hours.

7:00 pm: Finally starting to feel the effects dissipate to an extent. Mental focus and euphoria diminished considerably, but still very energetic.

8:00 pm: Comedown is beginning. No crash to speak of. No anxiety, no depression, no heavy body load feeling. Just slowly wearing off. Losing my inspiration to write (which I always do on stimulants).

Overall, this exceeded my expectations by a lot. The initial rush and peak were better than anything I?€™ve ever gotten from the rx amps. Haven?€™t even felt the need to pop a few clonidine to soften the comedown. Highly recommended.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_propylhexedrine
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah propylhexedrine can actually produce a decent high for some. Others seem to get too many side effects though. Glad I'm not one of them; I enjoy it every once in awhile.

I've found Ive got to leave quite a bit of time in between uses otherwise the euphoria is lacking. I find several weeks at least in between are needed to fully enjoy it.

I've never tried it, mainly because if you can't get meth where I'm from your dead in the ground. But I've heard good things, only complaint I've heard was it felt kinda jittery, and it tastes like hell