• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting kicked very gently in the balls 40 times sounds like a nice massage to me, I'll take that.

Yayo or nay-o

Getting kicked very gently in the balls 40 times sounds like a nice massage to me, I'll take that.

Yayo or nay-o

What is Yayo & Nay-o?
To pick just from the sound of thw words when I just spoke them outloud I'm going for Yayo (I dread to think what it actually is though)

I asked that pick Mal3volent as I watched a show
yesterday night on people that go to Doms for BDSM & they had "ball busting" on there that made me feel sick, they also had some guy that had a fetish for "ball nailing" which is having your nuts nailed to a piece of wood then the woman turns the board over & stands upon it 8o8o8o
The one Dom kicked this guy in the nuts so hard he turned purple in the face, I am quite open minded when it comes to kink but I really dont understand that stuff (ball busting) & being kicked in the dick over & over.

Rappelling. I'm not a huge fan of open heights. 8o

Go back and see Led Zeppelin in their prime or Pink Floyd?

Ooh tough one. I have to go with Pink Floyd. It's a coin toss though.

Reunite the band (lead singer deceased) one last time: Nirvana or Linkin Park?

So you're saying the singer stays deceased? If that's the case, I would take linkin park. Nirvana is nothing without Kurt Cobain. They were pricks, actually, even though I like David grohl now. If it's the people now with the deceased singer, nirvana definitely.

the cure or Duran Duran

Another coin toss, but I've probably played more Cure, so them.

A month without salt or without sugar?

Without sugar. Salt-free diets blow (someone I knew did one for a diagnostic test- yuck)

Cookies: with m&ms or chocolate chips?

Status
Not open for further replies.