• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Kratom to be banned soon by DEA! How will it affect USA? v All kratom talk goes here!

Stop doing *ONLY* weak minded petitions and advocacy. That doesnt work on Psychopaths & SOciopaths who never felt real suffering and dont care -- write up a reversing spell that makes the authoritarian harm and suffering a group causes reverse back to that group so their darkness is mirror reflected back to them. Have one million people focus upon and sign a reversing spell against Harmful Authortarianism instead of just petitions. IF a person does evil they should have their evil reflected back to them spiritually.

tens of thousands of people should focus intensely a will power that anyone who is involved in the implementation of Authoritarian-Based Policy that reduces or eliminates Health-Freedom will automatically be cursed by their own evil reversing back to them. You need a deterrent. Press Spiritual Charges against these wicked sociopaths and tell tens of thousands of people to press spiritual charges and do prayers for the induction of Divine Karmic Justice.

Just a Novel Idea. It is said that it is best to fight something the legal and civilized way though the court system -- why not extend this to Spiritual Court. Press SPiritual Charges against the Wicked and get a million people to do a reversing spell -- I had enough of these wicked entities doing their Authoritarian destroying people's lives -- my significant other relies on a mere 2.5 grams of Kratom a day to help her and the wicked have taken this planet medicine away from even the most low dose users like her.

I pray the Authoritarian Wicked have their darkness & evil reversed back to them and that the wicked become cursed with their own evil. I wish this was strongly pre-set as an automatic deterrent of mutually assure destruction; or some for of a deterrent.

Theres nothing deterring wicked authoritarians from doing their authoritarianism

have you ever noticed that all 186 out of 196 nations on Earth are generally Authoritarian based and Zero out of 196 are Non-Authoritarian or Libertarian ??

what if all 196 were right wing or left wing? how weird would that look ?????

Hmm, after looking it up Wikipedia says Lyrica/Pregabalin is a "GABAentoid and CNS depressant"

How then would it NOT have negative interactions with my Klonopin or other CNS depressants/GABAergic drugs??

Wiki also says "the effects appear after one week".

Is Wiki wrong to say you will need to take it every day for a week to get beneficial effects (aka "get high" LOL)?

Well, kratom doesn't have any respiratory depression, which is the main(if not only?) dangerous interaction with most opioids and benzos.

Congratulations everyone -- we have finally discovered the one brain pathway that is magically immune to all dysfunction in all 7 billion humans on earth and in every human who has since lived -- and therefore are free to tightly restrict and ban all drugs whose mechanism of action targets that magically immune pathway. Wow, it sure is strange that an entire pathway of the brain is magically immune to dysfuction in all 7 billion and thus there is no medical ethical dilemma to then super-tightly restrict 2% and outright ban 98% of the drugs that target that pathway !! Omg its miracle !! The pathway thats infallable to all dysfunction in all people on Earth is the Mu/Delta/Kappa System !! Thank God no one can ever have a dysfunction of that pathway causing a dysphoria syndrome or other non-physical pain related Aliments, whew; its ONLY just drugs of abuse for drugies and we are free to ban them all, our M.D. consultants who advise use even say so, Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwww Authoritarianism

All Good People who fight for Health-Freedom, All Kratom Users, and non-kratom users who have a loved one who relies on kratom such as myself. We hereby press Spiritual Charges against you & Decree in the name of True-God, backed by True-God That your evil and harm be reversed back to you and ourgood energy cleansed and returned to us. All Authoritarians that are destructive to free people's health-freedom and cause harm to those people are hereby prosecuted in a court on another plane of existence. We request ArchAngel Michael or any kind of truely existant higher up being of light and true god who is responsible for divine justice assist us by protecting us all 100% through this process of Reversing and pressing Spiritual Charges; and hereby request your assistance as a high up divine being who works for divine justice to intervene and stop these wicked authoritarian destroyers of health-freedom and put a reversing spell on them so that all their wicked evil and harm goes back to them and punishes them for committing wicked evil against us by stealing our Health Freedom. Stop them all, punish them and make them reverse the controlled substance act of 1970 and all the rest of their wicked Authoritarian evil as well as this being the only way to lighten, mitigate or lift the self-curse they have imposed on themselves for committing wicked authoritarian evil of which they pathologically lie & try to use disinfo to pain the perception that they the extremists are normal and normal people are extremist, which that, and any other PsyOps Disinfo BS, almot all of it so old and overused, is also reversed right back to them !! So Mote It Be in True Christ-Light Victory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do petitions, but big pharma is involved I believe and if so we are screwed. Nothing will stop ita banning...I'm so sad I can't afford to stock up above 50gs anddd am screwed.....really don't want to go back to opiates for my back :( and I only know a trusted site that is like xpensive

