• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The 3-FPM Thread v3 - Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum?

Ziiirp

Bluelighter
Oral administration wreckes my stomach.

Nasal administration is as inefficient as CR7 in the national team.

IV is too complicated for me.

So I want to try Rectal Administration. I only have pipettes made of glass. Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum ? It is the e-vapor pipette and seems relatively robust.

**Previous thread here**

Last edited by a moderator:
So I want to try Rectal Administration. I only have pipettes made of glass. Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum ? It is the e-vapor pipette and seems relatively robust.

I would say no...unless you're highly lubed and careful... grab a 1ml oral syringe from any chemist, put your mind (and colon) at ease.

Oral administration wreckes my stomach.

Nasal administration is as inefficient as CR7 in the national team.

IV is too complicated for me.

That should be fine mate. Goes without saying but go carefully to avoid breaking the pipette.....

One thing worth mentioning is that you don't need to go terribly deep. An inch or two is more than enough....

To give you an idea. Here is a pick of a stesolid (diazemuls) tube for rectal administration for the treatment of seizures that I use at work and you can see how small the part of the tube that goes inside the rectum actually is. I often read on here of people trying to insert an oral syringe like 4 or t inches inside their arse and that's just far too far....

http://i.imgur.com/DXpIf3c.jpg

As for the efficacy of 3FPM fectally I've no idea.....

Edit.....fug has a good point in that An oral syringe is much safer but assuming you don't have that and are going to do it anyway then just be extra careful not to break the pipette....

Every time someone mentions rectal administration of a drug I'm reminded of the time I was prescribed this.

d113d664-527b-40e8-a8d8-a399010be717_236x169.jpg

Your techniques all seem inadequate by comparison. What a rush!

First time I used one I pressed the button and felt nothing. Thought "ah, that's not too bad". Nobody told me that the foam comes out when you release the button! Also bear in mind they're designed for people with an entire colon, I was squirting it into 9" of J-pouch, she couldnae take the pressure!

Last edited:
I miss watermelons. I cant wait till they are back in season. Shoving giant pumpkins up my arse after 3 days on 3FPM is not the same. Bring back the watermelon
In season over here mate...want me to send you some.

Thanks for the advices, mates :D Good match by the way from your team right now. Really entertaining, though not the correct result. :sus:

I have a plastic pipette (for mixing room colors) somewhere but I couldn't find it. Don't now about oral syringes.

Concerning the bioavailability of 3-FPM rectally : Should be quite recommendable as even ADD-mods used this underwhelming stimulant that way. :p I have a quite sensitive stomach these days and 3-FPM feels like poison, so I desperately seek for better ROAs. Vaping would also be an option, but I want to utilize the stimulation for something and not use it for recreation.

I also have one of those plastic e-vapor bottles with a spiky top. Perhaps my backdoor likes melon flavour. Given that my rectum is still a virgin, I could make use of that. Though it will be hard to measure the dose accurately, because the bottle takes 10 ml and when I push it I don't know with how much I am penetrating my anorectal fistula with.

Oral syringes, yesterday...

Disposable-Syringe-2ml.jpg

Widely available online and off - they even sell 'em on Amazon if you don't know anywhere locally. Pharmacists will usually just give you a couple free if you ask here in Blighty. Often used for giving medicine to pets or small children. As well as squirting drugjuice up one's arse. An investment well worth making if considering going the back door route. I for one would not even consider using glass. Although a small glass pipette probably won't break I just wouldn't want to risk it. If you've never seen glass shattering in an anus just have a wee think about how that would pan out. Then get yourself a set of 2ml plastic oral/tipless syringes ;)

Thanks for the heads-up. I've seen one of those. I will work through the different sizes later.

Recent conditions of my alimentary canal render it not advisable to experiment in that regard now aynway. The defloration is postponed. :|

Hey, I'm awake and mostly recovered from the weekend's (mis)adventures. I think there's still a hint of 3-FPM around in my system, as the comedown is still to come, but for now I feel okay. Yesterday's sleep dep/3-FPM secondary effect/whatever craziness, while it was fighting well against speed, got completely floorstomped as soon as I popped one modafinil tab. The only notable effect that continued is I was somewhat more likely to mix up words/mis-speak than normal, though thankfully not to the degree that I was noticably on something. Today I have a little bit of cold hands/feet, a little bit of the standard post-stim muscle ache, and when I woke up I had a greater than normal degree of SRI vision screwiness (probably because I didn't use eyedrops often enough on my binge, I am putting them in today and that seems to help) but that's fading now and, touch wood, should all clear up of its own accord.

If 3-FPM is screwing with your stomach (and it will screw with your stomach because it's a horrid corrosive bastard), the absolute best solution is to buy all the antacids and eat one before you start and whenever your stomach starts feeling off during the high. That said, I really don't know exactly what 3-FPM does to you long term, so I offer no guarantee that you won't get problems after that, but at least in my experience antacids kill the short term discomforts stone dead. Mints can somewhat suppress them, but antacids seem to actually treat the issue.

The last time I ingested it orally (pre-bombed a bit baking soda everytime) I had stomach problems for 2 days (after last dose) and was coughing up bile after eating or drinking a beer, because my stomach refused to subvert anything. Of course that fuck up can also be reduced by eating more healthy but 3-FPM is notorious in that regard.

Perhaps this time I'll just ingest it ultra diluted in some liquid (pre bombing baking soda). Next time I'll try rectal admin for sure.

