• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing drugs ??good or bad

lilmikeeis

Bluelighter
Hey one of my buddies is trying to mix MDMA, ACID, Alprazolam 2 mg, Clonazepam 0.5 mg and jack danaiels togther to get fucked up i say it's a bad idea he said prove it so i need your guy's help is it safe to do that, his 200lbs dad bod body. His kinda fit. Im ganna be with with him the whole time so what should i excpet. AND ITS NOT ME IM TALKING ABOUT. Thanks in advance

Tell your friend that it is never good to mix alcohol with benzos, as people have died this way, that a lot of what's sold as MDMA or MDA contains other drugs that it's cut with and it is not always MDMA, that what's sold as acid these days is not always LSD, but winds up being research chemicals, and that combining benzos with a psychedelic drug stops the trip.

Tell your friend that it is never good to mix alcohol with benzos, as people have died this way, that a lot of what's sold as MDMA or MDA contains other drugs that it's cut with and it is not always MDMA, that what's sold as acid these days is not always LSD, but winds up being research chemicals, and that combining benzos with a psychedelic drug stops the trip.
ok so he should take acid by its self. And for others dont mix the jack with them? Correct?

The benzos are not only a bad idea but completely counterproductive. They'll dampen the acid trip for sure and MDMA won't be the same either. Also, the alcohol will provide the anxiolytic effects that I'm guessing your friend wants to use the benzos for. I think acid+MDMA+alcohol is OK though, and a much better idea than acid+mdma+benzos because it'll be far easier to dose the alcohol low enough to still enjoy the candyflip. Just my two cents. But as others have said, don't mix alcohol and benzos. Best case scenario it'll probably lead to a blackout.

It is never a good idea to mix those chemicals unless all are tested and at least mostly pure. I would just hang onto the benzos (please don't drink with the benzos...it can lead to a hospital trip and possible death.) Candyflipping, or tripping and rolling at the same time can be quite enjoyable, just remember that you need less of each of the drug since they synergize.

I dunno, I can't really say much, there was a time in my life that I used like that daily. It did have some lasting consequences on my mentality and cognitive abilities. Even if everything goes off without a hitch, this could be damaging to the liver.

The benzos are not only a bad idea but completely counterproductive. They'll dampen the acid trip for sure and MDMA won't be the same either. Also, the alcohol will provide the anxiolytic effects that I'm guessing your friend wants to use the benzos for. I think acid+MDMA+alcohol is OK though, and a much better idea than acid+mdma+benzos because it'll be far easier to dose the alcohol low enough to still enjoy the candyflip. Just my two cents. But as others have said, don't mix alcohol and benzos. Best case scenario it'll probably lead to a blackout.

Lol we had to find that the hard way other night. I think we started All that around 10:20pm and its like 6:00am

Just 1-2 shots. You can always drink more later.

Actual LSD lasts for 12 hours.
Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not. Depends on the result you are after.
It is never a good idea to mix those chemicals unless all are tested and at least mostly pure. I would just hang onto the benzos (please don't drink with the benzos...it can lead to a hospital trip and possible death.) Candyflipping, or tripping and rolling at the same time can be quite enjoyable, just remember that you need less of each of the drug since they synergize.

I dunno, I can't really say much, there was a time in my life that I used like that daily. It did have some lasting consequences on my mentality and cognitive abilities. Even if everything goes off without a hitch, this could be damaging to the liver.

Yea im verry carefull but then im by my homies i share and we do alot of combos.

Buy yea i see what your talking about. I dont usedaily. I limit my self.

So what exactly happened last night? Did you just drink alcohol? Or did you combine all of those drugs? It's best if you educate yourself about drugs and their effects, and dangerous combinations. Erowid.org is an excellent starting point.

So what exactly happened last night? Did you just drink alcohol? Or did you combine all of those drugs? It's best if you educate yourself about drugs and their effects, and dangerous combinations. Erowid.org is an excellent starting point.
well ibdid all that but blacked out woke up at 2-4am still feelin rhe acid it was fucking awesome but my time concept for fuckes

So you were told not to combine all of those drugs but you did anyway? So much for harm reduction. :\

Yea im dumnshit i know but shiet i was fucked faced never happening againe. I was slurring like a mofo, went to school while commin down feel sleep in class, when i was talking to a super cute chick 10/10 sitting next to me i was slurring like crazy turned out i asked her out on a date idk how. Then then teacher asked me what happen i was like "ubhhhhhhbyysyyyeAaaaa im im iiiimmmmmmm yeeaaaaaaa k"

Was it worth it? No cuz i was sleeping thw whole next day i bisaccaly lost 2 days.

Last edited:
Wow. Slurring up a 10/10 in class... I'll bet you'll never do that combination again!

I get the impression I have less drug use experience under my belt than at least 50% of Bluelight, however, for me, a general rule: It's best not to combine significant doses of more than two (2) recreational drugs at the same time. (meaning one from each of the major classes--stimulants, psychedelics, nerve pills, opiates, and downers).

The problems with this range from dealing with unwanted synergies to death or hospitalization. And there are a lot of negative consequences within that range.