• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw jeez, this is a reminder from C-137 that Rick and Morty airs in 20 minutes. Get squanchy, and/or shwifty.

Woah.. These phenylpiracetam is pretty effective. Took 150mg, 3 times spaced out today. I felt like I was operating on another level. Clean energy, motivated, and happy. Hope its not placebo:(

Yeah, your dad is always in my thoughts and prayers. My next door neighbor had ALS years ago and he was such an epic dude (as I'm sure your dad is too). Total guitar-playing, weed-toking, nice guy with two cool sons who are just like him! My friend's dad just passed away (he was epic too) and I worry sick about mine...and my mom, constantly!

Hey, do you think that any of your symptoms (particularly the limb soreness) could be some residual phenibut withdrawal? I only took it for a few months and I was very good with it (usually something like 1.5g a day with a day off for every three), which is shocking.

Feel Better, my friend!

No, I'm definitely sick, I haven't ever had limb soreness from phenibut withdrawal, only from the acute effects if I take too much. You just know when you have a cold. It's moved to my chest today, my nose is still running but less, but I have a constant tickle in my throat and a ton of pleghm I'm coughing up. I'm trying to avoid coughing as much as humanly possible because coughing a lot is what makes it get a lot worse. I always find if I ignore my cough as much as possible, it never gets as bad and lasts for shorter.

I feel a little better today than yesterday. My head feels better, but it's moved into my body more. I think it's easier to deal with though. I have decent energy and I don't feel too sick but my nose is running constantly (but not stuffed up or feeling like my sinuses are swollen like yesterday) and my chest is very tickly and whenever I can't stand it and cough, it hurts a bit.

I guess I gotta wear a mask around my dad at first... but he has to sit up in the house anyway and I'll be down at the lake for most of the day, hanging with my brother and his friends.

Thank you for the thoughts regarding my dad. <3

Last edited:
^ that sounds cool.
i never got much from nootropics. i think of the ones i tried i liked oxiracetam the best, but i didn't like noopept so much.
can you elaborate at all? i'm kinda interested in them, and wonder if they could be of any help to me. i sometimes wonder if i've permanently changed how my brain works after using way too many benzos a couple of years ago. it fucked my memory then, and i'm not sure how good (or poor) my memory is now. it's sort of a tough thing to gauge (as are nootropics, but i wonder if they could aid that sort of cognition?)
Oh, mushrooms are one that I forgot to list. I have tried them several times from different sources. Every time, I had at least one friend (other than the one who gave them to me) confirm that it was a "good" batch. The first few times I felt absolutely nothing at all, and the last time I just got a severe case of this giggles (like weed x 1000).

that's interesting, you know - i went foraging for mushrooms this year in the forest, and picked heaps of really stong psilocybe subaeruginosa - and i took some hefty fucking doses of those things (1 mushroom had all my friends tripping - i had over 35 and the trip just never came up.
on a couple of those trips, i ate something about 2 hours after eating the shrooms, and i got some small "first signs" kind of tryptamine feelings - but it only lasted a couple of minutes, and no trip eventuated.

i kept meaning to start a thread about it here, but i was sort of weirded out by it.

not sure if it could be a stomach or liver enzyme thing? i don't know much about the biological processes involved in this.
these trips were all taken weeks apart, and unlike a couple of years ago, i don't trip much any more.

oral cannabis works fine for me. i'm grateful for that, because i love edibles.

dreamflyer said:
I've felt very jealous lately from reading all of the substances that you have tried. I almost feel like a "virgin" on this site!

hehe, i guess i'm almost embarrassed at how long the list of things i've tried must be. i mean, it's far less than some folks here, but when i think about it, it's definitely not something i feel like boasting about - like, some of those drugs have messed me up or contributing to bad or stupid behaviour. like, i wish i'd not taken all the obscure benzos i took. those things are fucking evil.
not that i have any regrets - but as someone who has tried a lot of different substances, it's not something i would recommend. to be honest, i think psychedelic drugs are one of the only classes of drugs worth experimenting with extensively. which isn't to say i havent tried as many types of opiates, speed or other stimulants as i could get my hands on - but in some cases it really wasn't worth it, especially in the case of some RC stims.
and i'm really glad my RC days were over (and my opiate days!) before fent analogues became so common. i know people who developed highly unsustainable habits (and monster tolerance) from experimenting with RC opiates.
so, i guess i'm just trying to say 'not all types of drug experimentation are equal' :)

<3 to you and your papa, xorkoth. get better soon man.

to be honest, i think psychedelic drugs are one of the only classes of drugs worth experimenting with extensively.

Agreed. I think dissociatives can be worth it too but they cross the line into addictive drugs for some people.

Dissociatives are the weirdest class of drug. Super interesting, but not necessarily benign. At least not always.

Psychedelics are the one class of drugs I don't see myself ever wanting to move away from completely. By and large they have brought only good things into my life. I am a better person for my psychedelic experiences.

<3 to you and your papa, xorkoth. get better soon man.

