• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Graph Meth Bad 4 You

Madrus

Bluelighter
I think it's safe to assume that the more meth you smoke -> the worse it is for you, but I doubt there have been any experiments done to find out exactly how bad certain dosages are. So using all of your Bluelight scientific knowledge, try to fill this graph.

2jfLZ.png

So here's where wisdom of the crowd comes into play, and I'm sure that concept can be applied to pharmacology. So if enough people make guesses about the relationship on this graph, and we average them all together -> we'll have a correct result, hands down.

Last edited:
That y axis is hilarious. But how do people know wxactly how many mg of meth they vape. And how do they tell brain damage objective ly

You gotta do something about the vertical (y) axis. It goes from "bad" to "dead" pretty quickly, Neurotoxicity isn't a one time thing either. You could collect data on amount typically used, how long they've been using, and neurotoxic effects (that's the hard bit) and then produce a graph of its neurotoxicity against amount used per hour for example.

Okay here's one. What do you think is worse? One big initial dose, or a larger dose but spread out?

2jCif.png

The big issue is the neurotoxicity if your measuring subjectively then you need a subjective y variable. For example, I have narcolepsy if it was amphetamine dose x axis the y axis would be something subjective like percieved improvement in quality of life or percieved feelings of reduced fatigue not degree of taar receptor occupancy.