Lets translate this ruling for people who have so-called Treatment-Resistant Depression (its not depression, its a dysphoria syndrome, everything is grouped together as depression...including one subtype of having a dysphorica feeling of suffering in the head area, 365 days a year, that drstroys life, and only opioids lower the dysphoria feeling.... and its not Treatment Resistant, its just that all incorrect drugs are giving ... just like theres no such thing as treatment-resistant allergies ifyou give someone 50 drugs none of which are Antihistamines)

Now Translating DEA Ruling for those who have psychiatric problems that only respond to opioids no matter how many decades they try other fake meds....

Translation complete:

If you tried 45 different psychiatric drugs and also a large group of non-opioid over the counter things, and all sorts of alternative therapies, physical, mental, spiritual and all kinds of self-help for decades and STILL feel NO RELIEF FROM DAILY DYSPHORIC SUFFERING except that which affects Mu/Delta Receptors or that which is an agonist to Mu & Delta Augmented with a highly selective kappa antagonist; then FUCK YOU !! SUFFER FOR LIFE AND DIE, ASSHOLLLEEE, suck my fucking dick & go die or something. Im an Authoritarian Beurocrat in a position of power to do this and the power has been granted to me. go fuck yourself, and im going to make all like im benovolent and shit and not an authoritarian who steals health freedom, and youre gonna be presented as a drug abuser or extremist, you dont wanna go up against me muthafuka i own this mutha fuka and my boss is the mother fucking president of the united states of AMERICA, Biiiiiitch, so SO go Suffer for life and die, it aint me or my family who is suffering. So long as myself or my family isnt destroyed by an Authoritarian Policy, its a good policy in my book, and we're gonna PsyOp this shit to look al benevolent to protect the public and fight those who perpetuate drug abusers, AHhhhhhh hahahahah AHhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahah Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahah and its so long term well establshed and SO deeply embedded you aint gonna do shit bitch. suffer and die.

Hello, My Name is Doctor Sunflower. Im an Allergist Doctor who specializes in Allergies.
I thought I would give you guys my impression of a psychiatrist -- I do a great impression of a Psychiatrist sketch
Its where i ask "What if other doctors were like Psychiatrists" and then all us real doctors act like psychiatrists as a joke!!

Ok ready guys???? Since im an Allergy Doctor, Here is my Impression of an Allergy Doctor doing his Thang Psychiatrist Style:

Ima give you 50 Non-Antihistamines, Then Diagnosis you with Treatment resistant allergies cuz i gave u all incorrect meds that have nothin' to do with allergies then say your treatment resistant; hahahaha; plus throw in Allergy Personality Disorder, NOS, cuz we all know that personality disorders are purely psychological and do not respond to meds -- so if I give you 50 wrong meds with wrong mechanism of action, then deny you the right med that reduces your suffering and call you a drug seeker for asking for it.... i can get away with it by lying and saying you have Personality Disorder, NOS heh heh heh heh heh Because im a parasitical psychopathic programmed demonic entity with no actual true human intelligence or reasoning, thats right, i graduated and became a doctor pourely on memorized robotic programmed bot intelligence, then took my sociopathic asperger's ass to go start a career fucking ya all up

and you know what the BEST MOST AWESOME PART OF THE PSYCHITRIST-STYLE JOB IS???? its that i still get paid exactly the same amount, if I say, prescribe you lutuda and then you go into a torturous akathisic state that causes more sufferring that being branded 3 times with a hot iron. I still get paid, same amount !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Dr Fucktard J. Sunflower