Oral syringes, yesterday...

Disposable-Syringe-2ml.jpg

Widely available online and off - they even sell 'em on Amazon if you don't know anywhere locally. Pharmacists will usually just give you a couple free if you ask here in Blighty. Often used for giving medicine to pets or small children. As well as squirting drugjuice up one's arse. An investment well worth making if considering going the back door route. I for one would not even consider using glass. Although a small glass pipette probably won't break I just wouldn't want to risk it. If you've never seen glass shattering in an anus just have a wee think about how that would pan out. Then get yourself a set of 2ml plastic oral/tipless syringes ;)

I recall asking you about plugging technique about 7 years ago. I sent you a pic of what syringe I was using (my cats) and it was a behemoth of a barrel. You lol'd and told me a 1-2ml should do the trick, rather than unnecessarily stretch out my hole as I'd been doing. Can't thank you enough for keeping me tight.

The last time I ingested it orally (pre-bombed a bit baking soda everytime) I had stomach problems for 2 days (after last dose) and was coughing up bile after eating or drinking a beer, because my stomach refused to subvert anything. Of course that fuck up can also be reduced by eating more healthy but 3-FPM is notorious in that regard.

Perhaps this time I'll just ingest it ultra diluted in some liquid (pre bombing baking soda). Next time I'll try rectal admin for sure.

Before the wonderful F&B introduced me to rectal admin ("closest equivalent to IM for most drugs - but don't do it with ketamine!") I wasted years of feeling sick coming up on crystal MDMA orally ingested.

Best thing BL ever taught me by a Welsh country mile.

I still prefer snorting because it's simpler, and the pain just becomes part of the ritual. Plus not having to lie around for a while waiting for everything to soak in is nice. Not to say plugging isn't plenty useful by any means, it's my preferred way to take 2C-B, but for me 3-FPM is going up the snoofter if it's going anywhere.

I still prefer snorting because it's simpler, and the pain just becomes part of the ritual.

Snorting is revoltingly painful compared to the homo-erotic beauty of shoving something up my arse.

Plus not having to lie around for a while waiting for everything to soak in is nice.

Honestly have no idea what you mean here. Never lost a drop. Once plugged in my car drivers seat at a party in a castle (illegal rave) with my gf's best friends standing right by the door not having a clue what we were doing.

I'm just concerned that plugging 3-fpm (or anything so corrosive it gives you stomach ulcers) could be really dangerous.
Any thoughts on this? I don't have a great medical knowledge - and i was a fucking idiot who iv'd the shit the one time i got a few grams - but isn't the lining of your rectum pretty sensitive?
Don't get me wrong - i got nothing against plugging! Havent experimented that much with it, but when i did it with meth like 15 years ago, it lasted all night - as opposed to constantly fiending for another redose every hour or two (as with insufflated or vaped dosing) which isn't very convenient in certain circumstances...amazing how some drugs can have completely different characteristics depending on the way you administer it.

There used to be a saying in AusDD - "Go team pluggin'!" - but sadly most of those kids don't post any more.

I'd just be really wary of any discomfort with this one. It's a very compulsive drug, and that's one (of many, granted) parts of your body you wouldn't want to damage with corrosive drug solutions.

As 3-fpm was really fucking popular in the UK (and elsewhere) for a good year or two (?) - have any of you guys plugged it regularly without complication?
It's a good ROA, for sure - but i worry that if it damages stomach linings, mucous membranes in the sinus etc etc - rectal sounds a tad...i dunno, risky too.
Could be totally wrong. But i'm glad i didnt have the easy access to the stuff many of you guys did, for so cheap.
Meth is plentiful here, but it's expensive enough that you realise what a waste it is in the long run (imo ymmv i'm a hypocritical speed freak etc). Rectums are important though.
Ask anyone that's ever had a heavy opiate habit, and literally fears taking a bowel movement. Ouch.

IME the lining of your rectum is pretty fucking tough. Pushes out enough huge amounts of shit doesn't it? Anyway, can't really answer re 3-F but I did go through 7g in pretty quick succession, like under a week, with no problems. I believe Fug makes me look like a lightweight when it comes to extended 3-F plugging.

It was my ONLY way to take mephedrone. And I took lots of mephedrone. And, likesay, same applies to MDMA. And MXE. I could go on. Probably best not to.

I've introduced well over half a dozen to plugging. Everyone an immediate fan.

About 15 years ago my CDT was giving out a booklet called UYB. ( up your bum ) and because it looked like a viz comic we all laughed it off.
If it had been taken serious a lot of people would have avoided a lot of problems. Iv always been a smoker but the gear has started to fuck up my lungs/chest and as Iv got The worlds worst Iv techneque I started plugging recently it really is a better roa.

I know I'm talking heroin and this is the 3fpm thread but my personal view on plugging. Is,It's a no brainer.

About 15 years ago my CDT was giving out a booklet called UYB. ( up your bum ) and because it looked like a viz comic we all laughed it off.
If it had been taken serious a lot of people would have avoided a lot of problems. Iv always been a smoker but the gear has started to fuck up my lungs/chest and as Iv got The worlds worst Iv techneque I started plugging recently it really is a better roa.

I know I'm talking heroin and this is the 3fpm thread but my personal view on plugging. Is,It's a no brainer.

Hey, I think I've still got a copy of that somewhere....

(Possibly up my bum :\ )