• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Red Defqons are a massive yes from me. Did them with two mates, and we all started coming up after about 20 minutes. Very energetic, lovey and euphoric. Slept for three hours, without even meaning to fall asleep, and I've got a proper afterglow today. All three of us had visuals, which was a novelty. I could see glitter all over them, along with other high dose MDMA/MDA-style hallucinations, and was trancing out and chatting random bollocks, just like pills from the good old days. Had one and two thirds, and got a good 7 or 8 hours out of them. I'll be stocking up, because things can't get much better than those. I've read that they turn marquis purple, and I fully believe it. Absolutely amazing pills. They absolutely don't need to be 200mg, because the MDMA in them is top-notch. However, even at that dose, they weren't mongy, just really intense. Definitely on par, or better than Turtles and UFOs. Possibly the best pills I've had since like 2007.

Crazy good vouch there Treacle, I'll probably pick these up. Haven't touched any since December after being incredibly let down by the Pink Nipples.

I fully expect to receive a shitty second batch or something :(

Red Defqons are a massive yes from me. Did them with two mates, and we all started coming up after about 20 minutes. Very energetic, lovey and euphoric. Slept for three hours, without even meaning to fall asleep, and I've got a proper afterglow today. All three of us had visuals, which was a novelty. I could see glitter all over them, along with other high dose MDMA/MDA-style hallucinations, and was trancing out and chatting random bollocks, just like pills from the good old days. Had one and two thirds, and got a good 7 or 8 hours out of them. I'll be stocking up, because things can't get much better than those. I've read that they turn marquis purple, and I fully believe it. Absolutely amazing pills. They absolutely don't need to be 200mg, because the MDMA in them is top-notch. However, even at that dose, they weren't mongy, just really intense. Definitely on par, or better than Turtles and UFOs. Possibly the best pills I've had since like 2007.

Told you, haha I don't just give people shit and argue =D they're awesome ain't they, I've stocked up on them and saved them for a festival thing I'm off to, as soon as I saw the MD in them was white I knew they'd be good... Then I think the fact your natural reaction is to split them in 3rds helps, it's not too overwhelming then because even half a pill that's 2-250mg is a lot so these if 200mg a 3rd be 65-70mg which is perfect.

Glad you enjoyed them mate and ps they're Dutch 8(

I've never said that nothing decent comes from The Netherlands. ;) The lions and a couple of lots of MDMA that I've had from there have been really good, but the Defqons are not only amazing MDMA, they're also like a double-drop, due to that quality of MDMA. It's almost like the manufacturers didn't know how decent their MDMA was, and dosed them at the same level as the shit pills. I'm still awake and happy, even though I only had three hours of sleep and woke up at 8am yesterday. I couldn't be more impressed.

Glad to hear mate, they really are belters, when I first saw them I was like I have to get them!! Not only because they looked good and the MD being white but for nostalgic reasons because the first "super pill" I had was a red defqon with dance on the back, q-dance/partyflock crew used to do good ones.

So how have you done the pills I'm halves or 3rds? Because like I said I think it helps doing them in 3rds because that way it's not too much at once, have a 3rd and 40 mins later or so have another so you'll start coming up and peaking a little then be like a turbo kicks in we 2nd 3rd and then the last 3rd etc, my mate had one whole, fuck knows how he swallowed it :?

Meant to have some of these on the way but appear to have gone AWOL..

Has anyone in the UK come across small round pink pills with a peace symbol on one side and "LOVE" written in italics on the other? Normally get teslas but have been switched to these and surprised to find no reports.

Yes, got them last week. They are Dutch imports - I rated them. Euphoric come up, loads of energy, empathic and relatively long lasting (over 3 hours before feeling the need to redose).

I rate them as better than the light blue Teslas I've tried, so I'm going to stock up ?

Some lovely Aussie MDA, didnt have much of a smell but 100mgs got me flying, I ended up eating 400mgs over 2 nights and was lovely

Very dark colour so would an Acetone wash improve anything?

Last edited:
Yes, got them last week. They are Dutch imports - I rated them. Euphoric come up, loads of energy, empathic and relatively long lasting (over 3 hours before feeling the need to redose).

I rate them as better than the light blue Teslas I've tried, so I'm going to stock up ?

Excellent news! Thanks for the reply.

Now I am well and truly buzzing for the weekend!

Finally got my hands on the Defqons. Haven't smelt pills like that since the some red USBs I had about 3-4 years ago. Very sweet smelling. They weren't strong but very good quality beans.

Have high hopes for these. Roll on bank holiday weekend

http://pulseradio.net/articles/2016/08/super-strength-mdma-warning-ibiza

400mg Music On pill 8( Think these where tested at 232mg before.
That report says that pills are normally about 80mg, but they're now as strong as 125mg, when we know that they're more towards the 200mg mark, because they're made from shit MDMA. Ten years ago they were 80-125mg, and I don't remember me or anyone I know becoming ill from frankly stupid amounts, even on here. It's a reprint of a Scum article, so I'm sure many clueless morons will fly into a panic, over absolutely nothing. The Sun shouldn't be allowed to print anything.