Hi everyone,

I am here in Canada but I am becoming sick of my nightly kratom use... this drug IS addictive. I need to moderate it.. going to do 2 days a week off for now, and then move up from there. I get serious withdrawals in the evening if I don't have it. Sometimes anxiety, anhedonia (no emotional feeling, feeling depressed), inability to sleep. I started out with a MILD kratom habit (2 days a week) and now I'm at a full 7 days a week -- at least only still at night -- but I am starting to see my use bump up a little in terms of how early I take it in the evening (i.e. used to be only after work, now I bring a teaspoon to my evening clients). I 100% don't think this drug should be illegal!! But I am seeing how dependence creeps up on you. This is coming from someone who has had very little drug / alcohol issues before starting kratom.
The only good thing it's done is make me stop drinking as much, but that's only because I prefer kratom!

I am going cold turkey tonight, I have valerian root. I have things to deal with it. I know it'll be hard and I won't sleep but I need to start taking days off. It's soooo easy to fall into a habit with this drug, especially because it seems so benign.

Hi everyone,

I am here in Canada but I am becoming sick of my nightly kratom use... this drug IS addictive. I need to moderate it.. going to do 2 days a week off for now, and then move up from there. I get serious withdrawals in the evening if I don't have it. Sometimes anxiety, anhedonia (no emotional feeling, feeling depressed), inability to sleep. I started out with a MILD kratom habit (2 days a week) and now I'm at a full 7 days a week -- at least only still at night -- but I am starting to see my use bump up a little in terms of how early I take it in the evening (i.e. used to be only after work, now I bring a teaspoon to my evening clients). I 100% don't think this drug should be illegal!! But I am seeing how dependence creeps up on you. This is coming from someone who has had very little drug / alcohol issues before starting kratom.
The only good thing it's done is make me stop drinking as much, but that's only because I prefer kratom!

I am going cold turkey tonight, I have valerian root. I have things to deal with it. I know it'll be hard and I won't sleep but I need to start taking days off. It's soooo easy to fall into a habit with this drug, especially because it seems so benign.

guess what? i just had a thought, a NOVEL IDEA !! youll never believe it, but i thought of a solution to drugs and medicines of dependancy that cause no other harm except for dependancy!! You ready for this? you ready to see the magic ingenious solution??

its that they be mass produced, widely available and cheap, so a person never runs out. . . and also pursuing neuropharmacology and technology that targets the mechanism be which one becomes tolerant and dependant! to disable the brain's ability to downregulate and internalize receptors so no tolerance and dependence exists -- my idea is to PURSUE that and put a large amount of resources and minds to work on it. That along side not running out.

The Wicked steal Health-Freedom and the wicked themselves dont suffer nor have anything to do with or know the people they steal health-freedom from and make suffer more . the wicked should suffer from their own evil instead of other people suffering from their evil. 100,000 people should sign a passage that invokes a spiritual reversing effect. whats wrong with pressing spiritual charges besides the fact that most people believe it doesnt exist? might be a test to see if it exists or not if 100,000 people do a reversing spell or a divine justice prayer, or both of these two separate things..

You can think of me as the biggest non-kratom user speaking on this subject on the side of keeping it unscheduled. you can also think of me as not using extra-weak and watered down vocabulary to describe things for what they are. If they are wicked, i will use the actual word "wicked" instead of "questionable" or "immoral", etc, while everyone else is being weak-minded, acting like the destruction of health-freedom is similar to a traffic jam, rained out sports event or paying a fine. the way people tralk, thats like how you speak of having to pay a terrible one-time fine or that there is a second-in-a-row bad traffic jam they are stuck in. people abused as children or branded with hot irons fare much better than some of the people who rely on Kratom if they lost their Kratom

look out for the usual psychological disinfo tactics, like "drug skeeing", "drug abusers", "getting high", "herbal heroin" -- you will always see ultra bizarre & dastardly disinfo tactics that use language as a tool of altering perception & feelings on something to an inaccurate representation that serves the original agenda of the wicked entity before the wicked entity even invented the phrases or terms to PsyOps Minds. to me it looks so stupid that it reads like satire, but the population is extremely gullible and dissociative, and so even disinfo that looks completely clownish is able to be printed and used. This is extremely bizarre, but so is everything else. The perception has already been long since changed to where false-dichotomies and false-debates with false-sides that "each have a point in their own right" are made to look real and reasonable. There are now things which are clear cut with a right & wrong easily defined being perceived as debatable or an argument. This is a powerful psychological disinfo tactic.

