• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

first time doing speed/meth

Thenorthengoat

Greenlighter
it started with me taking two sleeping pills and then going to sleep. Me and my friend wanted to get some drugs (honestly just wanted to get high) and our shroom dealer (which lives right by me) and it turns out she also sells speed (which is sold alot here in Iceland), so we decide ''fuck it'' and buy speed, we traded an old touch screen phone and got 1,5 grams of speed, and she let my friend try some (i wasn't there to try any). So he arrives at my place and we take out a plate, library card and a blunt tube, but before we do anything i take another sleeping pill. so my friend does about 6 lines, we listen to some system of the down and he goes first then i go and i was pretty nervous and then i sniffed it,and it hurt my nose a little, made my eyes burn a little too. But after about 2-3 lines i start feeling energetic and good, we finish the lines and then instantly make more, we make another 5 lines and then play a board game while listening to some energetic music, we take the lines between turns of the game and when we finish we decide to go to my friends place which is like 5 miles away, as i was walking it was marvelous, i felt like i was on top of the world and i was very talkative. We arrive at his house and say hi to his mom, we went in his room and waited a little while, then i cut it up into about 5-6 lines and we take it as fast as we can, then i take another sleeping pill. We play games and watch shit while i feel amazing, on top of the world,i feel so focused and energetic, and my legs feel so good i thought i was going to achieve orgasm by just my legs. so the last lines we did were at about 6-7 pm and then we take the rest which was two big lines, after that i took yet another and the last sleeping pill, i am coming down from this experience as i write this down, we have been awake all night, it was truly worth it. Tell me about your first experience using meth, or just any substance :?

May I ask why you were taking sleeping pills and speed ? As this was your first time doing stimulants you should have taken one line and waiting to gauge the effects and then you could take more if needed.

You were cancelling out the effects of the speed with the sleeping tablets so you probably ended up taking/wasting way more than you would have needed if you hadn't been taking them. You should not need to rack up line after line of good speed, one or two lines should have you buzzing for hours (with no tolerance), and then you can top up when needed.

Sounds like you had fun but try the speed without the sleeping tablets and save the sleeping tablets for when your finished.

yes i know, it wasnt the smartest taking the sleeping pills, but the high you get off them is a body high type, you feel very good and in your legs,and my friend did not in fact take any pills so therefore he shouldnt have had so much, but we did that much to get even higher, and the speed cancels out the tiredness of the sleeping pill, together it was like heaven

Dont mix sleeping tablets and speed...it makes no sense whatsoever

i know it sounds crazy, but the high feels great, and its just so amazing. plus i was kinda new to the thing and i didn't know what to do, so i decided to snort and then take a pill, so i felt the affects of the speed alone and then with the sleeping pills, and i must say, with the sleeping pills i personallythink its better

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a good time but like the above poster said, if it's half way decent meth you shouldn't need to do so many lines. I have a small tolerance and in a 6 hour period ill only do like 2 lines. I wonder if the quality isn't up to par in your country?

no see the speed here is good, and our dealer has good speed, i think the problem is that we did to little lines? that might be it

Well with speed you don't need lines the size you would like say with cocaine, but they shouldn't be super small either.

What kind of sleeping pill did you take? If you took a benzo I can see why you did so much meth, when I'm all zannied out I do more meth then usual cuz it seems you never feel high enough which is in part to the benzos slightly dulling euphoria and not feeling as speedy.

the first time i did speed i took a couple dex ir capsules. i remember intense euphoria and staying up on the computer all night chatting with my buddy. it was fun. i just experienced my first real iv speed rush. it was a very intense rush , im still riding it out , its been about two hours.

okay, before you judge , i am prescribed these, and they are also used as sleeping pills, they get you very sleepy and makes you feel a little tingly, they are called quetiapine

i just experienced my first real iv speed rush.

SO IT BEGINS.

lol jk

First time I tried speed? It was a while ago. I traded a bottle of liquor for a baggie of tweak randomly.

Didn't really hook me immediately (I had a fairly extensive d-amp/cocaine history before that point) but later on I fell into some problematic periods of use, for sure.

Yeah dude i kinda understand, i have only done it twice (the second time i am doing it as we speak) and i wasnt hooked at first, my friend was , but i feel like i am getting more and more hooked

Yeah dude i kinda understand, i have only done it twice (the second time i am doing it as we speak) and i wasnt hooked at first, my friend was , but i feel like i am getting more and more hooked

I've IV'd about 5 times now, with today/last night being my first real iv rush. I'm on methadone maintenance and absolutely cannot afford another addiction. So I'm gonna stick to once a month, maybe twice. I've already pissed dirty for it at the clinic, which isn't that big of a deal, but if i start racking up dirty UA's I run the risk of getting kicked off the program. And I absolutely cannot be kicked off MMT right now. So im gonna leave it alone for the most part. Enough said.

" So I'm gonna stick to once a month, maybe twice." That sounds like a good plan thelung seeing as said you can't afford another addiction. I use meth regularly but try to keep it to one night every 2 weeks. Sure i'd love to have two meth sessions a week but fortnightly use isn't the life style choice that weekly or daily use is. Every two weeks keeps you interested in meth and scratches that itch but gives you plenty of time to recover and lead a semi normal life.

Good luck with the methadone maintenance program thelung and when it comes to meth less is often more as the old saying goes.

dude i fully support you, if you cant stick to nothing then its good to stick to once or twice a month

dude i fully support you, if you cant stick to nothing then its good to stick to once or twice a month

Thanks Thenorthengoat :) I'd like to add that in my opinion, smoking methamphetamine and IV methamphetamine are completely different. Smoking it makes me jittery and paranoid while IV is much more euphoric.

Thanks Thenorthengoat :) I'd like to add that in my opinion, smoking methamphetamine and IV methamphetamine are completely different. Smoking it makes me jittery and paranoid while IV is much more euphoric.

Fair enough thelung if that's your experience with meth but i'm the opposite, when i smoke meth i feel far more happy and less edgy than when i shoot it because smoking doesn't have a high risk of overdose/death or blood born virus's. I haven't IV meth since 2006 and i do remember how cost effective and at the same time more intense it was but for my own piece of mind i no longer IV.

Please i'm not judging you for being a IV user, i'm sure being on bluelight you know all about harm reducation for IV users. Be well thelung and enjoy the meth ride i know i do.