Thanks brother. <3

Xorkoth said:
Dissociatives are the weirdest class of drug. Super interesting, but not necessarily benign. At least not always.

yeah, they actually scare me a bit.
most of the serotonergic psychedelics i've tried have felt pretty much benign to me, besides being really exhausting - but dissociatives don't feel completely safe or harmless - but that's entirely subjective and anecdotal.
sometimes i'm not sure how i feel about things like 3-meo-pcp. it's magic, but...yeah, i don't know - i don't want to end up using too much dissos.
they seem more likely to cause permanent issues than classic serotonergic psychs, but i don't have any evidence to back that up - i'm just far more wary of the physical risk they could pose than psychs, which i usually don't feel 'damaged' by. i've not tried a lot of phen psychs though - and some of those do tend to have a bodyload i'm not fond of. my early experiments with 2C-P come to mind...

I also get a sense that dissociatives are more able to seriously fuck someone up. The place they take you is just so utterly alien and different, it seems like if one were to encounter a brain-breaking experience, it would be more likely to happen on a dissociative than on a psychedelics. Besides that, dissos are an extremely internal experience where the boundaries between ideas dissolve very strongly. I have seen a variety of people really go down the rabbit hole and believe all of the things they perceive from dissociatives... and this, in my experience, is not conducive to a health, well-adjusted life. I've experienced indescribable magic and synchronicity on dissociatives too, but I always try to maintain that it could have been, and even likely was, delusion. A fun delusion, yes, but delusion nonetheless. It seems that for people prone to mania and psychosis, dissociatives will really get them there, especially 3-MeO-PCP.

Psychedelics, on the other hand, for me are much more external, I feel that I am participating in the world. Of course I've had many experience that I later discarded and not true (for example, believing that I had undone all of existence), but I've also had a great many real insights, mostly involving my own personality or understanding of other people, or understanding of cause-effect relationships. I've also had a few magical experiences which I have not discarded, namely, the first time I tripped I "woke up" and realized I am the universe, that we are all one. On that same trip I had these incredible kaleidoscopic visions of the micro- and macro-structure of the universe, and saw them to be part of the same infinite fractal latticework of reality. Later on that year I took a space science course and realized that I had had a valid experience that actually showed me something, somehow.

I wouldn't say psychedelics are benign, they are powerful drugs and some people shouldn't use them, and I've also seen people go off the deep end on psychedelics (I started to do that for a while in 2006/2007). But I also see them as life-affirming drugs that consistently bring me good things and insights about myself, and which are not addictive in and of themselves (though like anything, they can be used for escapism, but then, so can TV, or video games, or Bluelight, or pretty much anything else).

Xorkoth said:
I wouldn't say psychedelics are benign, they are powerful drugs and some people shouldn't use them, and I've also seen people go off the deep end on psychedelics (I started to do that for a while in 2006/2007). But I also see them as life-affirming drugs that consistently bring me good things and insights about myself, and which are not addictive in and of themselves (though like anything, they can be used for escapism, but then, so can TV, or video games, or Bluelight, or pretty much anything else).

good points, and very well put. i agree with all of that :)

Xorkoth knows what's up. It's all about gettin that Testosterone and HGH squiriting around the body:)

Man, airlines are sucking worse and worse. Paid $315 to travel a nonstop round trip to where my parents live to visit for a week (well we're going to then drive to the lake, gonna hang all week with my brother and his friends. :)), and for the whole time I've been flying as an adult, they let you bring a "personal item" (laptop bag for me) and one carry-on bag for free, which I put all my clothes and shit in. The bag fits in the overhead compartment just fine. Well, now they only allow the personal item and they make you pay $25 for the bag they used to let you bring on for free. Fucking assholes.

On the upside, my cold feels about 85% better today. I am coughing from time to time but it's very productive each time and my nose has basically stopped running, and I don't feel sick at all. So that's good. :)

I'm thinking he means squats, like the workout move.

I'm in the middle of a 30-day pull-ups challenge with 2 other guys. Whoever does the least buys a round of energy drinks.

On a serious note, I had a bit of a revelation a few minutes ago, when I felt what I believe to be my highest purpose, and I reconnected with that in a very fresh feeling way....I have a lot of work to do, but nothing worthwhile comes easy.

What if I told you there exists a religious institution that allows the legally protected use of plant/molecular sacraments, and that it wasn't designed around traditional religions but as an open-ended spiritual support structure offering knowledge, guidance, community and safe space to pursue one's spiritual journey and to connect with higher powers? Would you look into it and consider joining?

I ask because this will be a reality.

Aston Martin topless while I'm weighing my options on the triple beam
Learning life aint about the expensive shit,
Its about the simple things
Like a sexy side bitch with a zipper lip, clit nipple rings

What if I told you there exists a religious institution that allows the legally protected use of plant/molecular sacraments, and that it wasn't designed around traditional religions but as an open-ended spiritual support structure offering knowledge, guidance, community and safe space to pursue one's spiritual journey and to connect with higher powers? Would you look into it and consider joining?.

Id look into it but probably wouldn't join. Religious institutions have a way of debasing important things because they often become focused on hierarchy and personal power. The message often gets convoluted and derailed. And I like the unstructured nature of a psychedelic trip, the foray into anarchy so to speak. With institutions and legality comes rules and you know they are made to be broken. :)

hey pd what happened the last two weeks?

just came back yesterday from my bicycle trip through denmark.. awesone experience, allthough very windy and rainy.. I saw some amazing nature and had a great time bonding with the girl I have been seeing recently. I was a bit wary before the trip, because we didn't know each other for long before the trip but it couldn't have turned out better, I believe. :)

now back to Austrian summer heat... 36 C today, will smoke and vape all day and not go outside (besides getting food) :D

hey swilow, you allright?

Status
Not open for further replies.