The Goal of the DEA is to increase pain & suffering. As it stands, life its self is a form of sick wicked evil slow torture, where no positive efforts bring any relief, no forms of self-help bring any relief, and no doctor care brings any relief no matter how many doctors are seen for how many years. also which has no effect on the suffering is no amount of desperately begging for divine-help just in case it exists. What the DEA's Job to do is: increase and add onto the suffering & wicked darkness of life, which is a torture chamber where a person exists as a body with 4 limbs that suffers, ages, decays and dies; but the person often procreates offspring before they drop dead, so that the off spring in turn can then suffer, age, decay & die; & have offspring that does the same, and so on; where they want the cycle to last forever with no ending and even speak of traveling to the stars to colonize before the sun burns out or some other disaster occurs.

So its the DEA's job to make sure that Health-Freedom is destroyed as a method to increase pain, suffering & torture. They want this to occur because they are demonic entities and this is simply what is programmed into them: Destroy Health-Freedom, do Authoritarianism; attack and kill people, wage war on the population and war on medical treatments and war on consciousness. To force someone to comply with Authoritarian policy by deadly for is a form of warfare. This warfare's sole purpose is to decrease your freedom, increase your pain & suffering, and increase covert profitting of street drugs to fund Unacknolwedged special access project & commit other acts of wicked darkness & evil.

Im the most powerful forum poster in the world in terms of directness, depth of truth, and support of that truth through proper use of english wording. So posting gives me anxiety; because it is surreal to be ranked #1 and it causes awkwardness. Do you see how Awkward and idiosyncratic my posts look? thats not enjoyable. But im afraid fully deprogramming one's self & expressing the truth using proper & direct english vocabulary is more important than me being embarrassed for looking so awkward and idiosyncratic

- Tone303, founder of Synostic Advanced Research & Paradigm Project (SARPS) and most powerful forum poster in the world.

P.S. -- Kratom's advantage over conventional opioids in people who do not tolerate them as well, particularly crohn's disease victims, is due to its lower intrinsic activity at Mu & Delta ;; and its Delta to Mu Affinity Ratio. I personally do not like Kratom that much; but people using it to lower their torture or to raise their consciousness to a higher level of wellbeing for important healthy recreation & enjoyment DO need Kratom and when their Kratom is taken away by the Dark Entities of AnguishingAuthoritarianism (DEA), there level of pain & suffering will increase with their level of wellbeing decreasing, which is exactly the goal of the Wicked Authoritarian Demons. If their goal is Authoritarianism, Destruction of Health-Freedom & Increasing the total pain & suffering of life; thats demons we are dealing with, not normal human beings with a regular normal consciousness and capacity for empathy. Sociopathic Demons Love Death-Worship & Destruction. They also love to role-play and pretend they are not at all wicked demonic psychopaths, put are a public service serving the American people to get bad drugs off the streets..

Remember these people sleep well at night and never suffer. They have never had a dysphoric feeling in their head-area before. They never had doctors inadaquately treat them so that they are forced to alternative medicine. They never had any depression or anxiety either, because significant depression & anxiety destroys the ability to go to college and to work a job. The person would have to lay down on the floor of the job instead of perform the job non-stop, because the depression would cause this. Real Actual Depression is far too much pain & suffering to be able to concentrate on and work a job, and DEA people have jobs with the DEA, so none of them have dysphooric-based neurologic depression.

Also, the Following things will increase with time, just as they have been constantly increasing for decades;; and the weak-minded methods used by people to stop them completely and utterly fail miserably; So this is what will continue to increase every year:

Authoritarianism
Size & Scope of Government
Pain & Suffering
Loss of Freedom
Sociopathy & Autism
Darkness & Evil
Satanic Rituals.