Music on report =
Sensationalist journalism at is best ignoring all actual lab results and user reports. Guess you won't be up for the BBC interview either Treacle.

Defqons well the men from Manc say yes, good enough for me. Cheers for coming back and reporting Treacle and Small town casual.

Is it me or have the amount of reports regarding going purple, euphoria, love, empathy etc actually increased in the last few weeks? the chemists will put this down to mass hysteria......Tbf possibly the reduction from 200 + might be something to do with it but crazy the small town does 1/3 and gets a good one, not saying he's a Cookie Monster or anything (I'm sure he practices sensible MD use to avoid LTC ?) But a 1/3!! Theoretically off the GCMS at 190 average that's just 63 mg of MD!!! Total happy zone 190.

Looking at Treacle report, no disrep but he is as Cookie Monster ? - needs 1 and 2/3 so just 317 mg for 8, yes 8 hours. He reports belting come up and then moves Into psych phase. Then sleeps and has happy vibes the next day. Sounds like Old times.

What I want to know is what happened to Small towns mate who dropped a full un? That night and after. Is he still making boxes and fish?

Oh man, just did so much reading. But seems I'm settling for the Defqons right now ;-)

From Australia but living in Europe for awhile, I've had the Tesla Model X & Purple TMNT (Which I've not seen mentioned on these pages)

Both have been fantastic, but felt nothing like the pure MD I was getting back in Australia (200mg dose would ruin me and would lose 2-3 hours of my night unable to walk)

I've just not felt the same 'love' here, but I have been mixing with coke first which I didn't do in Aus..

I've always felt the effects vary depending on what environment I'm in, I've imported the dutch stuff before in Aus (Dominos, Heinekens, Gold Bars etc) and they would floor me the same.

Is there a psychological effect happening where you're expecting it to be sub par MDMA because of a new precursor that its actually flattening out your roll?

Just like good coke, around shit people = shit coke & shit coke around good people actually increases my enjoyment of coke.

But been tossing up between Coca Cola, Defqons or more Tesla's (So many batches, some with Model X, CP, Blank/Score on back etc)

But 1/2 of any of them BUCKLES all of my friends & they have a mad time.

PS. Taking too much MD has always made my legs function incorrectly, lowering the dosage decreases euphoria but increases the amphetamine side for me.
PPS. Old school pills (Least the 'good' pills) in Australia used to contain MD+Speed combo, so made people 'feel' that the pill was stronger and had a longer duration.

These ones I'll get home and out light a light!

Anyway, cheers for the late night read - 2 hours just vanished on me then lol.

Music on report =
Sensationalist journalism at is best ignoring all actual lab results and user reports. Guess you won't be up for the BBC interview either Treacle.

Defqons well the men from Manc say yes, good enough for me. Cheers for coming back and reporting Treacle and Small town casual.

Is it me or have the amount of reports regarding going purple, euphoria, love, empathy etc actually increased in the last few weeks? the chemists will put this down to mass hysteria......Tbf possibly the reduction from 200 + might be something to do with it but crazy the small town does 1/3 and gets a good one, not saying he's a Cookie Monster or anything (I'm sure he practices sensible MD use to avoid LTC ��) But a 1/3!! Theoretically off the GCMS at 190 average that's just 63 mg of MD!!! Total happy zone 190.

Looking at Treacle report, no disrep but he is as Cookie Monster �� - needs 1 and 2/3 so just 317 mg for 8, yes 8 hours. He reports belting come up and then moves Into psych phase. Then sleeps and has happy vibes the next day. Sounds like Old times.

What I want to know is what happened to Small towns mate who dropped a full un? That night and after. Is he still making boxes and fish?

He's reet, well he's not he's a fucking animal cha, he can sesh... He a sound lad but would politely tell you all to keep your opinion about safe dosing to yourself, he can chomp his way through them I tell you and not seen many sesh like him haha

Music on report =

Is it me or have the amount of reports regarding going purple, euphoria, love, empathy etc actually increased in the last few weeks? the chemists will put this down to mass hysteria......Tbf possibly the reduction from 200 + might be something to do with it but crazy the small town does 1/3 and gets a good one, not saying he's a Cookie Monster or anything (I'm sure he practices sensible MD use to avoid LTC ��) But a 1/3!! Theoretically off the GCMS at 190 average that's just 63 mg of MD!!! Total happy zone 190.

Looking at Treacle report, no disrep but he is as Cookie Monster �� - needs 1 and 2/3 so just 317 mg for 8, yes 8 hours. He reports belting come up and then moves Into psych phase. Then sleeps and has happy vibes the next day. Sounds like Old times.

Just read as well cha think wires got crossed didn't do a 3rd hahaha no way just did them in 3rds and think it's because of that its just a nice dose at a time to get a buzz and not mong out.

Would be buzzing though if a 3rd is all I needed for the 2-3 days I go AWOL on the sesh 8( =D