Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oi! What You Look Like?!? Thread - WARNING: remember Personal Online Safety

Cloudie

Bluelighter
**WARNING**

Sadly we have all been recently reminded of the fact that photographs posted online can be abused. As such, we'd like to remind you all that any photographs posted on BL are done so at your own risk so minimising those risks is worth considering. Once the image is uploaded control over it is essentially handed over to anybody online to do with as they please. Unfortunately there are ne'er-do-wells who can - and previously have - used images uploaded by members for nefarious purposes that can cause employment, family and even legal problems down the line. Even if an image is taken down within minutes somebody could have already downloaded it to and gained access to the EXIF data encoded within it to ascertain the location, date and other information that can potentially be used to cause harm in various forms to the uploader. EXIF data removal software is freely available online and is worth looking into if you have any concerns about these risks.

In short, if any image you post on BL could create real problems in your life away from BL then think carefully about whether to post it or not and consider taking any precautions necessary to minimise any such risk.

Job interview today. Pyrazolam down the hatch.

Maybe I should try some of this amazing Turkmenistan's Mexedrone instead?

Suited and booted ---> http://bit.ly/1WUfHqw

**Previous thread here**

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You remind me of another BLer from years back. Buggered if I can recall their name though.

Well, Pyrazolam definitely sorts out anxiety.

Maybe I have a long lost twin Shambles :p

You look pretty swish in the uniform G.

Well, Pyrazolam definitely sorts out anxiety.

Maybe I have a long lost twin Shambles :p

You look pretty swish in the uniform G.

Cheers man ...(I just went to edit that and in vanished but was able to repost.)

You look fairly dapper yourself mate.....

How did the interview go?

Cheers dude!

I think it went well! They ran out of questions to ask, and the 2 directors kept looking at each other smiling. So fingers crossed. I've only been out of work for 2 months, and this is my first interview.

Good luck man I really hope you get it.....

Is it somewhere you would really like to work?

Thank you!

I loved my previous job, but I chose to move county (back to where I lived for most of my life), so I had to give it up. This new position is a bit of a divert away from my normal skill set, but there is a possibility of moving up through the company as they want to expand a little. A little bit of a change might do me some good!

SNOLBO2.jpg

pre-house party pic, looking slightly pranged

One year, a long time ago, some bloke I once used to vaguely sort of know (*ahem*) was forced to grow a beard from January to March, in protest at not being able to afford razor blades. April's slightly-heavier pay packet, coming after the final payment on a credit card bill, restored the original "baby's bottom" effect .....

Don't mean to be a party pooper here, but a few people on here have recently had issues with their online security here causing them grief IRL. And it seems like their main cause for concern came from posting in this thread.

Perhaps there should at least be a disclaimer in the OP? Just to remind people it is a public forum, on one hand you guys are talking about your drug use. Then posting pictures of yourselves here. If there's even the slightest chance that could fuck you up with your employer, family, or friends, or you are involved in any illegal activities, then I'd think twice about it.

Yeah, EXIF can be a right cunt eh Sid? That's what you're saying right? I mean, I've seen people post pics of drugs from their own bedroom. Ludicrous isn't it?

You look more apprehensive than pranged.

The only thing I'm apprehensive about now is carrying on the sesh as I'll feel awful tomorrow/Monday :x Another line usually sorts that out though!

btw lemon Hooch is the one <3 <3

less chit chat and more pix please!!! This thread is 99% jibber jabber! Lets see some hawtness!

Just for you Sid, title changed. Anyone got anything else better lemmie know. For now it's just straight forward. Humour welcome if you wish for a better title. Iz one tired girl and brain is in sleep mode I'm afraid.

less chit chat and more pix please!!! This thread is 99% jibber jabber! Lets see some hawtness!

Just for you Sid, title changed. Anyone got anything else better lemmie know. For now it's just straight forward. Humour welcome if you wish for a better title. Iz one tired girl and brain is in sleep mode I'm afraid.

Is the one picture not enough hawtness for you?! :''''c

NEVER!!!!!!

In keeping with the spirit of the thread.... yesterday after an exhausting day of being bounced from appointment to appointment and public transport, well just the public in general * shudders*

Alrighttt I'll take a picture now, let me down this hooch first! Also, glasses oh yeeeah <3 <3

http://vid1294.photobucket.com/albums/b610/plankspank/My Movie22_zpsgyh5aym1.mp4

a short clip of me testing my cam. and looking quite well. Unlike the following taken after a 3 day and night opi and stims binge. The Ian Mculloch look has returned because I cannot be arsed going to the barbers all the time, why does hair grow so quickly:?

I'm blaming Kate for the torso shots, as she said having a great body wasn't important. :p

Last edited:
<3 THANK YOU KATE!!!!! ;)

No MDB it is not but you don't have to worry about that. And on that note I shall say no more. Anything else will get me into trouble with the man.