Im...proper use of english wording.

Ummmm dude, you forgot the apostrophe in "I'm" and you should have capitalized the "E" in "English" too. Not to rain on your grandeur parade, but my Mom is an English teacher...and if she were dead she'd roll over in her grave.
...everything else, well...spot on, dude, spot on!

Your post is a bit "Pinky and the Brainish", don'tcha think...?

;)

As for the Kratom ban, I stocked the fuck UP! So should y'all.

Last edited:
The Goal of the DEA is to increase pain & suffering. As it stands, life its self is a form of sick wicked evil slow torture, where no positive efforts bring any relief, no forms of self-help bring any relief, and no doctor care brings any relief no matter how many doctors are seen for how many years. also which has no effect on the suffering is no amount of desperately begging for divine-help just in case it exists. What the DEA's Job to do is: increase and add onto the suffering & wicked darkness of life, which is a torture chamber where a person exists as a body with 4 limbs that suffers, ages, decays and dies; but the person often procreates offspring before they drop dead, so that the off spring in turn can then suffer, age, decay & die; & have offspring that does the same, and so on; where they want the cycle to last forever with no ending and even speak of traveling to the stars to colonize before the sun burns out or some other disaster occurs.

So its the DEA's job to make sure that Health-Freedom is destroyed as a method to increase pain, suffering & torture. They want this to occur because they are demonic entities and this is simply what is programmed into them: Destroy Health-Freedom, do Authoritarianism; attack and kill people, wage war on the population and war on medical treatments and war on consciousness. To force someone to comply with Authoritarian policy by deadly for is a form of warfare. This warfare's sole purpose is to decrease your freedom, increase your pain & suffering, and increase covert profitting of street drugs to fund Unacknolwedged special access project & commit other acts of wicked darkness & evil.

Im the most powerful forum poster in the world in terms of directness, depth of truth, and support of that truth through proper use of english wording. So posting gives me anxiety; because it is surreal to be ranked #1 and it causes awkwardness. Do you see how Awkward and idiosyncratic my posts look? thats not enjoyable. But im afraid fully deprogramming one's self & expressing the truth using proper & direct english vocabulary is more important than me being embarrassed for looking so awkward and idiosyncratic

- Tone303, founder of Synostic Advanced Research & Paradigm Project (SARPS) and most powerful forum poster in the world.

P.S. -- Kratom's advantage over conventional opioids in people who do not tolerate them as well, particularly crohn's disease victims, is due to its lower intrinsic activity at Mu & Delta ;; and its Delta to Mu Affinity Ratio. I personally do not like Kratom that much; but people using it to lower their torture or to raise their consciousness to a higher level of wellbeing for important healthy recreation & enjoyment DO need Kratom and when their Kratom is taken away by the Dark Entities of AnguishingAuthoritarianism (DEA), there level of pain & suffering will increase with their level of wellbeing decreasing, which is exactly the goal of the Wicked Authoritarian Demons. If their goal is Authoritarianism, Destruction of Health-Freedom & Increasing the total pain & suffering of life; thats demons we are dealing with, not normal human beings with a regular normal consciousness and capacity for empathy. Sociopathic Demons Love Death-Worship & Destruction. They also love to role-play and pretend they are not at all wicked demonic psychopaths, put are a public service serving the American people to get bad drugs off the streets..

Remember these people sleep well at night and never suffer. They have never had a dysphoric feeling in their head-area before. They never had doctors inadaquately treat them so that they are forced to alternative medicine. They never had any depression or anxiety either, because significant depression & anxiety destroys the ability to go to college and to work a job. The person would have to lay down on the floor of the job instead of perform the job non-stop, because the depression would cause this. Real Actual Depression is far too much pain & suffering to be able to concentrate on and work a job, and DEA people have jobs with the DEA, so none of them have dysphooric-based neurologic depression.

Also, the Following things will increase with time, just as they have been constantly increasing for decades;; and the weak-minded methods used by people to stop them completely and utterly fail miserably; So this is what will continue to increase every year:

Authoritarianism
Size & Scope of Government
Pain & Suffering
Loss of Freedom
Sociopathy & Autism
Darkness & Evil
Satanic Rituals.

Is English your second language?

Here's a link to sign the petition and the DEA phone number for someone to bitch to:

EVERYONE PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

Call the DEA's public comments line:

Phone Number: 202-307-1000 - Ext. 4

You can ask for DEA Spokesperson Melvin Patterson. I'm learning that he takes time to listen and understand your point of view. Don't be surprised if you aren't able to reach him since he is likely getting over 100 calls per hour regarding Kratom. I highly suggest leaving a voicemail if no one answers.

Back on track Monk? ;)

Last edited:
Bit of a silly question here, but I'm curious (never used kratom) and I think it will be simple enough to answer:

OP said it will be schedule 1 now, how does that differ from where it was before? Was it just completely legal in the U.S., or was it controlled to some extent?

Even simpler way of putting it: What would be likely to happen to you if you got caught with it now (or after the ban), vs. what would have happened before?

Well, for the next 20 days or so it's perfectly legal in about 45 states (give or take) after Sept. 30 if you are caught with Kratom they can charge you with a felony. It's like getting caught with smack or coke or LSD or...

Back on track Monk? ;)

Wonderful! Thank you.

So you actually talked with Mr. Patterson and he was receptive to your views? Wonderful to hear. Even if they decided against the official Public Comment, I guess they've realized they stepped in a bit of shit.

The petition for Obama has over 100k signatures now so he's obligated to make some sort of response. I wouldn't be surprised if he just mandated the public comment and allowed the DEA to continue though. I'm not even sure if he can stop it since it's now within the bureaucracy?

It'll merely written off as the temper tantrum of a bunch of junkies who can no longer get their "fix". Such is the paternalistic nature of bureaucracy.

Wow, I can't believe it. I have enough trouble with my opioid maintenance. I have been opiate free for months only achievable with products like (tramadol before it was classified) tagament with lopramide, and kratom.
kratom being the far healthier choice.
Is there a forum I can freely discuss my opiate addiction, maintenance, etc.

Wow, I can't believe it. I have enough trouble with my opioid maintenance. I have been opiate free for months only achievable with products like (tramadol before it was classified) tagament with lopramide, and kratom.
kratom being the far healthier choice.
Is there a forum I can freely discuss my opiate addiction, maintenance, etc.
Dude, I know "sourcing" is out, but you have a few days to stock up you'd better do it!
There are some guys out there who'll sell you a block (10 KI's) of Premium Maeng Da for 9 cents a gram.
....you only have 20 days left until the ban takes effect!
Just look on line and you can find a good vendor....better look "Kwik" tho ;)

Wonderful! Thank you.

So you actually talked with Mr. Patterson and he was receptive to your views? Wonderful to hear. Even if they decided against the official Public Comment, I guess they've realized they stepped in a bit of shit.

The petition for Obama has over 100k signatures now so he's obligated to make some sort of response. I wouldn't be surprised if he just mandated the public comment and allowed the DEA to continue though. I'm not even sure if he can stop it since it's now within the bureaucracy?

No Monk, I got that number from my Kratom source, but yes, I've called Mr. Patterson, but haven't heard back yet.
I didn't want to use the Company name in my post as that would be sourcing, so I made it my own. I'm on it, but I'm not "The Guy"....yet.
This is truly a travesty of justice in my opinion and I'm doing everything I can think of to get to those fuckers to listen, but "Big Pharma" is all-powerful and runs the DEA so I'm kinda running out of options. If you're really into this PM me and I'll give you their names....I know, I know...no sourcing, but this is a fucking emergency! FWIW.

My friend bet a Kilo of Maeng Da from the smoke shop for only 120.00 even.

Dude, I know "sourcing" is out, but you have a few days to stock up you'd better do it!
There are some guys out there who'll sell you a block (10 KI's) of Premium Maeng Da for 9 cents a gram.
....you only have 20 days left until the ban takes effect!
Just look on line and you can find a good vendor....better look "Kwik" tho ;)